Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Leif Garrett arrested for heroin possession...AGAIN!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Texan View Post

You must REALLY be retarded if you think you have "supeior" intellect over anyone on this board. You'd be lucky if your intellect was more superior than the average housefly, but keep on being in denial there, Einstein. I would hope that a super genius such as yourself could at least spell a few simple words correctly.
    Ok... you got me, UH!!! EEEEH! .....GOT.... Me...... Tell Laura,, that,,, that ,,I...........

For Your Emmy Consideration..thank you, thank you very much

Moses and The Hebreweits are camped upon the river.... and.... So let it be written, so let it be done.

I have officially rescinded my former authority of the last guy, and have placed -Little Pecos- as my Editer and Proof reader.

I Authorize -Li'l Waco- to correct all forms of text that, (I) /me. that; would be me, -The thome- on, "The RA" Board .

Cause, sometimes I not make good big smaert for, Tiny Dallas.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Khan, I'm laughing at the supeior intellect."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thome View Post
    Ok... you got me, UH!!! EEEEH! .....GOT.... Me...... Tell Laura,, that,,, that ,,I...........

For Your Emmy Consideration..thank you, thank you very much

Moses and The Hebreweits are camped upon the river.... and.... So let it be written, so let it be done.

I have officially rescinded my former authority of the last guy, and have placed -Little Pecos- as my Editer and Proof reader.

I Authorize -Li'l Waco- to correct all forms of text that, (I) /me. that; would be me, -The thome- on, "The RA" Board .

Cause, sometimes I not make good big smaert for, Tiny Dallas.
    Here's thome wowing us with more of his "superior" intellect.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    "Khan, I'm laughing at the supeior intellect."

Go here!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Blackflag: Go take some heroin and chill out.
    Oh and..I went with the Vodka ..mmm mmm gud!

I am also tonight enjoying the same soothing beverage on ice, but I didn't filter the ice water before I placed it in my special ice trays for booze ice.

I am capable of snooty, "swells cultural living", but I am also scruffy enough to deal with this lower grade -Non Are'O-smosis- ice cube contamination.

And yes! I have filters on some of my house H2O dispensing units, but not on my refidge ice maker.

I could be "so" more anal about this thing called life, but if I spent as much time as Felix, it would be Monday and all the booze would still be in the bottles.

For your thome consideration.....

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
    Somewhere in Pasadena... Dr Drew just gave a hi-five to Shelley the crack whore and said 'Season 4 of (D-list) Celebrity Rehab is a go!'.
    I guess that was a no-brainer...

'Celebrity Rehab' Season 4 Cast Confirmed
    by Scott Harris, posted Jul 19th 2010 11:40AM

For most people, rehab is something to be done in private, with the support of your family, close friends and loved ones. Luckily for us, however, Hollywood doesn't know the meaning of "private," because otherwise we wouldn't be able to tune in to the guiltiest guilty pleasure on television, 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.'

Well, put down your vial of "e" and start practicing your concerned face, because 'Celebrity Rehab' has just announced the cast of their upcoming fourth season and it's a doozy: according to TV Guide, the newest batch of celebutants and has-beens to roll through Dr. Drew Pinsky's parlor of excess includes Leif Garrett, Janice Dickinson and current off-the-rails headliner Jeremy London.
    London, of course, is the former 'Party of Five' star who recently entered the "likely story" hall of fame when he told authorities that a recent bender was caused by kidnappers who jacked him while he was fixing a spare tire and forced him to drive around town doing dope and crack. Crazy as it sounds, though, the police actually have backed up his tale by arresting a suspect on kidnapping charges, which means that fans hoping to actually see a success story on 'Celebrity Rehab' may be in luck. After all, how can you root against a guy whose relapse was caused by kidnappers?

Jeremy London isn't the only star we'll be pulling for this year, though. Here's a rundown of all the other pop icons and "how does that person qualify as a celebrity?" participants on season four:

Janice Dickinson• Janice Dickinson: The former supermodel has been a reality show staple for years, with stints on 'The Surreal Life,' 'America's Next Top Model' and her own series, 'The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.' Most recently she has appeared on both the British and American versions of 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!,' but her rehab credentials stem more from a guest stint on Finland's 'Top Model' spinoff, where she claimed to fall down a flight of stairs after mixing sleeping pills with champagne. Always a bad idea.

Leif Garrett• Leif Garrett: The former teen pop singing sensation has been struggling with addiction for over 30 years, including a highly publicized car accident in 1979 while driving under the influence of Quaaludes which left his best friend paralyzed for life. Earlier this year, Garrett was arrested for having heroin in his shoe. He's also no stranger to reality television, having once competed on 'Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge,' which amazingly enough was a real show.

Jason Wahler• Jason Wahler: While some of these other celebrities have dabbled in reality television, Wahler actually became a "celebrity" in the first place thanks to reality TV: as a star of 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' and its spinoff series 'The Hills,' Wahler is famous for being famous. Unfortunately, he's also famous for racking up a number of DUIs and arrests, including one last month for punching a girl. Smooth move, Romeo. We're not sure if appearing on VH1 is part of his punishment, but we kinda would have preferred jail for this knob.

Rachel Uchitel• Rachel Uchitel: Uchitel hardly needs a reality show; thanks to her high profile affairs and alleged affairs with Tiger Woods and 'Bones' star David Boreanaz, her life basically is a reality show. We're not sure what she needs Dr. Drew's help with exactly, but we have an armchair diagnosis: based on what we know, we fear that she might be addicted to love. Dr. Drew may not be Robert Palmer, but perhaps he can help anyway.

Frankie Lons• Frankie Lons: Another veteran of the reality wars, Francine "Frankie" Lons is best known -- in those small circles where she is known at all -- as the mother of pop star Keyshia Cole. Thanks to this connection, she also landed her own series on BET, 'Frankie and Neffe.' Despite the apparent addiction to reality television, though, this is one rehabber we'll be cheering for. After all, who's heartless enough to root against mom?

Jason Davis• Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis: Lastly, Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis rounds out the cast. You may not be familiar with Davis, as he's technically not a celebrity but rather is just a really rich person who has been using his money to become famous. In other words, he's the male version of Paris Hilton, only based on some of his red carpet antics, which include chewing out his own grandmother, we suspect he may not have Hilton's class or talent. Television, we weep for thee. <

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who knows what to say..?

I dig Dickinson that -Hot Momma- can scratch my back any day.

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Leif might be hot if he cleans up.

I'll be rootin' for him. He has potential.

step one: stop shootin the heavy junk, Mr. Brownstone needs to leave the building.
    step two: shave head (DGs rule of thumb: when the majority of your head is bald, shave it all off)
    step three: shave face or keep it to a well groomed goatee (no one wants to kiss an armpit with teeth)
    step four: bathe. like, daily.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondsgirl View Post
    step four: bathe. like, daily.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Meh.

Methinks Garrett is just gonna keep cleaning up, relapsing and repeating that cycle until he either od's or dies from health complications/organ failure brought on as a result of his prolonged heroin addiction.

The one thing you can be sure of with virtually all junkies is that they are totally full of shit.

I'll also agree with another post in this thread that heroin users who eventually clean up aren't anyone to be applauded for putting themselves through that shit / "being survivors". Silly twits.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondsgirl View Post
    step two: shave head (DGs rule of thumb: when the majority of your head is bald, shave it all off)
    DG likes bald men, huh?

You have XLNT taste. I need to ask for some pix. Pm me!

Thread Information