X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJ Hobson
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2010

Hello there!

Hello! I'm new here ... I love Van Halen, and I am looking forward to a new album with the re-united band ...
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello JJ Hobson, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Welcome To The Roth Army.

Wisconsin Is A Great State.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

weather in wisconsin.....40 below

welcome to the show. go pack go
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

had to check where hancock was. i have friends and relatives in wild rose. and a friend has the old "fordum" schoolhouse north of adams for a hunting cabin.
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• JJ Hobson
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            had to check where hancock was. i have friends and relatives in wild rose. and a friend has the old "fordum" schoolhouse north of adams for a hunting cabin.
            Wild Rose is nearby ... A very nice, elderly lady named Renate is from there and goes to my church.

However, I've never heard of the "Fordum Schoolhouse"--although I had a friend from Adams who used to play Star Wars: The Role-Playing Game (RPG) with us when I was in high school ... He played a droid whose name was "Intruder", and who listed his sex as "not applicable but proficient"!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

and p.s., the band hasn't reunited, simply reformed. bueno bob would surely point that out soon.

Comment

• blazess556
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Dec 2005

Hello

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by blazess556
                  Hello
                  Cuntgradulations, outstanding first post!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• JJ Hobson
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2010

Hello!

Originally posted by blazess556
                    Hello
                    Hello! ... Wow, you've been here for quite a long time! ... What made you decide to finally drop your first post, if you don't mind my asking, that is? ...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by JJ Hobson
                      Hello! ... Wow, you've been here for quite a long time! ... What made you decide to finally drop your first post, if you don't mind my asking, that is? ...
                      Prison release program...
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2009

Hello guys, welcome, always nice to meet fellow Van Halen fans!
                        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• blazess556
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Dec 2005

Where are the old arcade games?

Comment

Working...