X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• If I told you who was singing this, you would never fucking believe me.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Word:

Comment

• VANILLA FUDGE To Release 'Vanilla Zeppelin' Collection Of LED ZEPPELIN Covers
          After recently releasing three remastered cover versions of LED ZEPPELIN classics "Rock And Roll", "Immigrant Song" and "Ramble On", VANILLA FUDGE will release the album "Vanilla Zeppelin" digitally on September 30 via Golden Robot Records. This is LED ZEPPELIN done "FUDGE" style and fully remastere...

"This is LED ZEPPELIN done "FUDGE" style and fully remastered. VANILLA FUDGE rolls these
          classics out in their own way, with some amazing and soaring organ interludes and adding
          their soul and funked up influence, giving these songs a new life and identity of their own."

Track listing:

01. Rock And Roll
          02. Immigrant Song
          03. Ramble On
          04. Dancing Days
          05. Black Mountain Way
          06. Your Time Is Gonna Come
          07. Dazed And Confused
          08. Trampled Under Foot
          09. Moby Dick
          10. All Of My Love
          11. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
          12. Fool In The Rain

The story link has videos for the first 3 tracks.
          Originally posted by sadaist
          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverfish View Post
              VANILLA FUDGE To Release 'Vanilla Zeppelin' Collection Of LED ZEPPELIN Covers
              After recently releasing three remastered cover versions of LED ZEPPELIN classics "Rock And Roll", "Immigrant Song" and "Ramble On", VANILLA FUDGE will release the album "Vanilla Zeppelin" digitally on September 30 via Golden Robot Records. This is LED ZEPPELIN done "FUDGE" style and fully remastere...

"This is LED ZEPPELIN done "FUDGE" style and fully remastered. VANILLA FUDGE rolls these
              classics out in their own way, with some amazing and soaring organ interludes and adding
              their soul and funked up influence, giving these songs a new life and identity of their own."

Track listing:

01. Rock And Roll
              02. Immigrant Song
              03. Ramble On
              04. Dancing Days
              05. Black Mountain Way
              06. Your Time Is Gonna Come
              07. Dazed And Confused
              08. Trampled Under Foot
              09. Moby Dick
              10. All Of My Love
              11. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
              12. Fool In The Rain

The story link has videos for the first 3 tracks.
              Absolute garbage

Comment

• Didn't see this one coming.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Hell, why not another one? Apparently the Boss has a whole album of Soul/R&B covers coming out next month....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Fuck that LIBTARD faggit. I wish he'd drop dead. Immediately.

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Another spin on Joe Jackson's "Got The Time" here. Just as metal as the Anthrax version, but with accordions.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• The guy doing the Eddie solo starts around 08:00. Does a pretty good job, I think...

What If EVH or Eric Johnson Played the “Stairway to Heaven” Solo? (Feat. Eric Johnson)

Originally posted by sadaist
                          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X