This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Waits covers James Brown... live 1987 at Massey Hall in Toronto

"If your child needs a role model and you're not it, you're both fucked".-George Carlin

Comment

• I can attest to Judas Priests cover of The Green Manalishi . Just like Van Halen with You Really Got Me , the Priest have made Green Manalishi all their own !

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Manalishi View Post
        I can attest to Judas Priests cover of The Green Manalishi . Just like Van Halen with You Really Got Me , the Priest have made Green Manalishi all their own !
        Their version of Joan Baez' "Diamonds and Rust" wasn't bad either. They should have left "Johnny B. Goode" on the cutting room floor though.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD - That is one mighty double dose of truth - however - being a Priest fan and being from St. Louis - I salute all things Chuck Berry .

Comment

• Well then... since this is a covers thread, how about a Chuck Berry cover that actually works.......

Last edited by FORD; 08-30-2022, 05:43 PM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Extreme coolness from AC/DC ! I salute the Stones for doing Chuck Berry justice as well . Keef is an admitted and obvious major disciple of Chuck Berry , oddly enough , Keef also has claimed that the AC/Dc Powerage album from 1978 is one of his all time faves and wanted them to tour with the Stones on the '78 Some Girls tour . Apparently , Mick wasn't so hip to the idea . Go figure,,,,,,

Comment

• Speaking of the 78 Stones tour.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Absolute Koolness Ford ! Thanx for those mighty gems . Is anyone Kooler than Keef ? I don't think so.........

Comment

• Metallica's tribute to Ennio Morricone - 'Ecstasy Of Gold' from The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-Mh1K5-VSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-Mh1K5-VSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z57hyZmbE8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z57hyZmbE8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Comment

• RHCP John Frusciante does Donna Summer

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/idccRbwlt18?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/idccRbwlt18?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• The King does Whole Lotta Rosie

Last edited by FORD; 08-30-2022, 06:17 PM.
                            "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• I like when band adds their own spin to a song. Dread Zep walk the Black Dog
                              Yes they're a novelty act but they got their chops down.

Last edited by FORD; 08-30-2022, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenBayLA View Post
                                I like when band adds their own spin to a song. Dread Zep walk the Black Dog
                                Yes they're a novelty act but they got their chops down.
                                Yup, and Robert Plant adored them!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
                                X