X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    I did just order a Seymour Duncan SH4 JB for the bridge...what about the other two? Quarter pounder or these:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Thanks

You can't really go wrong with the Quarter Pounds. Very beefy, but they're true single coils and thus will be a bit noisy. The JB (and the Jr) is recommended for the bridge position. There's no law, however, that says you can't use a bridge pickup in the neck position. I'd recommend, if you get the JB Jr. try it in the neck, would probably sound better than it may in the middle position.

If you want something by Duncan for the neck and middle that's noise-cancelling but still sounds like a single coil (dummy coil is nowhere in the audio signal path), I've had good luck with the STK-S6 in the neck, and the STK-S4 in the middle.

Last edited by jhale667; 08-15-2015, 06:37 AM.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Thanks Jay. I have no idea how this will sound, but I ordered the following last week:

Seymour DuncanSTK-S10 YJM Fury Stack Neck Pickup White

Seymour DuncanSSL-5 RW/RP Custom Staggered Single Coil Middle Pickup White
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

nice job
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...