Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    I would of thought you gave up going to weddings, Your Most Holiness. Aren't they always bothering you when they run out of wine?
    As long as they have water, it only takes a few seconds of My time to fix that. I also turn the water into beer now and then.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that even kosher?
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Verily. all of their beer is.....

HE'BREW The Chosen Beer

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status

Some cunt changd my name
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    cool.jesus rockin out on the base guitar.he kinda looks like that dimebag guy from metallica in that photo.cool.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LEFTY View Post
    cool.jesus rockin out on the base guitar.he kinda looks like that dimebag guy from metallica in that photo.cool.
    I was thinking Roger Glover from Deep Purple.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Found this great down of this non-talent.

Dude nails it here, she lacks any sort of depth as a musician to pull it off as being a "Good" country/folkish kind of singer.

She's a fraud, and per my country music loving friends not a real country singer.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Having again, unfortunately came across O'Rly Show, I caught him heaping all this praise on Taylor Swift for the following comments following Miley Cyrus expressing her love of pot.

She is also willing to give cover to us parents. She implicitly rebutted Cyrus in a recent "60 Minutes" segment in which she said the following about artists' responsibility: "The truth of it is every singer out there with songs on the radio is raising the next generation."
    Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1fKz239eE

No wonder her music sounds like it's trapped in a pre-Elvis America. Do you ever notice that a lot of the most well known figures in pop culture history are those that took chances on their work? Name me one person who didn't do such a thing? You can't, can you?

Taylor, your music sucks, and you're not even all that attractive. Please go away.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yo Chain,
    I'm really happy for you. Ima let you finish.

But Beyonce had one of the best threads of all time!

OF ALL TIME !

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha! .

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Taylor IS able to sing. Watch her DVD, performances. She has good songs with help song-writing, Our Song, Hey Stephen with smooth guitar feeling, simple, her best.. You Belong With Me, cool vid with humorous, playful acting, with balls for a female personage. Van Halen weren't "themselves" without being with good people helping them - Dave, Ed, Mike, Alex, Ted, Donn, their parents - Van Halen for real. Taylor is the same, with parents, Borchetta, Rose, support with performers, song-writers accompanying her - Taylor, Rzeznik, Colvin, Adkins..

She has powerful performance with energetic presence. She has the ability to play guitar and is rocking with a few songs. She works theatrics. She could tone down such, go with music - she is young, she is playing. She'll mature. Taylor is, with truth, not a "tool" - she, in fact, is surrounded with such - "country music" industry? Money? Taylor is positive, true. She listens. She learns. A few of her music pieces, song-writing, seem kinda "snakey" - that is part of her character. True, some of her best tunes, songs, with music, could be "ruined" with misplaced words or attitude, something that love may learn in due time.
    Last edited by Tob; 12-05-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have to admit that yes, she will "mature". But she has not done a fucking thing that impresses me. In fact, she is not worth sucking the ass of any wino on Lower Broadway in Gnashville who could write songs way better than her.

She is as manufactured as a plastic ukulele. So she co-writes most of her songs. This means more experienced writers are responsible for any kind of supposed integrity the songs may have.

The rest is all the result of Borchetta and the other tools in Gnashville throwing money behind the standard model "Young Blonde Bimbo" marketing machine.

And no, she is NOT "country". Not by a long shot. If she lived in L.A., she could have released the same songs, but would be called "pop". It is all just due to her living in Hillbilly Central that she is labeled "country" at all.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The songs with her may be hard listening, I, too, admit such. Her music, songs, are for her group, "age" - female, girls, "pop" kinda. There are one or a few that interest.. Best Day, Hey Stephen, Never Grow Up, Our Song.. I punch the ceiling of a car when listening to You Belong With Me, with the rhythm.. fuck yeah, rock, Tay!

Her DVD may be hard to watch, I haven't viewed the first.. maybe that is the best one. The songs I enjoy have been missing, her best, most simple, jamming songs. I enjoy her energy, positive nature. She may be "mean" - that may be "immaturity" - yet inner-most she's a Sagittarian love goddess.. with me..

Taylor is 21, dude, her "biological" age. The "only" person who could express the way that she has with such age would be Edward with "Eruption" - thank you, Ted, with helping to bring this forward. Ed, 20, 21, 22, when he recorded, played with, composed such? Tay, with truth, performs with her banjo, guitar, ukulele.. and kicks, with truth, your ass - so, instead of Lurchin' the way you have, be "tall" with understanding..

Here we understand.. "Taylor Swift" is her, Borchetta, Rose (with song-writing), parents, the same way "Van Halen" is, with truth, their parents, Ted, Donn, bands that inspired, gave encouragement. Interesting view.. working with each other produces magnificence. "Bimbo" - dumb-fuck, may you realize she was recognized, her beautiful presence, VIBRANT power.. Roth, Sammy Hagar, had that. She HAS that.
    Last edited by Tob; 12-05-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post

Taylor, your music sucks, and you're not even all that attractive. Please go away.

Send her to me.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As crazy as this sounds..Miley Cyrus is more than likely more country than her.

I have a hard time buying that someone from Eastern PA, especially someone from a rich or well-to-do background is or should be a country.

You got to have this certain attitude of being a beer/whiskey loving honky-tonk, truck loving cowboys imo. True Country singers are badasses in my opinion.

Johnny Cash
    Hank Williams

People like that. She's pop with a twang set in.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am 13, so is Taylor.. you have "crucified" oneself, if you wished to.

She may have love with "country music" - she enjoyed Doll (classic), Faith, Pat (classic), Shania.. people she could understand, identify with, with her experience, time. She gives the best that she has, with encouragement, inspiration, joy. True, she may be beyond classification. She helps such, today, active.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I thought somebody pulled the plug on the boT?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    I thought somebody pulled the plug on the boT?
    I wished...

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you’re going to cry when someone throws you a punch instead of throwing a punch back, then maybe you deserve to be punched for being a damn weakling. Ms. Swift takes this idea to a whole new level by willingly asking to be punched several times, while using the image of “victim” to her advantage. Her steady whining about why she is so unloved culminated into the Kanye West Incident of 2009, where her shame at being bullied resulted in the entire country supporting her as the underdog, which exploded into the I-Feel-Bad-For-Myself movement that is now seeping into the subconsciousness of all women. Now thousands of women worship the Taylor Swift technique, or the “I like being bashed because it makes me feel good” technique, or to put it simply, “I enjoy sadomasochistic relationships.”

Taylor Swift makes Jane-Austen-loving, gun-toting feminists look harmless. So let me get this straight, Taylor Swift fans. It’s not okay for the Jonas Brother to break up with our dear Ms. Swift, but it’s okay for her to dump the werewolf from Twilight. Is that correct? Hmmmm…why? Because girls have feelings and boys don’t? Because when a boy realizes they do not want you in their life, instead of moving on with yours, you need to make the entire world hate him to make you feel better about yourself, is that correct?
    I thought these points about her lyrics kind of nailed things.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tob View Post
    I am 13, so is Taylor.. you have "crucified" oneself, if you wished to.

She may have love with "country music" - she enjoyed Doll (classic), Faith, Pat (classic), Shania.. people she could understand, identify with, with her experience, time. She gives the best that she has, with encouragement, inspiration, joy. True, she may be beyond classification. She helps such, today, active.
    Jesus Christ!

Is Blazed giving English language lessons again

Huffed out haiku's for the mentally impaired.........

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey FUCK Taylor Swift (I know....some of you want to ).

So she is a young starlet chick, and all the little gurls her age love her music.

Does that make the music worth a damn? HELL NO!

If I never hear of her again, I am fine with that. She is just baby pabulum for the masses.

The only REAL female country artist to come along in the past few years that is a REAL country artist is Gretchen Wilson. Taylor Swift cannot even approach her level.

It is only too bad that in this day and age, where marketing takes precedence over substance, people like her with fluffy little girl songs can make something of themselves.

And that is a sad state of affairs.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    I have a hard time buying that someone from Eastern PA, especially someone from a rich or well-to-do background is or should be a country.
    i had a hard time buying into the whole "white guys from Seattle bitching about how bad they have it" thing during the grunge movement, but FORD insists it was all true.

as for Swift...i'd hit it. hard. the scrawny ones are my type.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anyone who likes her, more power to ya.

She has only one saving grace......once she got into a position to be able to have a career (thanks to the fucking industry mafia scum in Gnashville), she began her attempt to take the ball and run with it.

It will be interesting someday when she files her first lawsuits alleging fraud, breach of contract, misrepresentaion, etc.

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Hey FUCK Taylor Swift (I know....some of you want to ).
    As soon as she fills out and grows some tits (or gets a much needed boob job).

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope she doesn't. She does need a few pounds, but I prefer champagne titties!

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That brown-epidermal being got flack from "Vince Gill" talking stuff. He said he received, or was handed, his "award" from a "Beatle" - Ringo (from one "Awards" show, then). Then he asked, or said, what had "West" gotten, received, maybe suggesting "West" is undeserving - attitude, talk, ape-shit expression, beings were laughing, then. Taylor got the results, later, with one other "Awards" show.. Taylor, with truth, stands..

Hardass~, that stuff, mouthin', you have spewed is indicative of, in fact, you - not her. "Awards" shows have been pretty "bad" - should real bands perform, if invited? Yes. These groups haven't been listening to you, myself, or people from our generation, maybe not direct, so we get "hurt" or "bothered" or "upset" if attaching oneself to (identifying with) shows.. nonattachment may be best.

Your angst, Lurchin', most "unworthy" - her music is worthy. I enjoy, accept, a few, if not beyond a few, songs with her. Taylor has heart, intensity, with performing, feeling, stage presence - has what it takes. Hardluck, why have you been whining?
    Last edited by Tob; 12-07-2011 at 03:52 AM.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I never thought it was possible to out Blazed, Blazed......you make Thome sound like a "Road" Scholar

Congratulations

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    I never thought it was possible to out Blazed, Blazed......you make Thome sound like a "Road" Scholar
    I dunno about that. At least once or twice a year, Blaze and thome flirt with coherence.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I dunno about that. At least once or twice a year, Blaze and thome flirt with coherence.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, or something like that

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That brown-epidermal being got flack from "Vince Gill" talking stuff. He said he received, or was handed, his "award" from a "Beatle" - Ringo (from one "Awards" show, then). Then he asked, or said, what had "West" gotten, received, maybe suggesting "West" is undeserving - attitude, talk, ape-shit expression, beings were laughing, then. Taylor got the results, later, with one other "Awards" show.. Taylor, with truth, stands..

Hardass~, that stuff, mouthin', you have spewed is indicative of, in fact, you - not her. "Awards" shows have been pretty "bad" - should real bands perform, if invited? Yes. These groups haven't been listening to you, myself, or people from our generation, maybe not direct, so we get "hurt" or "bothered" or "upset" if attaching oneself to (identifying with) shows.. nonattachment may be best.

Your angst, Lurchin', most "unworthy" - her music is worthy. I enjoy, accept, a few, if not beyond a few, songs with her. Taylor has heart, intensity, with performing, feeling, stage presence - has what it takes. Hardluck, why have you been whining?
    1.) "West" communicated there was going to be a "problem" (or there was such) if he didn't get "his" award - from one "Awards" show

2.) "Gill" communicated he received his from a "Beatle" (then released spite, questioning him, "using" one "award" to "hurt" with) - from one other "Awards" show

3.) "Gill" & "West" affected "award" presentation, later, with SWIFT experiencing "interruption" - from one other "Awards" show
    Last edited by Tob; 12-07-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay, now I get it....

Tob is here to make Thome and Blaze seem normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hardass~, that stuff, mouthin', you have spewed is indicative of, in fact, you - not her. Blahblahblahblah etc. etc. etc.

........Your angst, Lurchin', most "unworthy" - her music is worthy. I enjoy, accept, a few, if not beyond a few, songs with her. Taylor has heart, intensity, with performing, feeling, stage presence - has what it takes. Hardluck, why have you been whining?

Look loser boy. Go re-read post #143.

If you are unable to understand plain Engrish, you should just shut the fuck up. If anyone is whining here it is not me, fuckstick.

I will say it one more time, SLOWLY so you can easily understand......IF YOU wish you could tongue Taylor Swift's brown bunghole because her music makes YOU feel all warm and fuzzy inside, more power to you.

But I am not required by anyone (least of all you) to give a fuck about a young blonde bimbo and her manufactured career path.

Got it?
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-07-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How is it possible that a singer this pretty wearing next to nothing can manage to be so non-sexy? Saw her video, that captures a "live show" with huge surroundigs and fireworks. And the song is totally lame! I mean, Britney Spears has had well-written pop songs that are catchy, no matter how you would hate them, they are catchy. But this is like lame drinking water that is not even cold. Or doesn't even look like water in your glass.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good description. She can take months with top producers to make an album that SOUNDS great....but if she cannot bring it to the table in a live setting, it is just fluff....

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That seems to be the one thing that these Pop Tarts lack or even focus on is......bringing it live. Anyone with the help of producers, songwriting partners, and studio tricks can sound decent on record but live, truly live, these disposable tarts can't do shit

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden AWe View Post
    How is it possible that a singer this pretty wearing next to nothing can manage to be so non-sexy? Saw her video, that captures a "live show" with huge surroundigs and fireworks. And the song is totally lame! I mean, Britney Spears has had well-written pop songs that are catchy, no matter how you would hate them, they are catchy. But this is like lame drinking water that is not even cold. Or doesn't even look like water in your glass.
    Spears and Gaga have some slight charisma to them, and the songs are indeed catchy. I keep recalling the one MTV performance where she paid tribute to Madonna and she seemed to do amazingly well there despite it clearly being a lip-sync.

She's got zero in the personality department. I mean, and I hate to compare her to one of the Greatest Women in Rock, but look at Stevie Nicks! She was and is truly amazing. She's got an amazing different, more mature voice to her, and the look she has of this gypsy/witch feel to her is an amazing trademark.

Her lyrics on Rumours for example came from a truly dark time for the band. And the album is fucking awesome!

Now, if you'd like, I have a side-by-side comparison of the two.

Now, the first song she sings is by far too mushy. It reads like the idea of an 8 year old girls "romantic feelings" would be.

And hearing her sing Rhiannon kind of proves how overrated of a vocalist she really is. She really doesn't have much of a range and the power to pull it off.

So she's this:
    -Average in terms of beauty
    -Lyrically she's trapped in Jr. High
    and has no real vocal range or power.

The very fact that people keep handing her awards boggles the mind.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She has great stage presence.. you act as if you haven't watched her best performances, "official" releases. Taylor & Stevie Nicks could be DIFFERENT, opposites, maybe. In fact, they may not be comfortable with each other. Tay, being younger, has experienced "difficulty" - Stevie is a real professional, with much experience.

Tay, with truth, does have "twang" with her voice, a song, maybe two. Hardknox - you HAVE been whining for one long time. We understand that you require Van Halen music. You ignore her, with others that communicate with you - you view what you view, want what YOU want. That is why you have such "hard" time.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus Christ!

Just what the fuck kind of drugs are you on and most importantly.........where the hell can I get some

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Taylor "slow motion"....................

reminds me Taylor Dayne...without the talent.......

I don't think she could have fronted BITCH from back in the day...

And she' no Lee Aaron!

And no....she's not as much fun as the Great Kat!

So no...Taylor swift? seriously..................
    Last edited by Matt White; 12-11-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She has great stage presence.. you act as if you haven't watched her best performances, "official" releases. Taylor & Stevie Nicks could be DIFFERENT, opposites, maybe. In fact, they may not be comfortable with each other. Tay, being younger, has experienced "difficulty" - Stevie is a real professional, with much experience.

Tay, with truth, does have "twang" with her voice, a song, maybe two. Hardknox - you HAVE been whining for one long time. We understand that you require Van Halen music. You ignore her, with others that communicate with you - you view what you view, want what YOU want. That is why you have such "hard" time.
    With all due respect...

is english your 2nd or 3rd language?

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='512' height='340'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.jokes.com'>Jokes.com</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'></td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://comedians.comedycentral.com/patton-oswalt/videos/patton-oswalt---porn-spam'>Patton Oswalt - Porn Spam</a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://comedians.comedycentral.com/'>comedians.comedycentral.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:195656' width='512' height='288' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://comedians.jokes.com/patton-oswalt'>Patton Oswalt</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://comedians.jokes.com'>Comedians</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://comedians.jokes.com'>Stand-Up</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

cuz this what's it's coming off as.

Thread Information