Thread: Rapid Fire Threads

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Rapid Fire Threads

Know what I miss? Once in a while, a thread would get started, and several people would be online and just get sucked right into it. Posts would fly, real time, on the fly and what resulted was some of the BEST and funniest threads I remember.

Once in a while, this would be a united effort to "own" a troublemaker or a troll ( Miss Chrissi comes to mind) or sometimes the subject was just random and silly. Like mr. Walker and one of his Sexual term Dictionaries.

Usually, I was at work when this was happening which made it even better, knowing I was playing hookey and having way too much fun. Sometimes it was in the evening and I'd had a few too many, violating the rule "never post when drunk".

Yes, this stuff was the best entertainment on the web. Hope it happens again sometimes.

Oh dear.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Isn't it time you entertained us for a change? I mean, all the time you're "oh I can't respond I'm at work" and now you got all this free time on your hands..

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nobody finds me entertaining.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone needs to explain the whole Miss Chrissi saga to me, in a brief Wiki style entry as I sort of missed it and can no longer peruse the threads...

I recall something of her posting "her" pic looking like a hot Sarah Michelle Geller, the real pic being something quite different...

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't remember many of the details at this point, but Miss Chrissi took a pic from a "hot semi naked girls" site and started messing with all the guys - particularly Strung. It did not take much to find the profile and the photo she used - I think it was the first hit I got on my google search. Then, depending on who you want to believe, she came out as either a dowdy housewife from the Cincinnati area with a husband in the autoparts industry, or an alias. Somewhere in the Fray, Strung's wife got online and he was never seen again. Meantime, Chrissi threatened to drive to many cities and kick people's asses. Eventually, she disappeared, or got bored with it all.

Didn't she like some really bad band - Stryper or something?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I enjoy that sense of disappointment I feel everytime I post something I think is hilarious before I go to bed or go to work, rush home and check for all the LOL!!!! responses and see no one has responded at all.

A little part of me dies inside every time that happens, but that part is weak, and apparently not funny.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ms Chrissi...

Some civilian poser shows up at DDLR. Introduces herself and posts bikini model pics alleging she's some hottie...

Quickly the deprived and pervs bite on the bait... she takes them for a cyber joy ride thinking she's the queen of the ball.

A notable regular Strung takes the bait... hook, line and stinker. This leads to earning him the tag Strung-Along or Senor Strung-Along. More on this later...

While all this debatchary and net flirting is going on... One of the mods (Shoes?) discovers the model pics this idiot was selling as herself. Behind the scenes via IP searches and this nutcase's email address... some sleuthing turns up her real identity and pics.

The DDLR gang plays along and heats things up... she brings in her alleged cousin, Ms Lori and she proceeds to stir the loins of the members. Clearly these two rookies think they've found a ripe internet playground and are playing it big time with the boys. Little do they know... they were being played and setup for a major take-down.

Eventually the dawgs are turned loose and "Ms Chrissi's Big Reveal" is launched. If I recall Hambon4lif led the charge and attacked with legendary enthusiasm. Catfish poured gas on the fire and the rest of the gang took up the flanks.

Turns out we had a fat-assed, midwestern redneck housewife loser pulling the strings and then thrown on the mat.

Enter the mullet sporting redneck husband into the mix... threatening ass whoopings all around for tormenting his naive wife. Charges of internet stalking and all kinds of bullshit.

Ms Lori was revealed as some goldigging coke head chasing sudo Florida millionares.

Shortly after being modded Senor Strung-Along's wife takes a stroll on the site and registers. This leads to real world troubles when she discovers her man riding the Ms Chrissi Ho Train and our muff threads... followed by an embarrassing withdrawl from the DDLR team.

Ms Chrissi and Ms Lori disappear for months... then return with sob stories of terminal cancer having taken out Ms Chrissi. A few rounds of ownage follow and then it all faded away.

I think that's about it... It was some old school troll ownage at it's best.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
    Didn't she like some really bad band - Stryper or something?
    Steelheart.

i remember saying in some thread that they had some sappy-ass ballad on a big hair compilation and that i never heard of them. she must have found the thread while Googling the band name or something and tried to defend their greatness. then someone asked to see tit pics and it was on.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    I enjoy that sense of disappointment I feel everytime I post something I think is hilarious before I go to bed or go to work, rush home and check for all the LOL!!!! responses and see no one has responded at all.

A little part of me dies inside every time that happens, but that part is weak, and apparently not funny.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Totally.

I went to the bother the other night of making up a newspaper article and the Aussie fuck didn't even acknowledge it.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/house...tish-band.html

I'll try and be more vocal in my appreciation in future...

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Ms Chrissi...

Some civilian poser shows up at DDLR. Introduces herself and posts bikini model pics alleging she's some hottie...

Quickly the deprived and pervs bite on the bait... she takes them for a cyber joy ride thinking she's the queen of the ball.

A notable regular Strung takes the bait... hook, line and stinker. This leads to earning him the tag Strung-Along or Senor Strung-Along. More on this later...

While all this debatchary and net flirting is going on... One of the mods (Shoes?) discovers the model pics this idiot was selling as herself. Behind the scenes via IP searches and this nutcase's email address... some sleuthing turns up her real identity and pics.

The DDLR gang plays along and heats things up... she brings in her alleged cousin, Ms Lori and she proceeds to stir the loins of the members. Clearly these two rookies think they've found a ripe internet playground and are playing it big time with the boys. Little do they know... they were being played and setup for a major take-down.

Eventually the dawgs are turned loose and "Ms Chrissi's Big Reveal" is launched. If I recall Hambon4lif led the charge and attacked with legendary enthusiasm. Catfish poured gas on the fire and the rest of the gang took up the flanks.

Turns out we had a fat-assed, midwestern redneck housewife loser pulling the strings and then thrown on the mat.

Enter the mullet sporting redneck husband into the mix... threatening ass whoopings all around for tormenting his naive wife. Charges of internet stalking and all kinds of bullshit.

Ms Lori was revealed as some goldigging coke head chasing sudo Florida millionares.

Shortly after being modded Senor Strung-Along's wife takes a stroll on the site and registers. This leads to real world troubles when she discovers her man riding the Ms Chrissi Ho Train and our muff threads... followed by an embarrassing withdrawl from the DDLR team.

Ms Chrissi and Ms Lori disappear for months... then return with sob stories of terminal cancer having taken out Ms Chrissi. A few rounds of ownage follow and then it all faded away.

I think that's about it... It was some old school troll ownage at it's best.
    ....misty water colored mammories of the way we wuzz!

I hardly remember the all the details, but I do recall Von playing more than a supporting role in that mess. Other than that, it sounds like what went down.

There is a side-story that's guaranteed to get a laugh...
    One night during an IM chat, she begs me to drive out to see her. I told her that if I drove all that way, she'd have to "spit-shine my rod", her response was "if thats what it takes...".
    I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time....I could've easily got my knob polished upon request by my then-girlfriend who was living with me at the time, or the Mexican gal that lived 4 house down from me would've done it for 6 bucks and a bus pass!
    What Miss Crisco was offering wasn't exactly unique, ya' dig? Yet the next thing I know, I'm looking for my keys 'cause Hammy's goin' on a stealth mission. Driving across two states in the dead of the night just to get my dick sucked. I plead the 5th (of whatever I was drinking at the time).

Anyway, it's a little after midnight, and I cross the Indiana border. I crossed it in style too because 20 minutes through Gary, Indiana I get pulled over by the cops. The officer approaches my car to inform me how much of a no-no it is to be doing 103 in an 85. Luckily for me he was one of those down-home good ol' boys....I was expecting much worse. Inside of a few minutes, we're having a casual conversation about cars and chicks. I tell him the reason I'm flying down the road is because I've got some pussy waiting for me in New Marshfield, Ohio and I have to be there by the morning. I show him a picture, and he says "That looks like that Buffy the Vampire chick" LOL!

Not only did I not get a ticket, but homeboy even gave me directions for the rest of my journey....."What ya' wanna do is stay on this here interstate, ya' still got about seven more hours of driving to do..watch your speed, son" "Yes sir officer...you have a good night now" and off I went....eastbound into the morning light....

Ah!....sweet wasted youth, such halcyon daze, yah!

5 TIME CHAMPS!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I did find the Chrissi fake photo, but I emailed it to Von, since I was in the middle of post divorce weepiness and wasn't up to leading the attack myself. I was, however, extremely proud of myself cause I wasn't the brightest bulb in the ownage box - in fact, twona still has to explain who is what alias to me. I try to be less clever these days, and not get as wrapped up in things.

Notice Hambon does not END his story with the inevitable spit shine in the middle of the auto parts store with redneck husband walking in on them and......

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Notice Hambone does not END his story with the inevitable spit shine in the middle of the auto parts store with redneck husband walking in on them and......
    Well...for starters, I had absolutely no idea something this long ago would draw anyones interest. Secondly, and more importantly, the conclusion of this story is something you'd more likely find in Penthouse Forums than on a rock legends messageboard.."As I buried my cock deep in her all the way to the balls, the tips of my fingers machine-gunned her clit, causing her to cum profusely over the sides of my hips and onto the already cum-drenched motel sheets we were fucking on".. kinda thing.

I never felt the need to clarify anything to anybody before....about any-fucking-thing, but for you I'll make an exception.
    You PM'd me saying something to the effect of "If this is you, then God help you"...to which I simply replied "Fair enough". Fact of the matter is she was real...more real than you, anyone else , or especially I, wanted to believe or accept....that bitch actually existed. For the record, she wasn't anything she presented herself as, but she was, unfortunately for me, very real.

There's more to this story as you can obviously can tell, but I feel there's a far more important issue for me to address here.......I never fuckin' lied to you....about anything. Any deception was her doing, not mine.

I jumped into that whole situation head-first (generally-speaking) because, if I may be so bold, the thought of a different chicks face at the end of my hog enticed me.

It's a sad excuse but hey....I never once claimed to have an excuse for what I say, nor for my actions. If there's a solution for World Peace, or if there's a cure for cancer, polio, or racism, it's highly unlikely that it's gonna come from someone like me.

Just some food-for-thought before you decide to pick up another rock.....

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It wasn't a rock hun! I remember truly being worried for you when you said this was happening.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now I read this better, and you're remembering the part where I was convinced it was you! Nah, I thought we got past that point, and I remember you saying you were going there, and I was envisioning some Spammy troll waiting for you with a baseball bat.

This is just a testament to how this stupid thread got to us all. At the time, it really MATTERED to us who was behind this - cause it looked like an absolute genius troll. and if it wasn't it was the damnest coincidence in the world.

Now that more of this is coming back, I remember Miss Chrissi and especially Miss Lori being particularly viscious towards me. I took it WAY too seriously. And you and I buried this shit back on Myspace some years ago.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now that more of this is coming back, I remember Miss Chrissi and especially Miss Lori being particularly viscious towards me. I took it WAY too seriously. And you and I buried this shit back on Myspace some years ago.
    If memory serves me correctly, it was the dog reference. Being the proud owner of Samson, a true-blooded Alaskan Malamute, that would offend me too I suppose.

Let's just hug!! LOL!

Back to the topic....rapid-fire threads were a direct result of all of us (Hammy, Catfish, Walker, Wooda, Von, Twona, Sloshmeister, Zahzoo, Switch, Shoes, Bug, Igo, Deguello, Grimes, etc. etc.) were all on the same page and knew how to keep things rolling along.

However, upon further observation, I've noticed that this place has its own 'clique' and they keep things rolling with rapid succession as well as we ever did. I'm still flipping out on the fact that even though the whole DLR messageboard has come full-circle and I ended up here again (where I actually started from back in '99 IMO). There's a group of folks her that have made this place their home, and since they've kept it going the years we were somewhere else, they have all rights to, no contest at all. It's just kinda surreal that you'd be 'guest status' at the very same place you originated. LOL! That shit makes me laugh.....

These guys (as much as they bitch and fuss at each other) are a family all their own. I figure wat-the-fok-evah! Whatever it takes to keep Diamond Dave in the hearts and minds of folks here and abroad....fuggit! sign me up. The cause is greater than any one person supporting it....so there ya' go.

Answering the title of this thread? That's easy! Everybody would have to be on the same channel! Same frame of mind. That's why those threads read like they did!

'rapid-fire threads' happen here all day long, we're just looking at them from an outsiders point-of-view........
    Last edited by hambon4lif; 11-18-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: I forgot Walker...I gotta find Bubba!!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I love Dr Love! Who here that doesn't love Dr Love is just a fuckhead!!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissi hart at hotmail
    I don't know why i am sending these because i know you are going to use them to make fun of me somehow!
    from 5-16-05...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Man, I wouldn't fuck her with hambon's dick.
    Last edited by Dr. Love; 11-19-2009 at 01:21 AM.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    from 5-16-05...
    Did you actually SAVE those? OMG

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    from 5-16-05...
    ...I have pics that would 'deep-six' those...like the ones where she was running to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her crotch repeating the ever-popular F-bomb, over and over,....."FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!"

a road-trip to Ohio: $180
    to rent a room in Ohio: $84.00
    for the woman you fucked in that room scream your name into her husbands face while they're fuckin' two days later?: Priceless!

....for everything else, there's MasterCard!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You might want to re-think that Love. Not only would they call you in the morning, but they'll buy you breakfast! At IHOP!!!

That's fuckin' expensive too....just a thought!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did you actually SAVE those? OMG
    I have thousands of undeleted emails but only five search results in there for a "chrissi" I trolled!

I wouldn't cheat on my chick, and I don't think very highly of folks who do that kind of thing. Especially married folk, I just don't like it at all. If you're gonna fornicate, there's so many single women out there willing to comply that it's not necessary to fuck with some dude you don't even know.

Look at those pics, and tell me you can't feel sorry for the dude that married that thing.. and I get it that you ain't out to be the next Jonas Salk or whatever.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissi
    these were taken on the 16th of this month. Are you ready to show me the REAL pics of you yet?
    .. aha, three more. I went back in my email to check for more attachments I mighta missed and never saw these before tonite!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    .. and, one for the road!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wouldn't cheat on my chick, and I don't think very highly of folks who do that kind of thing. Especially married folk, I just don't like it at all. If you're gonna fornicate, there's so many single women out there willing to comply that it's not necessary to fuck with some dude you don't even know.
    ...well, if you aren't the very fountain of ethics and morals....

Let me ask you this you self-righteous prick....what did you give (or give away) in exchange for your password?

It's no small wonder why people think "Oh shit!, there's GAR!!" while they're looking at the gutter watching the cities slime roll into the sewer.

Get this through your head, Clay! You are the moral compass of NOTHING!!!

FUCK OFF!!!!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm saying, there are boundaries in society you should respect when you know they are there, because at some point you never know when it's your time to be chained to a miserable wretch who cheats on you! And because you won't stay young and healthy forever..

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now that it's years later, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    ...I have pics that would 'deep-six' those...like the ones where she was running to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her crotch repeating the ever-popular F-bomb, over and over,....."FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!"

a road-trip to Ohio: $180
    to rent a room in Ohio: $84.00
    for the woman you fucked in that room scream your name into her husbands face while they're fuckin' two days later?: Priceless!

....for everything else, there's MasterCard!

I have to ask why she had a towel wrapped around her crotch and was running to the bathroom.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    'bon literally fucked the shit outta her?

kinda like that runnin' guy pic!

Now that it's years later, I kinda feel sorry for her.
    you know...anyone we ran over (intentionally, that is) got EXACTLY what they deserved.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm saying, there are boundaries in society you should respect when you know they are there, because at some point you never know when it's your time to be chained to a miserable wretch who cheats on you! And because you won't stay young and healthy forever..
    GAR, your preceding post was actually one of the few non-VH related I've ever agreed with here.

-BUT-

Aren't you the one that posted what was essentially a pedophile-rape-porn short story about an abducted young girl here in a Katydid thread--just to spite her? IIRC

Just saying...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-19-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm saying, there are boundaries in society you should respect when you know they are there.......
    But when your on the internet that's your excuse to let those "boundaries of society" fly out the window? Not having to face a person?

Works for you coward.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    agree... there's a lot of girls to fuck in the world. Fucking with a married person isn't just sex, it's engaging in the destruction of another person's life. Not something to be proud of. It's a shame that someone that might by all accounts otherwise be called a good person would engage in such contemptible behavior...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's my high and mighty post for the day.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Aren't you the one that posted what was essentially a pedophile-rape-porn short story about an abducted young girl here in a Katydid thread--just to spite her?
    That sounds like something I'd cut-paste here but I think you're confusing me with the pedobear guy.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    twona's got me thinking now: you should post some pics of her droppin' turds jaunting across the motel carpet.. that's got to be a good laugh or two in there somewhere!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    twona's got me thinking now: you should post some pics of her droppin' turds jaunting across the motel carpet.. that's got to be a good laugh or two in there somewhere!
    S'pose I could, but nothing illustrates "shit falling out of someones ass" more than your posts....

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    - so there IS no more pics.

I had the only evidence?

Booo-ring!
    Liar!
    Walk him on yonder plank!

Thread Information