• Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
    He did play on the entire album...
    I was under the impression that he played on the songs that he wrote, and not the Hartman or Kilgore tunes...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

He played bass and/or rhythm guitar on those songs...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
        He co-wrote some of the tunes on the new Skynyrd album God & Gun's with Rossington. Gary said the guy can play anything !!
        Rossington is still keeping that fraud going? Geezus, I thought after Billy Powell and Leon Wilkerson died within a couple years of each other, leaving Rossington as the sole actual member of Skynyrd still in the band, he would do the respectful thing and pull the goddamn plug already.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• tojoro
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2009

I like John 5's work...he's more versatile than most of the shred community, I think. Marilyn, Twiggy and John turned in a pretty strong album with "Holy Wood". He works well with Zombie, too. Aside from 'Foxy Foxy', Educated Horses was pretty good.
          Not too many axe slingers out there have Roth, kd Lang and Manson on their resumes. He's made a name for himself by having some serious chops...I'm sure it's been one hell of a ride, thus far...
          I agree with Ford...Rossington really should have put Skynyrd to bed after losing Leon and Billy.
          I know Artimus is still around, but I'm not sure about Ed King?

T.

Comment

Working...