X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

2 Female Teachers caught in naked in classroom

Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom
    BY Joe Jackson, Brendan Brosh and Christina Boyle
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4: 00 AM

Read more: (and see their pics) Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom

Who's hot for teacher? Looks like the other teacher.

Two female Romance language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught "undressed" in an empty classroom, sources told the Daily News Tuesday.

Students at James Madison High School in Midwood were watching a talent show in the auditorium while Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were speaking the international language of love, sources said.

A janitor stumbled on French teacher Mauro, 33, and Brito, 29, a married Spanish instructor, and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20.

Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

The episode is the talk of the school. Students even set up a Facebook group to discuss the shenanigans - and it already has more than 500 fans.

"Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

Janitor Robert Colantuoni refused to comment Tuesday. "I can't talk about it, I'm sorry," he said.

Brito's husband, reached by phone, said he was unaware of the accusations, but denied them.

"The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue," he said.

Students said both teachers were popular.

"[Ms. Mauro] was pretty fun," said junior Eddie Ramirez, 18.

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

"You could see that she was the kind of person who would flirt."

Students said Mauro dyed some of her hair pink over the summer and has an array of sexy tattoos: a sun on her lower back, a flower on her leg, and a star on her foot.

Brito opted for more demure attire.

"She's pretty," said one 17-year-old who took French with her.

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh, yeah!"

A 16-year-old sophomore said Brito was a teacher students would come to with problems.

"She usually dresses elegant, looks smart," he said. "She's good-looking. And she was friendly, not flirty, just friendly."

Students said gossip about the romp was flying through the school, where staff members were trying to keep a lid on it.

"The teachers don't even want you to bring it up because they say they'll get in trouble if we're talking about it in class," Eddie Ramirez said.

"They just say, 'Let it go.'"

Teachers and administrators at James Madison would not comment yesterday, but the Education Department confirmed the probe.

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance," department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

"The two teachers have been reassigned pending the outcome of [an Education Department] investigation."

Read more: Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey man, at least it was two teachers and they were leaving the students alone...

And what does Ally Kat think of all this?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.
      Obviously not a fan of Ani DiFranco or the Indigo Girls

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

In a shocking and astounding turn of events, the teachers involved in this week's school scandal turn out to be surprisingly do-able.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          In a shocking and astounding turn of events, the teachers involved in this week's school scandal turn out to be surprisingly do-able.
          Only if you get me drunk enough.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Really?

Have we lowered the bar lately?

And how do we not know they weren't just practicing for this spring's drama dept.'s rendition of Hair?

Just because 2 relatively homely language teachers are caught naked in an empty classroom, everyone has to assume they were getting it on?

Perhaps a couple of breast exams went a little too far......
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Only if you get me drunk enough.
              Is there that much alcohol in inventory at this time?

Let me check the back, but I doubt it....

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Really?

Have we lowered the bar lately?
                Considering the seemingly unending parade of Rogues gallery members resembling latter day Cruella de Vils or Rosanne Barr stand ins, these two women look like beauty pageant winners.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'm not into chicks in the same way can I imagine sharing my man with another girl but I can see why a bunch of horny 16 year-old teenage boys are shitting themselves with glee over this. I actually hate women, most of them irritate me for being talkative, too opened about their private lives and silly emotional scenes. And these two are a perfect example of that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I guess when someone told these two to get a room they weren't specific enough....

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

One-on-one, I wouldn't do any of them. Well, maybe the one in the left, if 'twas Saturday going on Sunday, and my pal Jack Daniel's had half but left the bottle.

Still, there is no such thing as quality AND quantity. By that I mean that as the number of naked females in the room increases, the quality standards become more & more, uh... relaxed.

All this to say that you either bang a goddess, two plain-looking, three kinda, or four not-that-good-looking.

I'll hold you in high regard if you get to the really ugly number. You'll be considered by everyone the ultimate man if you get to the anything-goes number.

Now, where was I?

Oh, yeah.

The two of them together? Sure. It'll help if they bring a friend, though.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

In other words.....

If you can't bang a 10, two 5's will do?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm not into chicks in the same way can I imagine sharing my man with another girl but I can see why a bunch of horny 16 year-old teenage boys are shitting themselves with glee over this. I actually hate women, most of them irritate me for being talkative, too opened about their private lives and silly emotional scenes. And these two are a perfect example of that.
                          I hate women for all that too--and still love them--and have to date them...

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            In other words.....

If you can't bang a 10, two 5's will do?

More or less.

Actually, it's more like if there's not a 10 in sight, two 5's will do just as nicely, yes.

It's the power of mathematics.

Just don't thread into the two 12 year olds will make a 24.

That's Shitvicky's territory.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

I'm wondering how long the janitor stood there and watched before he "tattled" to school officials.
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...