dave and spam go toe to toe.........on howard stern in 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dave and spam go toe to toe.........on howard stern in 2002

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0m0c0yik40&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0m0c0yik40&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

when i listened to this, i was laughing so fucking hard.......dave fucking owned
    sammy so hard.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Jesus, Sammy comes off like such a twink... I love it
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
        Jesus, Sammy comes off like such a twink... I love it

Comment

Oh fuck......reason #134 of why I'm convinced Hagar either has a 3 inch penis or an actual vagina....the year 2002...The "Sam & Dave tour"...the "Undisputed Heavyweight Champs Of Rock'N'Roll" tour....

From the very minute this tour was an actual idea and on the boards, Samuel went menstrual.

On the Howard Stern show, when they did the coin flip to see who would open or close the very first show, Hagar became a Kotex ad. Dave showed in person, in Howards studio, while Sambozo found it much easier to call in from somewhere in the West Coast. Fine....whateva!
          Then he proceeds to bitch left and right about how he had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to be on the show, and has the fucking gall to question the honesty of Howard, Dave, Robin, Bababoo-ey on the result of the heads or tails.
          Dude...if you would've got your fat ass out of bed on time and caught a fucking flight, you wouldn't have to sweat it, now would you? Afterall, you're promoting a tour that has captured alot of public interest aren't ya'?....bitch!

Oh, it gets better..

I was at the Devore, Cali show June 22nd (when Dave opened) and Roth whipped his ass outright. At promptly 7:30pm Dave hit the stage, and everyone who had a ticket found their way to their seat at 7:29pm so they could consider themselves a witness to the Diamond Dave concert experience they've heard so much about. For me....I just wanted to see my all-time hero with a badass band backing him kicking out some Classic VH!
          And he didn't fail, he delivered. Everyone's enthusiasm and adrenaline was max level by the time he walked off the stage. Everyone was in the beer line wanting to celebrate what they just witnessed....22 Classic Van Halen tunes delivered at maximum impact, non-stop for an hour and a half. At that point, I was happy....and proud...and justified...all that good shit.

Here comes the fatass 'headliner'....running through half-assed versions of his half-assed Van Halen songs, and half-assed versions of his own crap....even if I wanted to like this guy and his 'music'(?) it was lame. By every existing measurement known to man...there was a drop-off, and it was obvious.....the better of the two was the one that went on first. People headed to the parking lot to find their cars even before the end of the show.

Weeks later, unbeknownst to the rest of us, this was the first of two shows VH1 was filming.....and what do we see Sambo doing? More bitching and squanking about how the dressing room isn't big enough, bitching about how Dave won't talk to him or jam with him onstage.....if you don't believe me, check out 'The History of Van Halen pt.4' on YouTube......bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!

It convinced me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Sammy is a cunt...a deep pink insatiable CUNT!

He never gives thanks to Dave for building the cash register he so gloriously robbed. He didn't do the decent, human thing Dave Meniketti or Sass Jordan did and decline the offer. Instead, Sammy saw it as a mountain of unclaimed money his fatass could just dive into. He's a piece of human shit.
          The 2002 tour was basically a resume, or like Dave refers to it "2 big dogs and 1 one big dog Bowl"
          The Partridge Family picked Sambo for the 2004 "help Eddie buy more Meth" tour in spite of Dave, but, in retrospect (hindsight being 20/20 and all that shit), if they would've done the right thing in '04, Ed would've had more than enough money to continue his deathwish, and had his own heart explode in his chest. So....there it is there huh?

Sammy is forever considered the singer of 'Diet' Van Halen....but to me?...he'll be nothing more than an opportunist, a fraud, .....and a CUNT!

Burn In Hell Sammy Roy, you fucking piece of shit!

Comment

Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
            Oh fuck......reason #134 of why I'm convinced Hagar either has a 3 inch penis or an actual vagina....the year 2002...The "Sam & Dave tour"...the "Undisputed Heavyweight Champs Of Rock'N'Roll" tour....

From the very minute this tour was an actual idea and on the boards, Samuel went menstrual.

On the Howard Stern show, when they did the coin flip to see who would open or close the very first show, Hagar became a Kotex ad. Dave showed in person, in Howards studio, while Sambozo found it much easier to call in from somewhere in the West Coast. Fine....whateva!
            Then he proceeds to bitch left and right about how he had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to be on the show, and has the fucking gall to question the honesty of Howard, Dave, Robin, Bababoo-ey on the result of the heads or tails.
            Dude...if you would've got your fat ass out of bed on time and caught a fucking flight, you wouldn't have to sweat it, now would you? Afterall, you're promoting a tour that has captured alot of public interest aren't ya'?....bitch!

Oh, it gets better..

I was at the Devore, Cali show June 22nd (when Dave opened) and Roth whipped his ass outright. At promptly 7:30pm Dave hit the stage, and everyone who had a ticket found their way to their seat at 7:29pm so they could consider themselves a witness to the Diamond Dave concert experience they've heard so much about. For me....I just wanted to see my all-time hero with a badass band backing him kicking out some Classic VH!
            And he didn't fail, he delivered. Everyone's enthusiasm and adrenaline was max level by the time he walked off the stage. Everyone was in the beer line wanting to celebrate what they just witnessed....22 Classic Van Halen tunes delivered at maximum impact, non-stop for an hour and a half. At that point, I was happy....and proud...and justified...all that good shit.

Here comes the fatass 'headliner'....running through half-assed versions of his half-assed Van Halen songs, and half-assed versions of his own crap....even if I wanted to like this guy and his 'music'(?) it was lame. By every existing measurement known to man...there was a drop-off, and it was obvious.....the better of the two was the one that went on first. People headed to the parking lot to find their cars even before the end of the show.

Weeks later, unbeknownst to the rest of us, this was the first of two shows VH1 was filming.....and what do we see Sambo doing? More bitching and squanking about how the dressing room isn't big enough, bitching about how Dave won't talk to him or jam with him onstage.....if you don't believe me, check out 'The History of Van Halen pt.4' on YouTube......bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!

It convinced me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Sammy is a cunt...a deep pink insatiable CUNT!

He never gives thanks to Dave for building the cash register he so gloriously robbed. He didn't do the decent, human thing Dave Meniketti or Sass Jordan did and decline the offer. Instead, Sammy saw it as a mountain of unclaimed money his fatass could just dive into. He's a piece of human shit.
            The 2002 tour was basically a resume, or like Dave refers to it "2 big dogs and 1 one big dog Bowl"
            The Partridge Family picked Sambo for the 2004 "help Eddie buy more Meth" tour in spite of Dave, but, in retrospect (hindsight being 20/20 and all that shit), if they would've done the right thing in '04, Ed would've had more than enough money to continue his deathwish, and had his own heart explode in his chest. So....there it is there huh?

Sammy is forever considered the singer of 'Diet' Van Halen....but to me?...he'll be nothing more than an opportunist, a fraud, .....and a CUNT!

i was also at the devore show. everything you said is the truth.
            i didn't bother to stick around after dave was done.
            as far as i was concerned, dave's words rings true......."
            "SAM THROWS A PARTY, I AM THE PARTY"

Comment

Dave just showed us Sammy.

Amazing how uncanny rhe demonstration reinstated
              our personal beliefs..
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post

Me likes your post...don't need to quote everything...just the essence...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Dave is a Rockstar. Sammy is not a Rockstar.
                  That is the difference between these 2 guys.

I would have thought that Sammy would have wanted to go on 1st so that the soccer moms would be home in time to put the kids asleep!

Dave To Sammy: Going from me to you is like going from Speedballs to Milkshakes.
                  ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                  The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                  [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

I love the promo at the end.
                    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

"sam the only problem i'm gonna have is the stain you're gonna leave on the floor"
                      classic!

that and dave and howard both bagging on ga y cherone.........

Comment

Working...
                      X