Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 4?

Part 5

VH

Pretty cool! Where did this come from?

Comment

Well, my old boot of the complete VH show was missing the "happy trails-YRGM" ending...first time I'd seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by hideyoursheep View Post
        Maybe Cato could translate?

US FEST 83 part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 4?

Part 5

VH

Pretty cool! Where did this come from?
        from Japan
        the US Fest was aired here as well but it was a digest version.
        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Cool ThanXX!!
          I haven`t known this before.
          But I miss some in this Japan Version.
          I have not seen the Crüe.
          If my information is right they played on the 2`nd day as 2`nd Band.
          (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnInz...7DA68586FAA73E)
          Ozzy was also there,don`t know which day - but it was the first gig wiht Jake E.Lee - if I`m right.
          (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZ7M...eature=related)
          And it`s not the complete Van Halen Show,
          but this is the 4`th Version of this Show I have seen.

Comment

Search the net for Van Halen "Old Number 7". That is the cleanest version of the COMPLETE show there is as far as I know.

Comment

I saw it a while back,but I am still unable to load it.Maybe you got more luck than I.
              I can`t even tell you if this link works.Should be .flac

Good luck

(If you can get this-PLEASE Post it here-so that I can get it too)

Comment

Old No. 7 is a DVD boot. Not audio. And as I have a crummy dialup connection, no way can I upload anything. Sorry.

Comment

Here is an official realese from the Us Fest `83.
                  Can be found here:

It`s called Van Halen Live on Air (2010).
                  And once there was a DVD on Amazon called Van Halen Live with David lee Roth.
                  This was a CUT Version from the US-Fest Show 83,maybe a Promo or only Europa thing.
                  I saw it once by a friend of mine and as far as I remember there was NO full song on it.
                  Every song was cut.The Bootleg version here is much better.

Comment

Sorry wrong DVD Title.
                    The DVD is called Van Halen - The David Lee Roth Years.
                    Can be found here:

As I said:
                    This is a CUT Version from the US-Fest Show 83,maybe a Promo or only Europa thing.
                    I saw it once by a friend of mine and as far as I remember there was NO full song on it.

Comment

Amazon is selling bootleg DVD's these days.

this is one of them.

"VAN HALEN - Live Rarities"

any DVD's that feature David Lee Roth are bootlegs. no official release.... at this time

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by NichtSicher View Post
                        Sorry wrong DVD Title.
                        The DVD is called Van Halen - The David Lee Roth Years.
                        Can be found here:

As I said:
                        This is a CUT Version from the US-Fest Show 83,maybe a Promo or only Europa thing.
                        Two videos to stay away from are the one you mentioned and Van Halen: Live Rarities. The former has no menu for song selection, and appears to have been filmed through an ice cube. The latter has an absurd American flag border around the images, which can not be altered or removed. Check out the clip Cato posted above for an example of just how tedious this is.

Here is a good rule of thumb to follow: If someone is attempting to charge you a fee (other than simple shipping and handling) for a bootleg video, you are being ripped off. If you are foolish enough to purchase one of these things from a site like Amazon, then make sure the DVD region code is applicable to the area you live in. Otherwise, not only will you have payed for something you could locate for free elsewhere (and doubtless of better quality), but you will be stuck with a video that is even more worthless because you won't be able to play the darned thing. You can find a chart and explanation of the codes here:

DVD Region Codes

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Hmmm.....amazing. You would think spEd would go apeshit and sue the fuck out of Amazon....

That is what the cunt Janie Hendrix does when anyone even dares to try to sell something concerning Jimi Hendrix on the net, she calls in the Copyright Cavalry made up of her sycophant lawyer brigade to begin the legal proceedings, even though she does not own the rights to Jimi's likeness.

So what I wonder is, how good is the quality of these Amazon boots compared to Old No. 7? Old No. 7 is about as good as it can get without having something direct from the master....

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                            Hmmm.....amazing. You would think spEd would go apeshit and sue the fuck out of Amazon....

So what I wonder is, how good is the quality of these Amazon boots compared to Old No. 7? Old No. 7 is about as good as it can get without having something direct from the master....
                            It does seem odd that a company like Amazon can sell this shit.... Stick with Old No.7 - it's arguably the best version around... And like Chef said, it doesn't have that horrible flag border around it.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Tower Records and HMV are selling those shitty boots as well...

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Are You Van Halen only??
                                I`m just asking because I saw this.
                                >>> U2 - 1983-05-30 - Devore - [US-Fest `83] (DVDfull pro-shot/FLAC) <<<
                                Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

I don`t know if they have been playd on the same day as Van Halen.
                                Maybeyou like it

Comment

Working...
                                X