X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Round 2--1 Oklahoma vs. 9 Miami--the Fiesta Bowl

Oklahoma wins 74-0 against North Texas in the Red Stream Shootout...

Miami wins a rain soaked Gator Bowl...24-21...on a fieldgoal that was wide right...until it hit and killed a seagull...bouncing it through the endzone...

a good second round match up...for the Fiesta Bowl...
    a:2:{i:21;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:21;s:6:"nodeid";s:3:"296";s:5:"title";s:8:"Oklahoma";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:2:"18";i:1;s:2:"12";i:2;s:1:"4";}}i:22;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:22;s:6:"nodeid";s:3:"296";s:5:"title";s:5:"Miami";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:3:"233";i:1;s:2:"98";}}}
    0%
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'm going to hold off my vote for awhile...I'm curious about this game...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

seems like once OU was solved, they were VERY beatable.

of course, EVERYONE figured out Berlin a long time ago.

Miami on a late FG 24-23
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lol...

Okie...I don't know what happened to them...they had their running game taken away...and that killed them...

once you take away their running game...and put pressure on White...Okie is barely a top ten team...

Comment

Working...