VH LINKS New Campaign To Recruit Hagar Heads Into Their Petty Little Fold!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennyboy
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

VH LINKS New Campaign To Recruit Hagar Heads Into Their Petty Little Fold!

Look for LOTS MORE exciting and positive VHLINKS propaganda right here at ROTH ARMY!
    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg
  • freak
    Sniper
    • May 2004

And here I thought that VHLinks was going to give away 10.00 food vouchers.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I cant say I feel compelled to join based on your campaign
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• kennyboy
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        I cant say I feel compelled to join based on your campaign
        PUSSIES!

I am trying. Some day I will be the best Public Relations Manager that the LINKS ever had!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Re: VH LINKS New Campaign To Recruit Hagar Heads Into Their Petty Little Fold!

Originally posted by kennyboy
          Look for LOTS MORE exciting and positive VHLINKS propaganda right here at ROTH ARMY!

Comment

• gslinger
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Yeap, the Red Slobber sure is the one I would want to party with and chase split-tail.
            <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
            "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
            </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
            <center>
            "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
            <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

I'm sorry not to be rude, as I am not one of the Sammy haters here, but what in the hell kind of f---king gay boy outfit is this guy wearing on major media TV?
              "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
              </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
              <center>
              "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Damn how could anyone idolize Spam............Dave has that cool smirk on his face, Sam looks like he's thinking about his next Supersized ass fucking.......

Comment

• gslinger
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

I mean those gay pants with the f--king lobsters on them. Where in the hell do you even buy something like that! Music is auditory AND visual for god sakes. Seriously, how many people would show up to see Dave, Zakk Wilde, Metallica, you pick your flavor of rocker, if they dressed like Spammy. Hell the guy in singular can kill 20 - 30% of a Tour's gross gate receipts.
                  <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Hey Kennyboy:

I think this is up your alley. I don't get involved or respond to the spammers/tools on this board, but I did today for the first time. You make the call bro.........

(I swear to God I have not re-digitized or altered either of those posted photos)
                    <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Oh, I now finally understand what a rock god looks likes now. Guess I was confused the last 35 years!
                      <center>

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

No taste in clothing.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kennyboy
                          PUSSIES!

I am trying. Some day I will be the best Public Relations Manager that the LINKS ever had!
                          I think you already are. You have obviously figured out the target demographic and are embracing that market. Its just that I dont fit into the demographic they want to attract. No offence to your obviously superior advertising campaigns. Brett should have you on the Payroll.
                          You look at that advertisement, and its instant Hagar, indeniably, unmistakenly. If you were a hagarite, this is the advertising you want !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Too bad we can't image link these attached images... I find it fun to post some of the gems over there just for fun...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• kennyboy
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
                              Hey Kennyboy:

I think this is up your alley. I don't get involved or respond to the spammers/tools on this board, but I did today for the first time. You make the call bro.........

(I swear to God I have not re-digitized or altered either of those posted photos)

NICE! I always knew Spam was a bung-burgler!

Comment

Working...