• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And. So?

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

You'd think he would have a more well thought out position (provided by Axelrod) on this legally dicey and electorate angering point.

But yea, so what...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only way for a mandate to be fair is if they expand Medicare (i.e. a single payer system) and all the money paid in is going to that system itself, not to shareholders and CEOs.

Some piece of shit who makes $57,000 a fucking HOUR doesn't need my money.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          You'd think he would have a more well thought out position (provided by Axelrod) on this legally dicey and electorate angering point.

But yea, so what...

I'll let you know mine when you let us know what yours is...

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

OK Axelrod,

Mine is that it is not an enforceable provision and would be challenged in court and thrown out. And it is bad PR.

And yours?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

OK Axelrod,

Mine is that it is not an enforceable provision and would be challenged in court and thrown out. And it is bad PR.

And yours?
              Who the fuck is "Axelrod?" David Axelrod?"

How has it worked in Mass?

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Do you read the posts prior to the current one, or do you just freak the fuck out, completely unaware of what was said before?

How has it worked in Mass. Mixed results at best and Romney was an idiot for going in that direction.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Do you read the posts prior to the current one, or do you just freak the fuck out, completely unaware of what was said before?
                  I'm pretty clearly not the the one "freak(ing) the fuck out" here, Nancy...

That would involve projection....

How has it worked in Mass. Mixed results at best and Romney was an idiot for going in that direction.
                  Mixed results, maybe. But Mittens was your best GOP candidate last election cycle, and mixed results is still better than the status quo fail....

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Read from post 32 on...we can wait. Your freakout was "Who the fuck, David Axelrod".

And for the record, I'm not republican. Something I've mentioned to you (and yea it's not your problem to remember) countless times , so you might want to stop projecting so much yourself champ.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Read from post 32 on...we can wait. Your freakout was "Who the fuck, David Axelrod".
                      I asked a simple fucking question. Am I David Fucking Axelrod or not?

I think you're the one "freaking out," Sarah...

And for the record, I'm not republican. Something I've mentioned to you (and yea it's not your problem to remember) countless times , so you might want to stop projecting so much yourself champ.
                      Oh, oh-kay. Will do! Yet you still voted for Bush.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I asked a simple fucking question. Am I David Fucking Axelrod or not?

No, you are a fucking idiot.

I think you're the one "freaking out," Sarah...

Am I Sarah Palin, simple fucking question. See how stupid that sounds..

Oh, oh-kay. Will do! Yet you still voted for Bush.
                        And I voted for Nader, twice. I'd say I'm about even. Funny how you can remember my voting record, but not my party affiliation.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's pretty sick if you think about it.

The health care companies pay the politicians to do what they want and then pass the bill on to the US people. All these millions being used to pay off the politicians is money that's come from your premiums.

The premiums will now go up to cover all the increased lobbying over the last year.

Game set and match!
                          Basically everything is being put on the backs of the US taxpayer. We are paying for the bankers bailout and they turn around an screw us and we are paying for the bribes. Like I said before, I would be in favor of a government ran system if we could trust the government. So we have this mess while the US Dollar is doomed to fail and the government is broke. So basically we are wiped out already but these bankers aren't done with us yet. They want to take us over politically and there's this thing called the US Constitution in their way. If we lose that the US will become a Marxist state with the people being slaves to the state. This is what's going on. The bankers are out of monitary gimmicks and their paper system is going down. If the dollar goes it will take down the Euro and Yen with it so this is a global situation. So what is going to be the reserve? Are countries going to go isolationist again? I mean we are sitting of a real powder keg now. The bankers know it.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

And I voted for Nader, twice. I'd say I'm about even. Funny how you can remember my voting record, but not my party affiliation.
                            I voted for Nader as well. He was the only choice on the ballot that seemed not to loath the American people. I saw through Obama from the get go. I thought he was a poser backed by the bankers. I was right. McCain was going to feed the military industrial complex and we all know Sarah was an attention whore. I interned for a marketing firm and learned a bit about public relations and marketing and political campaigns are all that. Obama just looked like a bottle of Pepsi that would give you a stomach ache and McCain looked like some old denture creme. I mean it was pretty pathetic, the country had serious problems and there was nobody who had a chance of winning that would be any better than monkey boy. I hope we have better choices in 2012 that is if we can keep the country from falling apart by then.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              While I am certain our healthcare system sucks fucking ass (Americans pay twice as much for healthcare as any other country on Earth), I think the idiot that came up with the notion that people who do not sign up for health insurance should be jailed should be shot.

Did the cocksuckers that came up with that idea grow up in Communist-era Soviet Union?

IF such a thing becomes law, that is almost enough to make me shut off my health insurance, then proclaim publicly that I refuse to pay for insurance, just so the fuckasses will arrest me.

I predict someone will do that (again, if it becomes law), and upon having their day in court, I would bet that part of the law would be found unconstitutional somehow.

You CANNOT FORCE someone to buy health insurance if they do not want it!

PERIOD! END OF FUCKING STORY!
                              Yup. My question did most the fucks who passed this Marxist piece of shit bill even read the thing? Another thing is if the Senate passes this, it's still unconstitutional and any law that goes against the US Constitution is null and void. If this shit passes it will only cause a revolt. Maybe that's what the assholes want. Maybe they want to stir the nest so they can use The Patriot Act to clamp down. All I know is if they push it, I'm going to be like John Hancock and give the king a big middle finger and come and get me asshole! What's next? Forcing us to buy a GM car?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

So then we should throw all the illegal aliens getting a free ride on our healthcare in jail and/or fine them? Or is the jail time just for the tax paying citizens?

Comment

Working...