• Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's Memorial Day...Thanks Vets...

Gonna sticky this for a day or two...

To anyone who has served...

To anyone who has lost someone who served...

Thank you for protecting the greatest nation that has ever been...

I love America...it's not perfect, but it's the best.

Thanks Vets.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks Sarge...thanks to your new wife for serving in Iraq...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks to my great uncle who died in Northern France in 1944...

Thanks to anyone else who lost a loved one...

Comment

• madraoul
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Great thread. Let's put politics aside and pray for our brave troops in the Middle East.

Comment

• lms2

Yes. Agreed, Excellent Post. Thank you to all service men and women, active duty or state side. Thank you again to all Veterans, past, present, and future.

To all of you whom we owe this life as we know it. Thank you.

We Salute you. God bless and keep you all the days of your lives-and your eternity.

To my sister, my father, my grand father, four uncles, two ex-boyfriends, my nephew, and few really close friends. Thank you.

A special blessing to everyone who has lost life, limb or loved one in combat; with a really big hug and an extra prayer of forgiveness sent out to those who have done so in friendly fire. May you always feel in your heart what it means to those who will never know you.

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

As an old cannon cocker from Ft. Sill, you're welcome from the bottom of my heart. GOD BLESS!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

With the greatest of respect and admiration, WE SALUTE YOU
              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

And to all of the Canadians that served as well as the U.S. Soldiers
                God Bless!!v

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

And thanks to my late father, who also served in the army, as well. Sitting on his can, drinking beer he kept under the console, and spinning records for Armed Forces Radio in Stuttgart in '54. His status was such that he wasn't allowed to eat in the mess hall with the rest of the troops - he had to go eat in RESTAURANTS, for PR purposes. And if he wasn't there, he was at the home of our Uncle Karl, stuffing homeomade German cooking in his face. (What gods of fate worked the magic to get that man assigned a tour of duty in not only the country of our family's origin, but to the very region that our relatives still inhabit? Amazing.) LOL Ah, but he was in a light artillery platoon before he got that pie-assed gig, so he got his hands dirty.

Comment

• ZOSO
                    Groupie
                    • May 2004

God bless my father, who served in Vietnam as a Navy SEAL (Team 2) and ultimately died as a result. He was exposed to Agent Orange some time during his tour in Nam, which resulted in a five-year battle w/ lymphoma starting in late 97. He passed away in early 2002 after 2 bone marrow transplants and a year of remission. Through all of those times I really saw just what kind of strength he had-the same strength he used to defend our values and freedoms. Make no mistake, my father wasn't drafted-He turned down a ride to the Airforce Academy and enlisted in the navy. His belief was that the country didn't have to tell him when he was needed; he was completely aware of that. His determination and honor will always inspire me to succeed in life-After all, he gave his life so that I could have the opportunity to make the most of myself, so I'd be ungrateful if I did otherwise.

I appreciate everyone who's given out a thanks to those with fallen loved ones. It really means a lot.
                    Last edited by ZOSO; 05-31-2004, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yep, thanks to all of our people serving and to all that have served our stellar nation!!!!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

..that's the one thing i admire aboot you yanks

..your allegiance to your country

..wot a shame us limey's don't feel the same way

..some of us , anyway

Comment

• Jano
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!
                          You'll be in my heart for ever!
                          I went to Normandy last week and i visited the american cimetery and Omaha beach .So what can i say...THANK TO YOU !
                          little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                          http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Sarge
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Thanks to everyone who has sacrificed for their country, civilian and military.
                            ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                            The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                            [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• SRK
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks to everyone who has served and protected this great country of ours. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...