X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
    Hey NICk why don't I ask Sarge to close down -THE FRONT- it is the only forum in here that is full of sh!t talking tittie babies who think they are untouchable.

Maybe I am not the problem maybe the Forum is..?

You and longe argue with every fukking post that isn't up your ass.

You delete post that are on subject personalized that don't address you .

But you personalize all the time you two faced ass holes.

You escalate the issues then turn them back on the posters.

Kis My Ass.

That FRONT isn't a forum it's a JAIL.
    If you don't like the "Front," then fuck off and don't post in it. Is it really that tough, oh bag of douche?

I also didn't "delete" your posts. I removed them to a separate thread because it was again another drunken Thome meltdown and threadjack in probably the least appropriate thread to do so in. I removed them after getting a couple of complaints of your complete lack of respect for anything or anyone and you and your friend seem to enjoy turning every thread into an epic flamewar, no matter how tragic or inappropriate the subject matter. In fact, it seems the more inappropriate, the more of a belligerent little fuckwit-troll twat you become. .

And fuck face, I can point out at least four or five posts you made to do nothing other than start shit with people, including name dropping and off topic pissing and moaning. Please keep it up, because you should be one of the first banned...

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

I made a controlling threat [being a mod in the forum] because you were derailing a serious thread for your own personal issues with standin.

I have no issues with her, only the issue at hand .

You are the SpillOver Boy Man.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

We were talking .

Within the context of the thread and the forum rules .

No, you weren't.

I am not backing down, so keep telling more lies and see how long untill you hang yourself.
        Oh noes!

I

I am sick of you posting "I Own This Thread"

I never posted that, liar.

I posted it was MY thread, being that I was the thread starter. I know that it's hard to keep up, but try little buddy.....

I

If I post a thread, I cannot control the conversation.

Because you're not a mod/webbie. See? You're starting to understand it after all!!!!

If you were real good you could comment within the context of Blaze and I and get what you want.

The "context" of you and whatever her name is, was bitching at each other and I DID comment on your little spat. I said knock it off.

But, your not a good Mod.
        No? Well I've been modding here for years, and the FL is my second forum, so SOMEONE must think I do a good job, Champ.

I am a gud speeler, tho.

I know the difference between your and you're.

Maybe if you go back and get that GED, you will too, little buddy.

Thanks for playing: LOUNGE IS A BIG MEANIE
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          If you don't like the "Front," then fuck off and don't post in it. Is it really that tough, oh bag of douche?

I also didn't "delete" your posts. I removed them to a separate thread because it was again another drunken Thome meltdown and threadjack in probably the least appropriate thread to do so in. I removed them after getting a couple of complaints of your complete lack of respect for anything or anyone and you and your friend seem to enjoy turning every thread into an epic flamewar, no matter how tragic or inappropriate the subject matter. In fact, it seems the more inappropriate, the more of a belligerent little fuckwit-troll twat you become. .

And fuck face, I can point out at least four or five posts you made to do nothing other than start shit with people, including name dropping and off topic pissing and moaning. Please keep it up, because you should be one of the first banned...
          Then Ban away hot shot!

Everything you wrote above was a blatant lie.

Justify one of your sentence accusations with proof.

Perhaps you only care about what i dissrespect you are the most dissrespoectfull person on the net.

KKKROVE etc..., Nazi pictures of Senators and TV personalities, Repukes this and that, The BCE is a NAZI front, non-stop sh!t ,Fukk you. accusing the president of the united states of planning the WTC attack perpetuation lies no-stop to feed you attention monkey

You are the LIAR and Anti American propoganda PRINCE, Lies the whole of them.. all my posts are true and from me you don't like them ban away..

Standing up to you is like facing a fukking crybaby Expatriate who still lives of Uncle Sam.

FUCK YOU! Shit Slinger., .

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            ^Pretty much sums it up right there. And LMAO @ "oh bag of douche".

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Thanks for playing: LOUNGE IS A BIG MEANIE
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I was just walking back from getting a haircut and found a dollar bill in the street.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                I was just walking back from getting a haircut and found a dollar bill in the street.
                I was just coming back from the ATM, lamenting how my hair seems to be thinning. Talk about a small world!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Outside of The Lusty Lady, or Deja Vu?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

dissrespoectfull person .

woo we is flyin

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

You are the LIAR and Anti American propoganda PRINCE, Lies the whole of them.. all my posts are true and from me you don't like them ban away..

Standing up to you is like facing a fukking crybaby Expatriate who still lives of Uncle Sam.

FUCK YOU! Shit Slinger., .

God, I love this thread......

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

I found a 10 dollar bill with a patch of pubes on it...made Hamilton look like he had a moustache.

...that stripper must've kept that bill close to her patch. It smelled like pussy and money at the same time.

What the fuck was this thread about anyway?!??

Oh yeah, sorry Thermos....I'll let you get back to your crybaby shit now....

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          I was just coming back from the ATM, lamenting how my hair seems to be thinning. Talk about a small world!

I was just trying to get my point across in a thread that Lounge had not posted in for hours and Nick had never posted in.

Arguing the finer point of -Why- people do what they do.

Within the context of the thread title and forum rules.

Just passing the time not worried about dollars or hair.

Then the thought police showed up and started a fistfull of Bull Sh!t.

So like a Mokey I throw back and suddenly I derailed the tread.

I asked Lounge twice to replace my post and delete,all after,
                          his initial slam and my responces to it .

But he wouldn't do it.
                          Now I am getting banned....oh fukk me..LOL
                          Last edited by thome; 11-30-2009, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I was just trying to get my point across in a thread that Lounge had not posted in for hours and Nick had never posted in.
                            What difference does it make when/if we post in it?

The the thought police showed up and started a fistfull of Bull Sh!t.

Oh no, a mod DARED to tell you to stop arguing with your spurned cyberchick in a thread about slain cops. Poor baby.

So like a Mokey I throw back and suddenly I derailed the tread.
                            Welp, that was stupid of you.

I asked Lounge twice to replace my post and delete all after his initial slam and my responces to it .
                            For the third time, retard..... I DIDNT DELETE ANY OF YOUR POSTS, MORON

And why the fuck would I delete my own?

Now I am getting banned....oh fukk me..LOL

Don't think it can't happen?

Do the names Andy Taylor or Black Flag ring a bell, gashuffer?

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                              woo we is flyin

\
                              \ Dude, here is the 411. I have a huge firewall and I like it that way.

I do not have the spell check feature due to this.

I type as I am disslexic perhaps I am.

I frequently log onto another browser page and look up words at Merriam Webster and it is a pain, but the wall stays, as in, due to many viruses over the years that fakk me up for days.

I do not want to lower my firewall. I have to log in after every single post is sent and sometimes it won't let me log back into a thread to correct misspelling, untill I close the whole page and open my browser back up and favorites the RA.

I don't use my identity safe feature either to keep as small a footprint as possible.

and yeah the RA has always been in my favorites.

I also do not feel like typing all my posts in Word and then tranfering then to use words spellcheck.

So it is a guessing game it doesn't hurt my feeling when peple make fun of my style or spelling I know why and I know how to correct it and I chose when and where.

I see that it doesn't offend you Isee you only see it as opportuntity to giggle like I don't know I am missplelling word.

I usually get the last laugh.

I could go on but ....That is the way it is.

Know Your thome.

Soon he will be banned.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

\
                                \ Dude, here is the 411. I have a huge firewall and I like it that way.

I do not have the spell check feature due to this.
                                what? no spell check due to a firewall? turn in your PC, you're too dumb to use it.

I type as I am disslexic perhaps I am.
                                nah, that's not it.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...