X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! I need this stuff...

Comment

I prefer the vodka pentatonic.
      It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

OK, since it seems you guys like it, I'll post the modes section tonight, and then there's a chapter on arpeggio forms and sequences...could post that too.

I've also dumped the entire Ted Greene "Chord Chemistry" book into this program (with his blessing); I hated the chord-diagrams in the edition of the book I'd learned from (way tiny), and was talking to him about it one day when I was lucky enough to meet him, told him I'd re-done them, he was like "The diagrams were my least favorite part of that printing...good job!" I originally transcribed all of this by hand, but got tired of having to re-copy it every time the papers started to disintegrate. My original lesson-book looks like the fucking dead sea scrolls now...had it since I was 14...

But anyway, all together, printed out it's close to 100 pages...

Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
          As soon as Thrills gets it to me, I'll put it on page 37. :tongue0011:

Thrills, is that the one with the lowered 7th and the raised 69th? (Ta-bump-crash!)

Yeah, yeah, I'm here all week, try the veal...

It's about abandoning form, sound, and the needs of the audience.
          Many got indigestion after Ace pioneered the oblivion scale Wednesday night between the salad and the manicotti. The audience/investors ponied up the funds to send the adventurous Diamond to France for a "gig" but were shocked, alarmed and pissed off when he came back.

Seeing a bloated sweaty guy bleeding and playing sour notes is good for the restaurant business. Keeps people from lingering in their seats after meals.

Comment

1 3 5 7 8 on the A string.
            Yes, it's quite an ascention.

I'm going back to the tonette.
            this guy's ridiculous.
            LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
              It's about abandoning form, sound, and the needs of the audience.
              Many got indigestion after Ace pioneered the oblivion scale Wednesday night between the salad and the manicotti. The audience/investors ponied up the funds to send the adventurous Diamond to France for a "gig" but were shocked, alarmed and pissed off when he came back.

Seeing a bloated sweaty guy bleeding and playing sour notes is good for the restaurant business. Keeps people from lingering in their seats after meals.

the french didn't kick me out, i just couln't fucking stand them.
              it was germany that threw me out and told me to go home.

RIMSHOT!
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Home where ??

Comment

Allan Holdsworth phoned in and tried to give J the finger
                  but he broke it trying to play F melodic minor Ascending.

you might as well put the whole scale on 1 string if a seven fret reach at the bottom of the neck is required.

Maybe this is for Stanley Jordan students.

Bop till you drop

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    Home where ??
                    they could not have cared less, as long as i got the fuck out of their country.
                    home is southern california.
                    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
                      Allan Holdsworth phoned in and tried to give J the finger
                      but he broke it trying to play F melodic minor Ascending.

you might as well put the whole scale on 1 string if a seven fret reach at the bottom of the neck is required.

Maybe this is for Stanley Jordan students.

Bop till you drop
                      i managed to do it.
                      and if i can do it, and i have small hands, anyone can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jackassrock View Post
                        I like Tanqueray in my pentatonic.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I learned how to play guitar from a black man missing half his teeth. He never taught me any of this shit. I learned seven bars and this box thingy.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by jackassrock View Post
                            nothing like a pentatonic ice beer

Comment

I taught myself by listening to records and playing for hours a day and jamming with friends...

Now i'm trying to catch up by learning stuff like jhale has posted...

Comment

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing this... it's been 20 years and I never got around to learning any scales either..
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X