60 Minutes -Swine Flu Vaccine - 1979

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    You must have a BIG fucking ego to say that.

Cheers!

To say what exactly ??

What is wrong with being cautious about a vaccine from a drug company that has a history of making mistakes ??

Comment

How dare anyone have the audacity to question SCIENCE! By Darwin, I strongly condemn this blasphemy against all that is good and holy. Shall we not recieve the knowledge that is given? Know your place and take your pills, the vaccines and swallow all the doctrinal bravo sierra we preach in our so rational scientific understanding.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4azhxMWmu48&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4azhxMWmu48&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

How dare anyone question the stupid trolling shit you read off the internetz by L. Ron Hubbard'tards making up really bad science fiction...

Comment

That's funny, I thought talking about co2 killing the world and submerging cities with melted ice sounded most like the sci-fli plot. You've been watching Channel Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
            What's ironic is the sanitation department will fine you for throwing old computer monitors into the dumpster because they contain mercury but the government is trying to force you to have it injected into your body. Go figure.
            huge difference. it's a question of magnitude.

if i have one glass of water a day, that's good. in fact, it keeps me alive. but if i have 200 glasses of water a day, that's bad. it'll screw up my body's internal chemistry, and there's a good chance it might kill me.

so is water good or bad for me? totally depends on how much.

likewise, is the miniscule amount of mercury in a vaccine good or bad for you? well, you won't notice the amount, but if it helps you avoid a seasonal flu that kills 36,000 people each year, then it's probably good.

but, if people throw thousands of computer monitors into the dump, and the tiny mercury from each one seeps out in the same place and contaminates the groundwater, then that's bad. magnitude.

Comment

Interestingly, 60 Minutes is running another story on the N1H1 Flu vaccine tonight. We'll have it as soon as it's up...

An Inside Look at H1N1 Vaccine Production - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Comment

Video is here: H1N1 Vaccine - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Comment

<embed src='http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/player-dest.swf' FlashVars='linkUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5486397n&tag=related;photovideo&releaseURL=htt p://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/player-dest.swf&videoId=50078980&partner=news&vert=News&s i=254&autoPlayVid=false&name=cbsPlayer&allowScript Access=always&wmode=transparent&embedded=y&scale=n oscale&rv=n&salign=tl' allowFullScreen='true' width='425' height='324' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed><br/><a href='http://www.cbsnews.com'>Watch CBS News Videos Online</a>
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I used to trust 60 Minutes, but Pelley is clearly on somebody's payroll (other than CBS) and when a clip on vaccines has a "sponsored by Pfizer pharmaceuticals" tag at the beginning, that's a major WTF moment.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

No no no!

vaccines are SAFE!!!

Get in line!

Comment

I'm not opposed to vaccines in general, as much as I'm opposed to unregulated or underregulated drug companies and corporate media hype and hysteria.

Yeah, this virus is a real bitch to a small percentage of those who are exposed to it. But the flu kills people every year. And any vaccine contains a piece of the virus itself, so all sorts of other factors come into play here.

People with compromized immune systems - especially, if they get the vaccine without knowing they have one.

Those who have some allergy to chickens, eggs, or any of the godawful shit fed to chickens on factory farms, all of which could find its way into this vaccine, given that eggs are part of its production.

All of these factors could be accounted for in a properly regulated testing process, but that hasn't happened ever since the FDA became corrupted by the very industries they were supposed to regulate. It's the equivalent of hiring Osama Bin Laden (if he were alive) to run "Homeland Security".
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Glad to see you still have your wits about you...

Comment

Hey, I admittedly hate needles, and avoid them whenever possible, but I'll be the first to admit that vaccination has produced some good results in the past (polio, small pox, etc) but that was when the FDA did their fucking job.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

And the drug companies...

Comment

Well The government has taken precautions this time around.

Now when you get your shot if you're like the woman who was paralized from the shot you can't sue them.

Comment

Working...
                                X