Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
    Is Lefty dead yet?
    No, just smells that way....

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
      ..as I see he feels free to post in other peoples thread when he can claim somebody else wrong and him right.
      If the truth is contradictory to opinion I fail to see how that's being "picked-on" to point it out.

The only pic I have is of the first induction tube we cracked, only because I am trying to get a free replacement from the manufacture even though we fucked it up.

No more pics for you!
      Attached Files

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
        If the truth is contradictory to opinion I fail to see how that's being "picked-on" to point it out.

The only pic I have is of the first induction tube we cracked, only because I am trying to get a free replacement from the manufacture even though we fucked it up.

No more pics for you!
        thanx spidey
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR

No more pics for you!
          What in Christ is that supposed to be, a leaky turbo enema machine???

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Homemade carcinotron.

Let me google that for you

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              Homemade carcinotron.

Let me google that for you

lmgtfy

Gargle hath found nirvana.....

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Not according to threads you posted in at DDLR when you were telling us how much money you were making by turning over jap bikes ......

I really don't expect you to keep your bullshit straight anymore after this many story's....
                I missed this one cuz you're on ignore: it is correct to let the Jap bikes go for a profit because a) they're never going to appreciate like an Indian or a Harley and b) as such, not keeper material.

I've said this before on DDLR and many other boards - I think life is defined more by what you let go than what you hang onto. If it's not the best, get rid of it life's too short.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Sorry Mythbusters busted this one...

Ah !! But they didnt fix on the magic frequency and increase its intensity
                  until he shat.. It was a sweeping test.... Not Busted
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    I missed this one cuz you're on ignore: it is correct to let the Jap bikes go for a profit because a) they're never going to appreciate like an Indian or a Harley and b) as such, not keeper material.
                    So in one breath you say that. But in the previous breath you say this:

Originally posted by GARgle
                    Shows how much I know about anything non-Indian... you get spoiled I suppose
                    So you claimed to be making all kinds of money rolling over jap bikes (describing prices, models, How much they were new, and how much you made), but now you no nothing about them... only Indians???

So now you're an Indian dealer/connoisseur?????

No wonder you said my Panhead was a piece of shit...You only know Indians (right now)

Maybe next month when you're a Harley expert you can tell me all about mine...

Originally posted by GARgle
                    I've said this before on DDLR and many other boards - I think life is defined more by what you let go than what you hang onto. If it's not the best, get rid of it life's too short.
                    You don't even possess the best bullshit, never mind anything else.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jhale667

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

So you claimed to be making all kinds of money rolling over jap bikes ...
                        Not a whole lot of margin, I never said that..

I don't like Harleys like I used to 20 -25 years ago, the white-trash element in Harley-Davidson has kinda gone way way up just in the last 5 years.

And I don't believe you need so many ci's to make a classy ride rumble. Not saying Harleys are now classless due to the Old Fuck factor riding 'em now.. but y'know all the money in the bolton polish n'chrome market really really degrades what used to be a skillful pride of ownership thing.. you still get that with Indian because you don't get shitty tin-thin shiny parts saying "Made In R.O.C." available for a vintage Indian barnfind.

However, that's all you get with Harley. It's all shit, the polishing is shit (wrecked edges / wheel marks), and it's like nobody has the pride of ownership anymore with these things.

Sure there's boutique parts. 90percent is shit parts though.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Listen to that horseshit. The little fella's feet couldn't even touch the ground on a Harley.
                          Now he's an expert on motorcycles...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Either you ride or you don't.

I was just thinking of you, looking up my elementary school in York with that Google street feature.. it looks the same as in the 1960s..

6 westover hill Rd, Toronto, Toronto Division, Ontario, Canada - Google Maps

You guys up there haven't figured out about fencing in the kids with huge steel bars and fences yet. Especially with perverts like you running around...

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Put up or shut up.

Originally posted by GAR
                              You guys up there haven't figured out about fencing in the kids with huge steel bars and fences yet. Especially with perverts like you running around...

This from the guy that admittedly likes to pee on little boys. Posts pics of this supposed amp or STFU.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                                Not a whole lot of margin, I never said that..

I don't like Harleys like I used to 20 -25 years ago, the white-trash element in Harley-Davidson has kinda gone way way up just in the last 5 years.

And I don't believe you need so many ci's to make a classy ride rumble. Not saying Harleys are now classless due to the Old Fuck factor riding 'em now.. but y'know all the money in the bolton polish n'chrome market really really degrades what used to be a skillful pride of ownership thing.. you still get that with Indian because you don't get shitty tin-thin shiny parts saying "Made In R.O.C." available for a vintage Indian barnfind.

However, that's all you get with Harley. It's all shit, the polishing is shit (wrecked edges / wheel marks), and it's like nobody has the pride of ownership anymore with these things.

Sure there's boutique parts. 90percent is shit parts though.
                                i see that in the shiitty aftermarket crap ya get from J & P and other mail order aftermarket stuff. harley's factory parts are not bad. and there is a shit ton of r.o.c. aftermarket crap for indian, ex. hen., victory, etc.

and how in the fuck does puttin' a chrome master cylinder cover on a scoot degrade your pride of ownership?

you sir, are a mess.
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...