Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    The Great Kat

I had read about her back in the 90s. And of course she was spouting her usual crap about how she was the greatest thing since sliced fucking bread.

So about 7 years ago, when there was still such a thing as Tower Records, I was in there one day and I happened to see a DVD of her stuff.

So out of curiosity I bought it and got home and threw it in the DVD player.

I watched about half of it, and took it out.

It was some of the worst fucking shit I ever heard. And she thinks she is hot shit? What a fucking idiot.

I took it back the next day and said to the dude behind the counter: "I want 2 things. 1. I want my money back, minus any kind of stupid "restocking fee" you are going to ream me for. And secondly, do NOT put this back for sale. Throw it away. Anyone who buys this is going to get ripped off. Sure, there are crazy people out there who get off on stuff that sucks (you listening, there Bot?) but this is not even good enough to suck. So do not harm anyone else by selling them this worthless piece of shit."

They cracked up. Gave me a FULL refund.

FUCK the "Great" Kat.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interacting with the audience, positive, with people, shows her "worth" - everything, because of this. I think the song "idea" - each one - came from her. This is "integral" - her youth, her energy, her cool nature that David & Sammy may be proud of. Banjo, guitar, ukulele-playing, this is great, variety with her music. Give Edward a banjo or ukulele, both.

She wrote each song with her most recent release, maybe, revealing her courage, her ability to listen, her growth. Borchetta, with truth, said "wait" for him, with Taylor, and he receives the prosperity, with her, of true "pop" performance within the community of "country" music, rocking.

Taylor stands with him, with both parents, with people. Do not "worry" with the way I write, punctuation, quotes. I enjoy being creative, not "subject" - "stop" with flow of thought and possible necessity, dot-dot & quoting ("your" word, indicating usage, then my reflection with you). Some of my writing may go beyond thought of "simpler" minds. Spirit would be my expression, "language" - rising above, flying, standing with inner strength.

Also, with truth, Happy Birthday, Taylor.. You Rock!
    Last edited by Tob; 12-13-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tob View Post
    Some of my writing may go beyond thought of "simpler" minds.
    Nah, even MENSA candidates have no idea what you are talking about.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do not "worry" with the way I write, punctuation, quotes. I enjoy being creative, not "subject" - "stop" with flow of thought and possible necessity, dot-dot & quoting ("your" word, indicating usage, then my reflection with you). Some of my writing may go beyond thought of "simpler" minds. Spirit would be my expression, "language" - rising above, flying, standing with inner strength.
    Deal. And don't worry that nobody's going to take the time to try to understand what you are writing about . Might make them "time-efficient" and not "simpler."

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    'Craig & kwame may be, with truth, "simpler" - both have been appreciated. I enjoy both.

Thank you, with truth, 'Spills. I enjoy, appreciate, you, too. Forget the quotes & read dot-dots like a period, yet moving forward with thought.

If you - those "disagreeable" - were young & female, you would love her music. Our Song, Last Kiss (with some cool piano or harp, expressive notes..), Hey Stephen & You Belong With Me, these are good. The smoothness, heart, she expresses is enjoyable.
    Last edited by Tob; 12-13-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    'Craig & kwame may be, with truth, "simpler" - both have been appreciated. I enjoy both.

Thank you, with truth, 'Spills. I enjoy, appreciate, you, too. Forget the quotes & read dot-dots like a period, yet moving forward with thought.

If you - those "disagreeable" - were young & female, you would love her music. Our Song, Last Kiss (with some cool piano or harp, expressive notes..), Hey Stephen & You Belong With Me, these are good. The smoothness, heart, she expresses is enjoyable.
    And still, even Dolly Parton's left nipple has more personality and attitude than Swift.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's so much better musicians out there too.

For all the praise she gets, you'd have thought she's released an album that's of "Sgt. Peppers" level. Fuck, the electronic movement has been bubbling in the underground for a long time now, and are now just getting some respect. And yet, who are we seeing getting the airplay and attention? Miss Rockwell painting.

The AMA's, American Idol's of the world will promote the fuck out of her, and people will like her. Celebrating Mediocrity.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Taylor Shit has gotten some more flavor-of-the-month awards here in Gnashville in just the last month.

A true demonstration of the low-intelligence of the local music industry.

But then, they are basing this crap on the fact that people are stupid enough to buy her elementary-school-level crap.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Taylor Shit has gotten some more flavor-of-the-month awards here in Gnashville in just the last month.

A true demonstration of the low-intelligence of the local music industry.

But then, they are basing this crap on the fact that people are stupid enough to buy her elementary-school-level crap.
    The odd part is trying to figure out why the entertainment industry across the board needs so many awards shows, considering that the majority of award winners (like Swift) have little to no discernable talent. Perhaps it is to be expected from an industry which packages, promotes and sells banal fluff: why not celebrate it, too?
    Last edited by Terry; 12-13-2011 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Taylor Swift tossed my salad
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Def Leppard, Joe, the band, found her good songs refreshing. They have sung with them, having fun.

Hardnose - take your views to Joe. He'll tell you what ROCK is.. boy, you will listen. I guess that you may be my "age" - no matter, you have spent energy trying to bring her down, tear her up, instead of loving, being true support, helping, encouraging. You may give instruction, pointers, even great "ideas" if you have them. Of course, she would take such, receive "accolades" the way that she has, and then be "mean" toward you with the way that she thinks or "has been" told.

Taylor gets "praise" because, with truth, she is GREAT with people. Everything else, secondiddly! We are most attentive with great energy, good vibe. Beyond her music that seems to get "boys" or "men" their butts handed back, Taylor is wonderful to people. "Unchainme" - she was never "mediocre" ..have you ever accomplished what she has?

Do we "detract" from her growing musicianship, lead-performing, or real stage-presence? Taylor is much like Dave & Sam, not virtuoso they way Ed is. But, Taylor DOES play & she has multi-faceted productivity. Guitarist or singer or "front" or sole writer, alone, she may not be - she is, though, all of that.

Hardend, people "stupid" - is that what you have said, son? Her very own age-group receives her music, their "level" - have you accomplished what she has? Taylor, or various beings, "tool" beings, getting her to express themselves, has released her video "Ours" - it seems to "blame" people with "pander" to U.S. military war-shit. You, friend, sound like her, or "tool" beings.

Taylor & yourself might be "good" together, with love. Be a light. Why be "dark" void force? You have feeling. Give her good energy. You may realize greatness, beyond "destructive" being, arising.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And so you think what......by going on and on with your mindless drivel that you are going to change my mind?

If so, you are barking up the wrong tree. Better cut your losses now....just a word of advice.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Unchainme" - she was never "mediocre" ..have you ever accomplished what she has?
    Taylor Swift is a marketable tween star to 12 year old girls. right place, right time. She also had a rich family backing her, and some connections in the industry.

I'm doing fine? I mean, I go to school, have an internship lined up and am about to get into a fraternity with any luck. It's not like I'm some angry troll living under a bridge cursing the day she was born. She's successful, good for her in making money. But it doesn't make her music suddenly better in my eyes. I feel she's received a lot of undeserved praise for being a mediocre pop-star. That's my issue. Nothing more, Nothing less. Not at her, but at the people that prop her up as a Superstar.

She has no depth, she has no real emotional appeal to her music. You keep insisting that via your bad grammar ridden posts, but whenever I've heard her songs they've never really had any feel of emotion to it.

I don't see the reason why any of that suddenly makes me less likely to criticize her music and the people that back her. It's incredibly mediocre, and has no real personality to it. Sammy Hagar has more money than me, and has his own tequila, and sung in my favorite rock band. Does that make him suddenly immune to my criticism?

Nope.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well said, man.

Now excuse me. Time to go to work.

Def Leppard, Joe, the band, found her good songs refreshing. They have sung with them, having fun.
    The lame singing with the lame. Lame + Lame = what? Shit?

"They have sung with them"? So they have sung with themselves? What the fuck kind of nonsensical bullshit is that?

Hardnose - take your views to Joe. He'll tell you what ROCK is.. boy, you will listen.
    Why would I want to listen to that lame motherfucker? They have not done anything worth a damn in over 25 years.....like he knows what "Rock" is, and I don't?
    And what does "Rock" have to do with Taylor Shit anyway? Not a fucking thing!

I guess that you may be my "age" - no matter, you have spent energy trying to bring her down, tear her up, instead of loving, being true support, helping, encouraging. You may give instruction, pointers, even great "ideas" if you have them.
    Why should I love a worthless blonde manufactured product? It is the same as trying to fall in love with a Barbie doll. Do you play with dollies, Bot?

Ooooh.....you are actually allowing me to give instruction, pointers, even great ideas? I am sooo honored.

NOT.

Here is a great idea. Why don't you go find the nearest skyscraper, go to the top of the building, tie an anvil around your leg, and try to fly.

Of course, she would take such, receive "accolades" the way that she has, and then be "mean" toward you with the way that she thinks or "has been" told.
    So you are now some kind of 'expert' on what Taylor Shit would do? Oh NOES! TAYLOR SHIT IS GOING TO BE MEAN TO ME!
    ME CRIES!

Taylor gets "praise" because, with truth, she is GREAT with people. Everything else, secondiddly! We are most attentive with great energy, good vibe. Beyond her music that seems to get "boys" or "men" their butts handed back, Taylor is wonderful to people.
    Oh, so she is great with people. So? There are several hundred million people on Earth who are "Great with people".

"Unchainme" - she was never "mediocre" ..have you ever accomplished what she has?
    I seriously doubt Unchainme has ever been a skinny blonde teenager who got a bunch of people to throw money at her so she could write lame overproduced pop mung that gives little boys hard-ons.

Do we "detract" from her growing musicianship, lead-performing, or real stage-presence?
    Who is this "we" you speak of? Don't include any of us in your foam-at-the-mouth worshipping of a mediocre flash-in-the-pan pop singer.

Taylor is much like Dave & Sam, not virtuoso they way Ed is. But, Taylor DOES play & she has multi-faceted productivity. Guitarist or singer or "front" or sole writer, alone, she may not be - she is, though, all of that.
    Hmmm.....what kind of drugs are you on, anyway? And why do you keep trying to connect Taylor-made with Spam or Dave? She has nothing to do with them, though her lameness is very minor compared to the lame piece of shit named Spammy Gaygar.

Hardend, people "stupid" - is that what you have said, son?
    Son? Fuck you motherfucker. I am very pleased to announce I am not related to anyone who is remotely as mindless as you.

Her very own age-group receives her music, their "level" - have you accomplished what she has?
    I have accomplished much more than she has. What's it to you?

Taylor, or various beings, "tool" beings, getting her to express themselves, has released her video "Ours" - it seems to "blame" people with "pander" to U.S. military war-shit. You, friend, sound like her, or "tool" beings.
    So you have this fascination with tool beings. Look in the mirror. You will see a tool being staring back at you.

Taylor & yourself might be "good" together, with love. Be a light. Why be "dark" void force? You have feeling. Give her good energy. You may realize greatness, beyond "destructive" being, arising.
    Taylor Shit and myself are never going to happen.

I AM a light. I shine light on tools like you whose mental capacities are inferior to that of a toaster oven.
    If I give her good energy, it will be the energy I do not expend giving a flying fuck about her or anything she does.
    And I have already realized greatness in my life, tool being.

So....you want to continue on with your Taylor Shit ass-kissing? Don't you have anything better to do? Like jacking off on all your Taylor Shit magazines? Or screwing yourself in the ass with your home-made Taylor Shit buttplug?

Why the fuck are you even here, tool being? This fucking website has nothing whatsoever to do with Taylor Shit or her baby-food bullshit pop music.

Comprendo? Or should I waste further energy getting down to your level and using simple words so baby can understand?
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-15-2011 at 02:57 AM.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm trying to "change your mind" - what? That is what YOU have tried, with everyone. Going on and on with your mind's "drivel" - you feel "loss" because you have brought that upon yourself, "Hardrock"~

WHAT? Def Leppard, "lame" - you reveal utter "idiocy" being yourself with such close-minded ignorance. Steve would kick your butt. You would thank him. Def Leppard sang with her music, Taylor, songs, rocking, having fun with her, with "country" audience - people having GREAT time, refreshing, enjoyable.

Also, Def Leppard has done nothing "worth a damn in over 25 years" - wrongasoid. They have at least two recordings after, beyond, Hysteria that have sounded good, with feeling, creative rocking. Acknowledge, recognize, understand Joe being the lead singer of one of the best ROCK bands ever. What have you thought rock is - name-calling? You express such, without truth, because you have been uncreative. You walk on those "crutches" because YOU have been "lame" - you have been "polemic" also, or, in fact, you have been one big "idiot" being.

You Belong With Me rocks. If I hear that song with you anywhere near me, you "might" get punched with my enthusiasm! You think she, Taylor, is "Barbie" or "Bimbo" because your "thought" is "small" and "dim-witted" - you have been "conditioned" to "judge" her being born with blond hair, tall, attractive with her figure, going with it, rocking with her movements. That reveals "plastic" attitude you, in fact, have.

You have no great "ideas" (or good ones), have you? Or, you may be frustrated with being unable to help yourself, with truth, with such. If you help her, or people, you may be able to help yourself. Help with the greater, then you help yourself. Growing. Flying. Rising above oneself. I "fly" from year to year with my energy body, to different parts of a city, different "continents" or land-mass, within our atmosphere, and space..

Awaken yourself, "Rook" - you think you have been expert and that may be why you have suggested my being that. You have been "projecting" yourself, your mind.. you write "shit" with her name one more time and I'll love to show how much I'm able to fly, with you in tow, in my hand, 'round your neck or collar. Ready?

Why, "several hundred million people on Earth" great with people ..maybe so - you, then, may learn from one, maybe two, a few. You have to go to "work" - "tool" expression, yes? I wrote "doesn't" before "we do" and may have kept with initial word. So, why have you let that upset your "little" mind? Your "foam-at-the-mouth worshipping" of "Hardrock" - "mediocrity" at best. Sam owns "hard rock" - so, obey?

I know that Dave, he with "Jim Dandy" (that his name?), got so much, from him, help with his expression, performance, and Taylor, that same energy. Her great performances make his heart "jump" with joy, maybe.. if not, he is a "dumb-ass" - much the same as yourself. Your boyish "cowardice" expressing "ragging" Sam reveals that you be "little" - belittle? Be little.

"Fuck you," Hardboil.. express that, say that, face-to-face with me, next time. What have you accomplished? Why do you write "Gnashville"? What have been your thoughts visiting a guitar factory.. you did communicate that, correct? Realize, "tool" beings and "scape-goats" have been what I have read of, discovery, that being U.S. force expressing "Protocols" expressing such - happens each day. You have been "dark" light, "projecting" energy "frustrated" - with trying to get "others" to believe you or be "conditioned" as you have been.

I have a "tool" - I AM not one. Being tired of your bull-shit isn't my being "inferior" - you feel "inferior" to her, me, also Van Halen.. Def Leppard.. everyone. Taylor, myself, with truth, may be compatible, with friendship, warmth, understanding.. beyond your "failure" to be.. you "assume" and you reveal that you have been a big "ASS" making up "SHIT" - and you think you think? You "fear" me. Her. Dave, Sam, Taylor, they have everything "to do" with each other, and she, with truth, is, with truth, ACTIVE. With truth, simple from you would be good.
    Last edited by Tob; 12-15-2011 at 06:40 AM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look we're going to need a West Wing clip up in this bitch pronto or we will suffer a swift Taylor Swift thread death .

Not even the grate people skills of Taylor Swift and her magic D chord are a match for "Quotation marks" man and Lurch the Joe avoider.

Def Leppard likes Taylor Swift so you should too HR ! That's sound logic (back away from the computer slowly buddy, then run ).

P.S. Do you think the Grate Kat took some lessons from the album cover of Bark at the Moon?

She had some chops, but sharon would still sue.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is that what "bot" is rambling on about? About how because Def Leppard backs her, I should too?

I recall Def Leppard once claiming they said to an MTV producer. "Yes, play our videos, We're more Duran Duran than Iron Maiden!"

I found that really lame. Def Leppard and Bon Jovi are actually the two most consistently overrated bands of that decade in my eyes. I think Hysteria and stuff older than that can be good, but it often times get played to death in my neck of the woods.

Their backing really means nothing to me.

The very fact they'd team up with Swift kind of says a lot about how their careers are going, they're trying to latch onto any form of relevancy.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not really qualified to critique country music.
    My only point of reference is Beatles 65, American Beauty, Far Away Eyes, and knowing how to play the Clap by Steve Howe.

The first couple Def Leppard albums were pretty good though, when they sounded a little like AC/DC with more up-tempo songs.
    Of course, Phil Collen is only a couple letters away from being Phil Collins, though, and that can't be easy, ya know.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    Not even the grate people skills of Taylor Swift and her magic D chord are a match for "Quotation marks" man and Lurch the Joe avoider.
    Lurch the Joe avoider.

Brilliant observation, my good man.

P.S. Do you think the Grate Kat took some lessons from the album cover of Bark at the Moon?

She had some chops, but sharon would still sue.
    That is quite possibly, the best description of the Great Kat I have ever heard.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-15-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    The first couple Def Leppard albums were pretty good though, when they sounded a little like AC/DC with more up-tempo songs.
    Of course, Phil Collen is only a couple letters away from being Phil Collins, though, and that can't be easy, ya know.
    Agreed. Always wondered what they would have done if Mutt Lang would not have got his plastic hands on them.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm trying to "change your mind" - what? That is what YOU have tried, with everyone. Going on and on with your mind's "drivel" - you feel "loss" because you have brought that upon yourself, "Hardrock"~
    I do not feel any "loss", as you put it, loser boy. No, I posted my opinion, and then you decided to take it on yourself to try to change my mind. It is a losing proposition for you. I feel sorry for you.

WHAT? Def Leppard, "lame" - you reveal utter "idiocy" being yourself with such close-minded ignorance. Steve would kick your butt. You would thank him. Def Leppard sang with her music, Taylor, songs, rocking, having fun with her, with "country" audience - people having GREAT time, refreshing, enjoyable.
    Who is ignorant here? Could it be YOU, dumbass? Blathering mindlessly on about how great Taylor Shit is, now you are begging Def Leppard to be allowed to suck their cocks? Give it a rest, fool. So mindless sheeple (including yourself, of course), have fun with Taylor Shit.

Wow. We are all so impressed.

Not.

She has nothing to do with Rock music. She is not even a country artist. Trying to somehow lump her in with rock music because the idiots in Prep Leppard like to play nice with her is just a case of a lame band liking a lame little girl. It adds up to NOTHING.

But you obviously are a brainwashed sheeple who loves cute fluffly little airhead pop musicians and worthless has-been hair bands.

So shut up about it already. You have already demonstrated to everyone here your inferior mental capacity is only overshadowed by your desire to lick Taylor Shit's brown bung hole. We get that. No need to go on and on about it.

Also, Def Leppard has done nothing "worth a damn in over 25 years" - wrongasoid. They have at least two recordings after, beyond, Hysteria that have sounded good, with feeling, creative rocking. Acknowledge, recognize, understand Joe being the lead singer of one of the best ROCK bands ever. What have you thought rock is - name-calling? You express such, without truth, because you have been uncreative. You walk on those "crutches" because YOU have been "lame" - you have been "polemic" also, or, in fact, you have been one big "idiot" being.
    "Best Rock bands ever"?????

Oh? I have been uncreative? And how would you know this droolboi. You know nothing about me or my accomplishments, so STFU.

You Belong With Me rocks. If I hear that song with you anywhere near me, you "might" get punched with my enthusiasm! You think she, Taylor, is "Barbie" or "Bimbo" because your "thought" is "small" and "dim-witted" - you have been "conditioned" to "judge" her being born with blond hair, tall, attractive with her figure, going with it, rocking with her movements. That reveals "plastic" attitude you, in fact, have.
    I am not the one going on and on about how Taylor or Prep Leppard are somehow "great". Record sales do not = integrity. But you obviously love plastic music. Better go clean off your Lady GaGa CDs. They are getting rather crusty.

Taylor Shit's figure? What figure? Aside from that, her figure is irrelevant. But then, everything you have posted in this thread is irrelevant as well.
    All the beauty on earth cannot make up for her being a cardboard-cutout pop musician.
    But that is something the music industry does not realize, hence the numerous blonde bimbo pop artists out there, 99% of whom suck.

You have no great "ideas" (or good ones), have you? Or, you may be frustrated with being unable to help yourself, with truth, with such. If you help her, or people, you may be able to help yourself. Help with the greater, then you help yourself. Growing. Flying. Rising above oneself. I "fly" from year to year with my energy body, to different parts of a city, different "continents" or land-mass, within our atmosphere, and space..
    You would not know a great idea if it ass-raped you. You are destined to be frustrated as long as you continue on with your half-wit foolishness.
    I would not want to help Taylor. Why should I? Is she so desperately in need of my services she cannot live unless I am helping her?

Get real.

Awaken yourself, "Rook" - you think you have been expert and that may be why you have suggested my being that. You have been "projecting" yourself, your mind.. you write "shit" with her name one more time and I'll love to show how much I'm able to fly, with you in tow, in my hand, 'round your neck or collar. Ready?
    She is Taylor SHIT

You do not like me calling her by that name? Too bad, droolboi.

Why, "several hundred million people on Earth" great with people ..maybe so - you, then, may learn from one, maybe two, a few. You have to go to "work" - "tool" expression, yes? I wrote "doesn't" before "we do" and may have kept with initial word. So, why have you let that upset your "little" mind? Your "foam-at-the-mouth worshipping" of "Hardrock" - "mediocrity" at best. Sam owns "hard rock" - so, obey?
    Your little mind is unable to comprehend much, bot. Spamulus Flatulus owns nothing. But if you are stupid enough to think he is worth something, good for you.

Surprise, surprise.

Taylor Shit fanboi wants to pretend she is relevant, worth something, etc. Wants to believe Prep Lapdog and Spambot have some kind of integrity.

Ha. Ha Ha. You funny.

I know that Dave, he with "Jim Dandy" (that his name?), got so much, from him, help with his expression, performance, and Taylor, that same energy. Her great performances make his heart "jump" with joy, maybe.. if not, he is a "dumb-ass" - much the same as yourself. Your boyish "cowardice" expressing "ragging" Sam reveals that you be "little" - belittle? Be little.
    How would you know what Dave thinks of Taylor Shit? My ragging of Spambot is much-deserved. The idiot who ruined Van Halen. The poor old worthless piece of shit bitter loser who cannot stop talking about his horrible experiences in van hagar.

"Fuck you," Hardboil.. express that, say that, face-to-face with me, next time. What have you accomplished? Why do you write "Gnashville"? What have been your thoughts visiting a guitar factory.. you did communicate that, correct? Realize, "tool" beings and "scape-goats" have been what I have read of, discovery, that being U.S. force expressing "Protocols" expressing such - happens each day. You have been "dark" light, "projecting" energy "frustrated" - with trying to get "others" to believe you or be "conditioned" as you have been.
    As usual, what I say or what my intentions are remain unknown to you, droolboi. It is obvious YOU have been "conditioned" to love the over-produced garbage being fed to you by the music industry, and you have taken on the shield of plastic, to defend the honor of those who are not worth defending.

You have already demonstrated to the world that you do not know what good music is. Good for you, Plastic-minded goober.

I have a "tool" - I AM not one. Being tired of your bull-shit isn't my being "inferior" - you feel "inferior" to her, me, also Van Halen.. Def Leppard.. everyone. Taylor, myself, with truth, may be compatible, with friendship, warmth, understanding.. beyond your "failure" to be.. you "assume" and you reveal that you have been a big "ASS" making up "SHIT" - and you think you think? You "fear" me. Her. Dave, Sam, Taylor, they have everything "to do" with each other, and she, with truth, is, with truth, ACTIVE. With truth, simple from you would be good.
    Tool. Toolboi. You are a tool. I do not feel inferior to Taylor shit or Def Leppard. Least of all YOU.

"I fear you?" So you think I am scared of a half-wit plastic monkey boy who cannot create a comprehensible paragraph? Who feels the need to put on plastic armor, and to try to go off to do battle in a no-win situation by claiming Taylor Shit is this "amazing" person? When you do not even know her? That Prep Leotard are this god-like band who everyone on Earth should kneel down and worship? Who claims to know what Taylor Shit knows or thinks or feels? Who claims to know what Prep Leotard is all about? Who claims to know what Dave thinks? Who believes that Spambot The Inferior is some kind of valuable songwriter?

Seems you have a lot of growing up to do, toolbot.

So run along and let the rest of us discuss grownup subjects, mmkay?

This is not a place where children like yourself should be playing.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've purposely stayed out of this thread simply because I hear this lament all the time at work...

However, I'll say 2 things:

1] My 3 teenage daughters like her, and I'd rather them like her than Beyonce or Sammy Hagar.....and you'll find if/when you become the parent of teenage daughters that not everything is meant to appeal to YOU

2] I can honestly say I've never watched a video, or heard one of her songs from more than 15 seconds in passing, luckily she is not forced upon me, so I really couldn't care less if she can sing, write, or play.

She's the blonde one, right? I get her and that katy Perry mixed up all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    She's the blonde one, right? I get her and that katy Perry mixed up all the time
    I've never confused Katy Perry with Olive Oyl....

Katy Perry is a freak I would bang until she squirted like a golf-course sprinkler....
    ....then I would hit it some mo'

Testify

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Taylor absolutely can't sing for shit; however, she is sweet as can be, down to earth, ambitious and treats her fans like close friends. She knew what she wanted as a kid, worked for it and got it. You have to give her props. How many little kids are that determined? She writes her own music. She's not a product of some "pop star" machine. However, now that she's 21, she needs to stop with the puppy love type songs and mature it up some. And she needs to get laid!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How do I know Taylor Swift is a manufactured phony?

Her father is a fucking stock trader. She's a literal creation of the criminal 1%.

Geezus....

Loretta Lynn: "I was born a coal miner's daughter....."

Johnny Cash: "Well I never picked cotton. But my mother did, and my brother did, and my daddy died young, working in a coal mine"

Taylor Swift: "My daddy works for Merril Lynch".

Yeah, how goddamn "country" is that?

The only bigger fraud in country music would be Sara Evans, who not only can't sing a note live, but literally began her so called "music" career on FAUX noize's Hannity show.
    Last edited by FORD; 12-15-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so it's agreed "tob"= sideshow bgnote!

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    How do I know Taylor Swift is a manufactured phony?

Her father is a fucking stock trader. She's a literal creation of the criminal 1%.

The only bigger fraud in country music would be Sara Evans, who not only can't sing a note live, but literally began her so called "music" career on FAUX noize's Hannity show.
    This.

She's not cuntry. not in the least bit. Her Blue Collar roots are next to nothing.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I agree with Lounge with his overall point, again, I've got nothing against people buying her records and the demo overall. Just I think it's kind of dumb how that demo. and that sort of person is all the talk of award shows and magazines like billboard.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    northern girl smashes it outta the park!!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have mentioned to Bot oh, several days ago that if he likes her, more power to him. But he, for some strange twisted reason, seems hell-bent on trying to convince me that she is somehow the greatest thing in the music industry.

Some people just have a density about them that is somewhere north of Neutronium I guess.

If she is successful (and she is) at what she does, good for her. But I am not required by anyone (least of all botboi) to care about her in the least.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i know HR; i agree. personally, i'd rather be subjected to honey on my testicles and sat on an ants nest than listen to her... but if anyone else wants to, knock yaself out.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    northern girl smashes it outta the park!!
    Northern Girl rules.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HEY EVERYBODY

BOT REVEALED!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Hardnose - take your views to Joe. He'll tell you what ROCK is.. boy, you will listen. I guess that you may be my "age" - no matter, you have spent energy trying to bring her down, tear her up, instead of loving, being true support, helping, encouraging. You may give instruction, pointers, even great "ideas" if you have them. Of course, she would take such, receive "accolades" the way that she has, and then be "mean" toward you with the way that she thinks or "has been" told.

Taylor gets "praise" because, with truth, she is GREAT with people. Everything else, secondiddly! We are most attentive with great energy, good vibe. Beyond her music that seems to get "boys" or "men" their butts handed back, Taylor is wonderful to people. "Unchainme" - she was never "mediocre" ..have you ever accomplished what she has?

Do we "detract" from her growing musicianship, lead-performing, or real stage-presence? Taylor is much like Dave & Sam, not virtuoso the way Ed is. But, Taylor DID play & she has multi-faceted productivity. Guitarist or singer or "front" or sole writer, alone, she may not be - she is, though, all of that.

Hardnend, people "stupid" - is that what you have said, son? Her very own age-group receives her music, their "level" - have you accomplished what she has? Taylor, or various beings, "tool" beings, getting her to express themselves, did release her video "Ours" - it seems to "blame" people with "pander" to U.S. military war-shit. You, friend, sound like her, or "tool" beings.

Laughing! Each one..

"Lurch the Joe avoider" - that is, with truth, funny.

Look, 'Spills, HR called Def Leppard "lame" - he expressed close-minded ignorance. That isn't saying he has to like them. He may be incapable of such.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look, 'Spills, HR called Def Leppard "lame" - he expressed close-minded ignorance. That isn't saying he has to like them. He may be incapable of such.
    I'm having some difficulty following the thrust of all of this. From what I've been able to piece together, Tob likes Taylor Swift and Def Leppard, Hardrock doesn't (save for some of DL's earlier work), but somehow Tob feels that HR is wrong or ignorant for not agreeing with him (Tob).

This is almost mesmerizing, but not in a neat, lava-lamp sort of way. It's more like a test pattern or the old static ant races you used to get on the UHF stations while watching a black and white tv set. Just not as interesting.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Def Leppard started a rapid downhill slide into suckitude the minute they fired Pete Willis. Rick Allen started playing fake computerized drums before he had to.

High and Dry was their last great album. Hysteria was the last one that was even remotely tolerable.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A douche Trolls The Army.....

Alert the media.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tob was a fixture in the 9/11 thread. Managed to aggravate everyone with long posts that made no "sense." Managed to piss off "people of conspiracy" and "those who swing from media balls like jungle gym" , only to vanish for "months" and materialize to sing the praises of "Taylor Swift." I think the whole schtick was trying to post while astral projecting.

Telling HR to go to Joe (Elliot or "Thunder") to be told of the merits of Taylor Swift.
    Hey, gotta be easier than surfing to Youtube to watch her songs

I don't know if that cleared anything up to be honest. i was trying to benefit those who just joined the program.

is it Gnote? tune in next week.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Def Leppard started a rapid downhill slide into suckitude the minute they fired Pete Willis. Rick Allen started playing fake computerized drums before he had to.

High and Dry was their last great album. Hysteria was the last one that was even remotely tolerable.
    We walked out of their show after 3 songs last week and we weren't alone.

Even the review in the national newspaper summed it up quite well.

Poor Def Leppard have to follow this every night: no wonder they sound dull. Although the Sheffield rockers still have mega-hits like Rocket and, er, Let's Get Rocked, their streamlined FM metal sounds stuck in the 80s and overly Americanised. Action is a lively cover of the song by Sweet, but When Love and Hate Collide is ghastly faux-boy-band metal, making you long for the savvy ridiculousness that makes the Crüe a hoot: if they had a song as ludicrously titled as Pour Some Sugar On Me, they'd no doubt illustrate it literally.

Thread Information