Thread: suicide by train........

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ace diamond View Post
    actually, shitheel, i needed go no further than my backpack as i kept my tickets and the train schedule was given to me at union station when i bought the return ticket monday morning.
    the lady at the ticket window is the one that wrote in it and circle all that stuff.
    a one-way metrolink ticket is valid for 3 hours from the time of purchase.
    so if you notice the time those tickets expire, and subtract 3 hours, then that will tell you what time i bought them.

also, yesterday, fed-ex office was only one place i went.
    i spent most of the afternoon at an appointment with blindness support services office.
    12:00-4:00.
    also, from 5:30-7:30 last night i was at a dietary class.
    i posted the .pdf file after i got home.
    and then what? the timeline is riveting.....
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aaaaaaaand he's back for another kicking!!!!!!

Asshole - the loser that just won't quit.

He even fails at being a loser.

Cheers! :bottle:

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
    Here's the thing fuckhead, you are a uneducated, laughing stock of this internet community,
    i don't give a flying fuck...........
    you are an embarrassment to anyone who knows you.
    you, sir, are extremely incorrect.

Now, I'll decipher exactly what is going on with you. You apparently had a bad child hood
    gee captain state the obvious, i've already said as much how many times?
    but i digress.........

because you lack the attention from your parents at an early age.
    actually, quite the opposite......i had more of it than my sisters did........

You needed special education classes,
    nope, i did not need them.......i was forced into them............

but your needs were again ignored.
    the educational ones............otherwise no..........i spent a lot of time at the library having to figure things out for myself..........school was fucking useless
    because after about the 6th or 7th grade, they just repeated the same shit year in and yeat out, so boredom was inevitable..........and so was getting into trouble just for the sake of amusement.........

[quote]Most likely you came from poor stock,
    and were picked on during school years.[/qoute]

nope. my family is rather wealthy. see, thing is, i wasn't living with them after jan. 19, 1985.........7 1/2 years old, and dad put me out.
    it's an abandonment issue............he had me locked up at UCLA medical center ward 6 west, until june 9, 1987, then i went to the sycamores boys home in alta dena, CA, which is on el nido drive and right next door to nasa jet propulsion labs, until sept. 18, 1988, then i went to hillview acres christian children's home in my home town, Chino, CA, where they force you to go to church, and force the bible and that particular religion down your fucking throat, then feb. 1, 1991, i went to a 6 bed boys home then called
    TRO-RA, but today it is called New Dawn, and is located at 4340 Wilson St.
    Chino, CA 91710....until i was 17, and on june 30, 1995, a friday, 2 days before i turned 18, on july 2, 1995, a sunday.....feel free to look at a 1995 calender........i've been on my own for a long fucking time....

Hence the bullshit artist was born. You had to make up stuff because your life wasn't that interesting and people just passed you by.
    actually, it was because i wanted to forget the horrors and the torture i endured as a youth.........social stigma and what have you.........

Then when everyone saw through your bullshit, you decided to pick up a guitar.
    actually, i got my 1st guitar and started learning to play when i was 16, in 1993.....you fail on this one......

Unfortunately, from the sounds your guitar makes when it is in your hands is that of a cat screaming out in pain when you touch it. Your guitar don't even want anything to do with you. If it had legs, it would run away.
    that is solely a matter of your personal opinion.

So when people who have NO CLUE on music listen to your horseshit, they too end up leaving your "gig's" saying, "What the fuck was that?!"
    sometimes this happens, but tell me one band that has never had that happen to them...........because every band has had it happen to them at one time or another, including van halen..........

You don't get any repeat gigs after they hear you the one time.
    actually, i get more requests to play again more often than not.

So now...you are a illiterate,
    go back to grammer school.....it's "an illiterate"........either way, if i can read your post and respond to it, then this is obviously a false statement......you fail on this one.......

talentless dumbfuck
    again, solely a matter of personal opinion.............

who works the system and lives off of whoever is stupid enough to take your ass in.
    gee that's funny.......i have my own apartment, and i live alone........once again you fail.........

I don't feel sorry for you.
    like i give a flying fuck...........

Because you can't blame your parents, society or anyone else.
    well, if my parents had never had marital relations in late 1976, i would never have been concieved, nor born in summer 1977......and hence we would not be having this conversation............so how is that my fault.........you fail once again.......

You have yourself to blame, you have to dig yourself out of your hole, smarten up and prove to be a human that can contribute something to society instead of going into a cesspool of scum.
    the only person i am really required to prove anything to is myself.
    but alas, you can please some folks all the time, all folks some of the time, but you cannot please all the folks all the time.

can't win 'em all.
    Last edited by ace diamond; 01-14-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hideyoursheep View Post
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Man, those editing skills are mind-warpingly impressive. Roughly a quarter of the way through, I was completely bamboozled while trying to figure out just who was quoting who.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Man, those editing skills are mind-warpingly impressive. Roughly a quarter of the way through, I was completely bamboozled while trying to figure out just who was quoting who.
    thanks.

Eye Seeee You!!!
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post

Another day, another bullshit ace thread.....

I had read one or 2 only (at the other site)... That was enough.

Ace, how do you get off talking shit like that? Do you think it's funny to mock hillness and missfortune in general?

Karma will get you... Stop brignin' up bad vibes and start enjoying life already!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Is there some reason you are posting every little bit of your life's story on here?

I mean, do you really think it is going to help you?

So your parents did such and such on whatever exact date they did....so what?

And why go out of your way to prove ANYTHING about your life?

So you claim you were on this train that runs over some moron.

Some people say you were not.

Why the obsession with proving you are right, when you cannot?

"HEY EVERYBODY! I WAS DRIVING DOWN THE STREET YESTERDAY AND I SAW A CAR!

I CAN PROVE IT! I WAS THERE! LOOK HERE IS A PHOTO OF A CAR THAT PROVES I WAS THERE!!"

"HEY EVERYBODY! MY CAT DECIDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY JUMPING IN FRONT OF A CAR! YES HE DID TOO! I AM NOT LYING! HE REALLY DID!"

So what? If people don't believe you, SO FUCKING WHAT? GO JUMP IN FRONT OF A CAR WITH YOUR PANTS AROUND YOUR ANKLES AND COME BACK AND TELL US ABOUT IT. IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE YOU, SO FUCKING WHAT?

If I say something on here, if people choose to believe me or not, that is their decision to make, and I am not going to gain anything by arguing with them about it. So I do not waste my time over such trivial rubbish.

Make sense? Or are you going to argue with me about that too?

God DAMN man! 5 pages of crap because you are so hell bent on proving to everyone you were on a fucking train!

GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-14-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Wink

thanks.
    It's a tad easier to read now. Any less nebulous? Not by a long shot.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 01-14-2010 at 12:50 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    also, from 5:30-7:30 last night i was at a dietary class.
    You need to go to a class to learn that you should eat a lot less and it takes them two hours?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Is there some reason you are posting every little bit of your life's story on here?
    Ever heard about this mythical creature called "Attention Whore"?

Also, life's STORY is quite correct. It's all made up stories, as opposed to life facts, details or events.

Asshole loves the attention he gets, or he BELIEVES he does, anyway. He'll lose it eventually.

We, on the other hand, while not exactly bullies, do like to kick around someone who not only constantly BEGS to be kicked in the face, he'll actually insult you while you are doing it & when he does try to defend himself it's only feebly, more like a way to persuade you to keep kicking his fucking skull until he either passes out, or you break your foot.

It's fun all around, I guess.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuckin' Hagar!! There's nothing he won't do to push the Chickenfoot disc...

what a loser!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post

Also, life's STORY is quite correct. It's all made up stories, as opposed to life facts, details or events.

Asshole loves the attention he gets, or he BELIEVES he does, anyway. He'll lose it eventually.

We, on the other hand, while not exactly bullies, do like to kick around someone who not only constantly BEGS to be kicked in the face, he'll actually insult you while you are doing it & when he does try to defend himself it's only feebly, more like a way to persuade you to keep kicking his fucking skull until he either passes out, or you break your foot.

All great points, dude. I will add the novelty wears out after a day.

We've given Ace the equivalent of a pound of Attention Whore Coke, here. He's been proven to be a liar and an Attention Whore. His life story or should I say his never ending, ever changing life story has been proven to be a lie too. I wish the old RothFans site was up so you could read Lounge's epic owning of Ace in The Father's Day Thread.

You notice how Ace builds lie upon lie to try and get out of his other lies....it's rather fascinating to watch....kinda like a Train Wreck

The gig was up with Ace when he embellished the story and added the bike flying past his window.....from that point on it was the classic troll lying to get out of another lie. He can't see the pictures I posted but you'd think his burly biker friend would have told him, "Ah Ace, there's no bike debris there", but then again he tells so many lies....it's gotta be hard for even an intellectual giant like him to keep them straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...this thread is foul on so many levels.

It's obvious you're using someone elses tragedy to bring attention to yourself, and it's obvious that it's beyond your comprehension how vile and disgusting that is. It's a big reason everyone is kicking your ass, and you just don't seem to get it.
    You were a passenger on a train that somebody else took their life by jumping in front of.....what do you want, a fuckin' cookie? You should just be happy that this stupid fucking thread has gone on for as long as it has (and keep in mind that it's not an indication that anyone gives any more of a fuck).

Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, I saw you bring up Chelles name....that's fucked up! Just because she happens to live in that nasty-assed, meth-eroded shithole of a town that you live in doesn't give you any right to pull her into this vortex of bullshit. The fact that you even pulled that shit shows your desperation in an inconsequential situation....

....in other words, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excellent post, Ham.

I mean we've all had stuff happen to us or witnessed things like that.....you don't see us starting an Attention Whore poor me thread about it.

You know like when I was on the Titanic....what, you don't fucking believe me! Here's my ticket, bitches

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can hardly wait until ace's next installment/adventure...

This is like very bad reality TV--internet style

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    it really is, Igo.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    You know like when I was on the Titanic....what, you don't fucking believe me! Here's my ticket, bitches
    You cheapskate...you rode in steerage? How was the quality of the gruel down there near the engine room? Have a nice view below the waterline? :tongue0011:

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excellent post, Ham.

I mean we've all had stuff happen to us or witnessed things like that.....you don't see us starting an Attention Whore poor me thread about it.

did you scan that at the fed/ex store?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    go back to grammer school.....
    um...it's grammar, genius.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    um...it's grammar, genius.
    fuckinghilarious

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    You cheapskate...you rode in steerage? How was the quality of the gruel down there near the engine room? Have a nice view below the waterline? :tongue0011:

That hurts, Craig As you well know, back then I was struggling to make ends meet and coming to America to start a new life......

The girl I fell in love with was betrothed to a rich Gentleman but the love Rose and I had was stronger than her love for him. When the ship was sinking I realized that I could never give Rose the things that her rich finance could give her, so I faked my own death because I knew she would never leave me any other way, that and the fact she was a dead lay......

What.....you fuckers don't believe me! Here's a sketch I drew of her, unfortunately I have no photographic proof.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    did you scan that at the fed/ex store?
    No, my dietitian had a scanner

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, my dietitian had a scanner

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What.....you fuckers don't believe me! Here's a sketch I drew of her, unfortunately I have no photographic proof.
    Well, there weren't any cameras back then, so it adds up. If you did have a photography of her, then we'd know you'd be lying.

This way, we all believe you.

But really THIRD class? Shame on you, Kwame... might as well've been a stowaway.

I rode first class.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, there weren't any cameras back then, so it adds up. If you did have a photography of her, then we'd know you'd be lying.

This way, we all believe you.

But really THIRD class? Shame on you, Kwame... might as well've been a stowaway.

I rode first class.

Geez, I was young and dumb what can I say........

Hey, I remember you now......didn't you knock that old lady out of the way to get on the last lifeboat?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Geez, I was young and dumb what can I say........

Hey, I remember you now......didn't you knock that old lady out of the way to get on the last lifeboat?
    Who, me??? I would NEVER do such a thing. Shut up, arsehole. Why, I even gave MY place to a peasant mother & her little daughter, even though I had more right to be on the lifeboat than they did, seeing as I was, I mean am, a rich dude. I'm gonna get you for this. Luckily for me, a family of coloured people saw fit to generously let me pass ahead of them, after I, uh, THE CAPTAIN struck the matriarch down with an iron bar I had, I mean, he happened to have in his pocket. Ixnay on the odle adley.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who, me??? I would NEVER do such a thing. Shut up, arsehole. Why, I even gave MY place to a peasant mother & her little daughter, even though I had more right to be on the lifeboat than they did, seeing as I was, I mean am, a rich dude. I'm gonna get you for this. Luckily for me, a family of coloured people saw fit to generously let me pass ahead of them, after I, uh, THE CAPTAIN struck the matriarch down with an iron bar I had, I mean, he happened to have in his pocket. Ixnay on the odle adley.

Your secret is safe with me

I mean, I could be mistaken......remember all the chaos and panic going on....not to mention the flying bicycle debris!

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    You need to go to a class to learn that you should eat a lot less and it takes them two hours?
    well, i took home economics in 1989, i figured it was about time for a refresher course.
    couldn't hurt.

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

penchant for punishment, party of 1, your table is smashed.
    please have a seat on the nails and splinters.............

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wha?

Care to comment on the flying bicycle debris.....that is no where in the photos

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only took you 7 hrs to find a ticket stub in the garbage can at the train station....impressive.

Notice the pictures I posted show no debris whatsoever, why's that, Ace?

Tell you what fat fuck.....let's take a poll and see how many people believe you or don't. If more people think you are a fat fucking liar than a truthful poster you get banned from here for life......care to man up and take the bet, doubt it because......you are a proven liar.
    can you prove that i didn't have it in my backpack?
    no you cannot.
    therefore, you know not where the tickets and schedule came from.
    and i have told you where i got them.
    you just don't want to actually fathom the possibility that i might actually be telling the truth.

as for your proposed wager-
    do you really think i am going to take you up on such an obvious sucker bet that i already know i won't win...............nice try, shitheel..........i'm not taking any such bet.

i might be totally fucking crazy, but i am not that fucking stupid.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your secret is safe with me

I mean, I could be mistaken......remember all the chaos and panic going on....not to mention the flying bicycle debris!
    What secret? Watch it.

Dude! It was hell!!! There were cats standing by waiting for cars to hit them... bicycles flying... pear-shaped dudes, standing like bowling pins, screaming that they were blind Indians... I hope I never have to go through that again.

So, how did you make it?

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wha?

Care to comment on the flying bicycle debris.....that is no where in the photos
    considering those photos are all from well behind the train.........and i was at the front of the fucking train...........a piece of a hand brake and brake cable is not going to appear in a photo from that angle at that distance.
    it's impossible.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ding, ding, ding........You're finally getting it Ace!

It really is, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", syndrome with you. No one is going to believe anything you say because you are a known Liar and have been busted numerous times.

You created your rep, deal with the repercussions of it.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, lay off the glue & paint thinner...

What the fuck is that supposed to be? Some sort of threat? I really can't tell.

Either way...

Fuck off!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i might be totally fucking crazy, but i am not that fucking stupid.

When are you going to learn that lying is bad, Asshole?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What secret? Watch it.

Dude! It was hell!!! There were cats standing by waiting for cars to hit them... bicycles flying... pear-shaped dudes, standing like bowling pins, screaming that they were blind Indians... I hope I never have to go through that again.

So, how did you make it?

OMFG! I have tears...I'm laughing so hard Give me a few minutes......

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ding, ding, ding........You're finally getting it Ace!

It really is, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", syndrome with you. No one is going to believe anything you say because you are a known Liar and have been busted numerous times.

You created your rep, deal with the repercussions of it.
    "the boy who cried wolf"
    i read that book in 1983.
    in the 1st grade.
    i was still learning to speak english back then.
    it is not my 1st language.

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, lay off the glue & paint thinner...

What the fuck is that supposed to be? Some sort of threat? I really can't tell.

Either way...

Fuck off!
    nope, not a threat or anything of the sort.

just a stab at humour.

if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

bugs was onto to something there........

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "the boy who cried wolf"
    i read that book in 1983.
    in the 1st grade.
    i was still learning to speak english back then.
    it is not my 1st language.
    Stay tuned, everybody.

Asshole Liemond is gonna tell us ANOTHER story.

He's not American now. This is gonna be good.

Thread Information