formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
    Ah this shit came from therapy didn't it. Subtle humor won't work - I'm still getting shitfaced when I want to. And just to prove that point, I'm going to go make some lovely vodka thing suitable for early afternoon.
    is that bottle of Jack still in the van?

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Long gone, babe.

Oh dear.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry to open a can of worms. Sore subject right now. And no, I'm not an alcoholic.
    Hmmm...

You sure about that ??

Nothing wrong or suprising about it, and i'm not trying to be an a-hole...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, i've NEVER met anyone who likes to, or get's "shitfaced" that isn't an alcoholic...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Define shitfaced...

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had to quit drinking again. I've been only drinking on weekends during the summer, but with my epilepsy pills my liver blood rates are getting bad again...this also happened to me when I started taking the medicine ~4 years ago, back then I was not drunk for 8 months or so, then started to drink only on special occasions.

Now last summer, this year, the funny thing is, I only drank for "a good reason" during the summer, weddings, babies being born, someone's new home, birthdays. Too bad there's a "good reason" all the time! So, only a glass of wine or a shot of vodka a day are allowed now.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Hmmm...

You sure about that ??

Nothing wrong or suprising about it, and i'm not trying to be an a-hole...
    Yes I'm sure. I can't have more than 2 drinks or I get sick drunk because of medication I'm taking - and I hate vomiting worse than anything on the planet. If I have a drink more than twice a week, something's wrong. I didn't inherit the genes. Also WAY too freaked out about DUI

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Define shitfaced...
    I'll do it. I used to throw these massive parties. I would go to the back and strip down to nothing but my under shorts. I would hang my private out of the hole in the front and then go shake hands and greet guests as if nothing was unusual.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

juicecrell
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I best keep my "trap" shut on this thread!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
    I'll do it. I used to throw these massive parties. I would go to the back and strip down to nothing but my under shorts. I would hang my private out of the hole in the front and then go shake hands and greet guests as if nothing was unusual.
    Oh, that is just odd behavior....
    Shit faced...

Taking the couch outside to be comfortable while "safety watching" the over-sized bonfire created that night and waking with dew on ya the next morning, then stoking the fire for fresh flames.
    Last edited by standin; 11-12-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Beer is made from grain. Chickens eat grain. Seems like a natural fit when you think about it.

Probably doesn't take much to get them shit-beaked either, since chickens don't have a whole hell of a lot upstairs to begin with.
    I had not thought of that..
    Chickens can be cool pets....
    Chicken Jokes!!!!!

Chicken and the Egg

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit ticked off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says ... Well, I guess we finally answered "THAT question!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicken and the Horse

Once upon a time there was a horse and a chicken who were good friends. They lived on a farmyard with lots of other animals and were very happy. One day, while they were playing near the farm's pond, the horse stepped into a hole of quicksand. The horse rapidly sank and was yelling for his friend, the chicken, to save him. The chicken thought for a minute, then ran back to the farmhouse, and jumped into the farmer's 735csi BMW. Luckily, the keys were in the ignition, and the chicken managed to start the car, and put it in gear. It raced over to the sinkhole, where the horse had almost disappeared by now. The smart chicken tied a rope around the back of the BMW and threw the other end around the front legs of the horse. The chicken hopped back in the driver's seat and stepped on the gas. Ever so slowly, the horse eased out of the quicksand and jumped to safety. The horse, still on shaky legs, stuttered: "You just saved my life. Thank you!" The chicken just said, "Don't mention it - That's what friends are for!!" They returned the BMW and went out to dinner together in the barn yard.
    A few days later, the horse got up from a good night's rest, and heard some muffled cries for help coming from the backyard. The horse followed the sounds and came upon a terrible scene. There was his best friend, the chicken, stuck in a hole of quicksand! The sand was already up to its neck-feathers and the cries for help had almost stopped. The horse took a quick look around: No rope in sight And the farmer had gone to town with his BMW. What to do? The horse took a deep breath and spread his body and legs out over the hole. His member was dangling down right above the poor chicken. "Here, my friend, grab my thingie and I will pull you to safety!". With its last bit of energy, the chicken grabbed a hold of the big horse-thingie and the horse straightened its body, pulling the chicken from its trap. With one big step, both were on solid ground and safe. The chicken slumped down on the ground, exhausted: "Now You saved my life, my friend!!" The horse just smiled. And what is the moral of this story? ... If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That said....

I wonder if the squirrels would like a bit of hazelnut liqueur on occaision?

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXW0E_q4JPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DXW0E_q4JPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object><object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ikH9ZRcF2Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0 x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ikH9ZRcF2Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0 x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>
    <object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/StVLVXUZuV0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/StVLVXUZuV0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Chicken make lousy house pet!

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
    True, true.

A thread is born to be derailed. You start a subject, and everyone else has its way with it. It's the grand scheme of things, and what makes it worthwhile to start a thread in the first place.

I'm actually serious.

Cheers! :bottle:
    Yeah somebody derailed my Swedish Tribute band thread and nobody ever even LOOKED at it. Guy looks so much like Roth it's spooky and doesn't sound bad either. Oh well.

Oh wait - am I derailing this thread????

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Chicken make lousy house pet!

Unless it's a rooster and you're using him as a "natural alarm clock".

I actually had a neighbor with a rooster a few years back - within city limits, no less. And I swear the goddamn bird was blind, because he would fucking crow in the middle of the night.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My baby's house is across the street from some Vietnamese folks who raise chickens and have well over 50 roosters...

It's kinda nice to hear in the early morning once you get used to it...

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Unless it's a rooster and you're using him as a "natural alarm clock".

I actually had a neighbor with a rooster a few years back - within city limits, no less. And I swear the goddamn bird was blind, because he would fucking crow in the middle of the night.
    He was a watchcock.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is in the middle of the night for most people...

The roosters start way before 5am...

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ......watch....COCK.......

Sigh.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm sure you like it...

At least, I hope so...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All this talk reminds me of my Holy Shit cock troll.

hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - Operation Holy Shit!

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Heineken, Makers, Patron. Yes sir!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't know you kept birds as house pets Elvis. Most large birds require some sort of aviary if you are going to keep them inside. One of the coolest pet chickens I met was a rooster. He had wondered up to a friends house after a hurricane. My friend lived in town. The rooster never left after wondering there. He roosted the first evening in the laundry room and that became his aviary. It was right off of the back door leading to the back yard. He was not cooped, he just never left and would come in get up on his little area and watch. If you scratched his head he would be a friend for life.

We, my family, also had a banny hen and rooster for pets. They were not as cool as that one rooster. And we had 2 tom turkeys, name Christmas and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving took to flying. One night down the block or so at a small watering hole. One of the guys came out and Thanksgiving was on top of his Cadillac. Not being from there, he went back in and told the bartender in disbelief and kinda shook up. The guy had bit of a buzz. Everybody kinda laughed at him. The bar patrons went outside gathered up Thanksgiving brought him inside, sat him on the bar and fed him drinks. Dad wandered in later that evening and there was Thanksgiving sitting on the barstool having cocktails. Thanksgiving never went back to the bar. He must have gotten a hangover and decided that was not a good feeding place.

I also knew this lady that kept a pet duck in the French Quarter. She literally would take him for a walk. Both she and her duck was pretty cool.

As for birds as pets, I have only had one of these.

Toni was his name. He had quite an attitude and a bit of a bully. His favorite treat was coffee beans. He was great. He kept his aviary very clean. He would march down his cage exit ramp and poo in the waste basket. He learned that on his own. I was impressed.
    Last edited by standin; 11-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wFpvRMIIEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0 x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wFpvRMIIEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0 x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Better version.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J772v0NR3dY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J772v0NR3dY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My dog will steal my beer. If you leave an open beer around that dog will tip it over and start lapping it up. If you have pizza and beer, this dog will shadow you, observing for the slightest mistake and then she moves in to steal your pizza and beer.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mine are scotch drinkers.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't try and drive the tractor drunk.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gvQRWgCpfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gvQRWgCpfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dear Alcohol - don't ever let me look like this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ye1PiuOsVRs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ye1PiuOsVRs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/stDWNam7RtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/stDWNam7RtE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aohTU-_0wns&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd 6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aohTU-_0wns&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This drunk woman on the tracks was here - we've been watching it all week - she admitted she had a few too many and says she's now quit drinking. Jesus Christ. Make sure you catch the part where she touches the third rail with her foot - knocks her out.
    Last edited by Sensible Shoes; 11-13-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: I forgot something important you stupid fucking bot.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That is a scary video.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    All this talk reminds me of my Holy Shit cock troll.

hitchWORLD1969© Discussion Forums - Operation Holy Shit!
    You gave up far too quickly Sesh - My goodness. Not like you.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The video portion of this is good enough to make its own thread.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You gave up far too quickly Sesh - My goodness. Not like you.
    Poor organization I'm afraid.

There were more posts there and I had a couple of priests saying cock all over the place but I forgot to save them and then a couple of days later everything had been deleted.

Someone at the priest site must have realized it was a troll.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think "shitfaced" comes from where you are so drunk, you end up
    with your head down the shitter for the rest of the night ???

As Dean Martin once quoted:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
    They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."

What happens when you hate feeling "normal" ???
    Do you live your life in misery until you are old and senile ???
    Or do you enjoy a drink, and knock those ten years off your life
    when your senility and old age illnesses becomes a burden to society ???

(And enjoy your life more ???)

Im a hyper fuck. I need to slow down. Alcohol is one thing that helps.
    Last edited by Panamark; 11-14-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Thread Information