X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

World Junior Hockey Championship - Canada Vs USA

All I can say is that this is about as good as sports can be. For any of you that didn't watch it you missed out.

Here is a link to the highlights:

WORLD JRS

I didn't think these two teams could top last year's game but somehow they did. Amazing stuff.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I missed watching it live, but following a lot of hockey writers on Twitter, they were going nuts...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WACF
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Gold game tomorrow between the US and Canada....I just missed out on some seats for this...FUCK...

Gonna be one hell of a game though...especially if the US plays like they when Canada beat them...It really looked we were gonna lose that one.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

USA hockey is getting awesome!
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2010

canada is the best at hockey.what do you expect.it's theyr game.sad to say we dont stand a chance.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

USA in OT 6-5!

Oh Canada, we just beat you!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2010

hey we won.fuck canada.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Great fucking game....

Tell ya what, the Leafs have to be happy... I know Kadri and D'Amigo are both Leafs prospects, pretty impressive....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It was another great game.

Although I didn't like the result, I think it best for hockey that Canada not win a sixth straight title.

Next year the tourny is in Buffalo I think so it will help interest for you guys.

In the end, the Canadian players were trying to do it by themselves.

Difficult because all of these guys are the one expected to do exactly that on their club teams.

Gutsy move for the US to change their goalie in a tied game.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Great fucking game....

Tell ya what, the Leafs have to be happy... I know Kadri and D'Amigo are both Leafs prospects, pretty impressive....
                    Wasn't one of them a sixth round pick? That is basically like buying a lottery ticket and hoping to win.

The leafs need all the help they can get, that is for sure
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You Wait Til The Kiwi's Have A Ice Hockey Team.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Yeah, I'll teach them!

Just give me beer!

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I gotta say, i did not see the game.
                          However, i could be all flag waving and patriotic, but that would be stupid.

I would think the canadian team would have the decided advantage.

After all, hockey is their national past time.
                          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...