X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Back when I was a kid, you got 6 whores for $1. And you had to ride them uphill, both ways. And we happy to have them!
    ...which goes a long way in backing up your story of how your dick fell off in the shower and why you spend your remaining days spewing bullshit on various messageboards.....

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        ...which goes a long way in backing up your story of how your dick fell off in the shower and why you spend your remaining days spewing bullshit on various messageboards.....

BuckFag doesnt seem to be having a very good day here today....
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sammy "the Fish" Alito apparently doesn't like it when the President calls out him and his fellow BCE appointed assholes for the worst SC decision since Dred Scott (or at least Florida Fraud 12/12/2000)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMKD1Mi8o0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KMKD1Mi8o0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

F the Fish. Sellout bitches.

Originally posted by FORD
            Sammy "the Fish" Alito apparently doesn't like it when the President calls out him and his fellow BCE appointed assholes for the worst SC decision since Dred Scott (or at least Florida Fraud 12/12/2000)

Yeah, as if to say "How dare he call us out for selling out and ENDING the democratic process as we know it in this country."
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Liked when he called out the Supreme Court, fuck Alito...

Liked when he told the Dems not to "run to the hills"....

Liked when he told the Repubs that "that's how budgeting works", among other things....

Liked what I heard when he got into some detail about the jobs plan....

Overall, I came into it not expecting much, because I knew the Repubs would sit on their hands most of the night... But it was nice to see that for the most part they were respectful and even gave him applause on several items....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Books were a rip off but I can only imagine what they gouge the students today with.
                For the Spring Semester 2009 my son had to spend $690.47 on books and materials... not sure what my daughter had to spend.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Liked when he told the Dems not to "run to the hills"....

Liked when he told the Repubs that "that's how budgeting works", among other things....

Liked what I heard when he got into some detail about the jobs plan....

Overall, I came into it not expecting much, because I knew the Repubs would sit on their hands most of the night... But it was nice to see that for the most part they were respectful and even gave him applause on several items....

Yeah, liked when he nailed the Repubs with the part about "saying 'No' to everything is not LEADERSHIP"

But it was nice to see some of them show some support as the speech progressed - but they pretty much HAD to, lest the reveal themselves as nothing BUT obstructionists...
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Well I'll buck the trend and offer my take on this SotU speech...

First and foremost... the President needs to quit campaigning for the office he holds. The campaign trail ended over a year ago. Some reflection on the past and how we got here is fine... but President Bush and his administration are retired. We get it on how we got here... time to get to the business of now and the future.

Jobs... I liked some of what I heard. Reduce taxes on small business through elmination of capital gains. Use banking bailout funds to provide capital to small/med business for investment. Growing business in the small/med segments will spur sustainable job growth.

Supreme Court jab... whatever. Most people can't stand the influence and $$billions$$ of wasted money spent by corporations and special interest groups influencing votes and elections. It don't put food on their tables or pay the rent. Obama committed to reduce or eliminate this within his administration... My take... support the court on their role in supporting the 1st amendment aspects. Rather than take shots at them... I'd much rather see significant elimination of political funding/lobbying on all levels through legislation that frankly makes all this crap illegal. Force corporations and special interest groups to invest in our economy. Allow them all the voice they want... shut off the flow of money in this area. Novel idea... through laws force the the special interest groups to lobby the American people. Take all of Congress, the White House and the courts out of the lobby/special interest game altogether.

Spending... nice idea to freeze it and evaluate line items. I don't hold much hope here. Actions speak louder than words... Until we see numerous tons of pork slashed and pork scanners installed at the halls of congress and the white house to prevent any new wasting of tax dollar... I won't be happy.

Health care... too much talk, smoke and mirrors and again tons of bacon and pork chops in play. Congress isn't brave enough to accomplish this task... the Insurance/Financial industry is winning the battle. Don't like much of anything on the table here as it sits and ferments...

It could be a simple thing. I think health care reform should be broken into separate segments to accomplish. First implement the reforms for pre-existing conditions, equality in rates for age, health, etc and most of the reforms that make any insurance coverage fair and equitable. Second... mandate and fund electronic records deployment. Set the data standards, set aggressive mandatory rollout and provide funding for small/med to adopt. Get health records out of the 19th century. Finally... go after the insurance industry. Single payer is about the best option... barring that... Create a public option that competes directly with the insurance giants. Make it affordable, simple and built to prevent fraud and profitiering... then let people decide what they want. It will force the insurance giants to change to compete or die...

Soap-box mode=off
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Yeah, liked when he nailed the Repubs with the part about "saying 'No' to everything is not LEADERSHIP"

But it was nice to see some of them show some support as the speech progressed - but they pretty much HAD to, lest the reveal themselves as nothing BUT obstructionists...

Obstructionists? The Republicans can't be blamed for the failures of the Democrats to get anything substantial accomplished this last year. Even if every last Republican said "NO", it wouldn't have mattered. The Dems had enough seats to run amok with whatever they wanted and they squandered it with their constant infighting, attacks on Republicans, and constantly blaming Bush for everything. inherited

They all spend so much time deciding who & how to blame others for their failures that they don't have time to determine how to work around obstacles, work together, and get things accomplished.

"Bipartisanship" doesn't mean the other side agreeing to your terms. It means both sides working together, negotiating, give & take, and compromise. All in the best interests of all Americans, regardless if they have a D or R on their voter registration card (or what their net worth is).

As far as Obama accusing others of lacking "Leadership", that's just laughable. For the last year, and during the majority of the campaign, the public was concerned with jobs & war. Rather than work on what was most important to the country, he pushed what was important to himself. It's not really leadership if no one is following.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

The speech was weaksauce. I was hoping for: "To all of my republican congressional colleagues I would like to say, fuck you!"

But no, just the usual bi-partisan BS.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Yeah, we wouldn't want free speech in this country now, would we?

Too funny. The total amount of his driving our economy into debt during the past year almost surpasses all 8 years of Bush together. I'll bet Obama can't even balance his checkbook. That is, when Michelle trusts him with it.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

How was anyone's free speech impeded before?

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The guy you voted for twice said "There oughta be limits to free speech". And then he made fascist laws that did exactly that once the Supreme Court put him in office.

Whatever a "free speech zone" was supposed to be, you don't see them anymore, do you? Shit, you have lunatics with assault rifles showing up to see the current President. That guy would have been arrested within 10 miles of a Chimp rally.

Actual free speech should never be restricted. Corporate money is not speech. Corporations are not persons. And Opie Roberts was never qualified to be on the Supreme Court.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

What's the company line, money = free speech ??

Indeed...
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...