X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goldfinger
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2009

When did this happen?

I remember the Original Roth Army forums... But then it disappeared one day!

So a few year laters, while taking a piss and hungover from a night before, I thought to myself: "What happened to those fuckers?" Then I waddled my ill ass to the computer and BAM! Discovered this place again!

Unfortunately my old name was already taken, but it's good to be back!

I see plenty of familiar faces.

But I'm afraid to ask, any punk rockers here?
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hi Goldfinger! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Fix an avatar for yourself, fuckface and welcome back!

Comment

• Goldfinger
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2009

Sarge's little bitch and GAR... whatever happened to your fat white cat Avatar?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

It's on an older Windows 98 machine in storage.. there's all kinds of .jpg's I need to recover off it when I have time.

My original avatar went down with the ship here, with the last server outage. Or hosting, or whatever you'd call it!

Comment

Working...