Don't think hockey players are tough ? Watch this....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Don't think hockey players are tough ? Watch this....

Ovechkin has a 100MPH slapshot, and Jack Hillen from the Islanders took it right on the jaw....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3Nrq_r6r1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3Nrq_r6r1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

The crazy part is the announcers are talking about 'not wearing full facemasks' during the face off. And later.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Oh big friggin deal. Did he get his throat slashed and almost bleed to death on the ice? NO.

Fucking weenie.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Yeah, big friggin deal... Guy takes a 100MPH slapshot in the jaw...

Do everyone a favor and stay out of the men's forum....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Somebody needs to fix VA's sarcasm detector...
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I loves me some hockey, sorry....

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

LMAO at VA VH fan - I think the point was, "yes, hockey players are tough". Clint Malarchuk video below.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dR-wA4SmbO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dR-wA4SmbO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh dear.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Next time throw in some

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

They're just all so fucking crazy. Just think of the brutality of any other contact sport with dramatically increased speed, flying missles and razor sharp metal. Not for the faint of heart, even for the spectators.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

He probably even missed a shift or two...
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...