Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Looking For Some `81 Shows - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Some `81 Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like U2.
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Ok,
      but this Concert was not bad for a nearly unknown Irish Band at that time - called U2.

Comment

Maybe you like this one.
        Check it out & enjoy

Van Halen: On Fire In Fresno. Selland Arena, Fresno, California, USA - March 25, 1979. (Soundboard :: Mp3 @320 Kbps & FLAC)

Can be found here: http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/...o-selland.html

Comment

Fresno '79 is not soundboard.
          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

I don`t know if Fresno is Soundboard or not. It Does not really matter to me.It sound`s not so bad,that`s ok for me.
            Just like this:
            http://hearrockcity.blogspot.com/201...vh-on-hrc.html or
            Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

If you don`t like this things tell it to me and I will never put something inside here again......if I see those things crossing my way.
            But how ever.......enjoy

Comment

The odds are pretty good that if you're finding them, especially in mp3 format, most of us who collect have them in non-lossy format...
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

I see myself also as collector.And Iam always happy if I find such things in a losless format like flac.
                It would be a great "success" for me If I Could find Martial Law or Full Moon/ Fair Warning >> (Deluxe Edition) in losless format.

Comment

Originally posted by NichtSicher View Post
                  I see myself also as collector.And Iam always happy if I find such things in a losless format like flac.
                  It would be a great "success" for me If I Could find Martial Law or Full Moon/ Fair Warning >> (Deluxe Edition) in losless format.
                  Try vhtrade.com or jamtothis.com - both are great resources...

You're welcome.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

This one is also GREAT,
                    especially for people like me who never saw this Show,
                    `cause Dave never came on Tour to Austria whith this one............Dave never came to Austria as far as I know.
                    So enjoy

David Lee Roth - 1988-04-13 - Toronto, Canada (DVDfull aud-shot)

SKYSCRAPER WORLD TOUR 1988
                    MAPLE LEAF GARDENS

This is a great David Lee Roth show featuring Steve Vai and the Bissonette Brothers. This audience concert film was shot from the left balcony of the Maple Leaf Gardens.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

THIS IS REALLY AWSOME

Comment

DAVID LEE ROTH DVD'S

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING "DIAMOND DAVE" SHOWS on dvd to complete my "Diamond" dvd-collection!!!!

Here they are : 03//16//1991 GLOBEN ARENA SWEDEN
                      06//14//1991 ORLANDO ARENA
                      06//25//1991 MERR.WEATHER POST PAVILLION
                      07//03//1991 JONES BEACH AMPHITHEATER
                      07//14//1991 FAIRGROUNDS
                      10//07//1999 CAJUN HOUSE AZ

who can help me out with a trade//please mail me : rockwall@casema.nl and I will sent you my DVD-list,
                      and when you have them all for trading you can pick out double from the list!!!!

Comment

I'M LOOKING ALSO FOR VAN HALEN SHOWS 2007//2008 on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have about 800 shows on my list to trade 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON , LET'S TRADE

email : rockwall@casema.nl

Comment

If some >> VAN HALEN SHOWS 2007//2008 on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! << cross my way you`ll find them here.
                          I saw some on Cd,
                          I think it was inside here http://www.taringa.net/posts/arte/92...n---Boots.html take a look.
                          in the meantime....how about some Twisted Sister??
                          Twisted Sister - 2010-08-15 - Catton Hall, UK sounds good to me.
                          Her you find The S.ick M.other F.uckers

Comment

its amazing how some things on the net never seem to change.....
                            you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

You can call me anything you want - I don`t mind.
                              I just help people to find something,like this one

This is old Nr.7 in flac.
                              And I only tell you the side where you can find it.
                              You can not blame me for what the people do with it.
                              Not everyone knows everything.
                              Now it crossed my way and as I told you >>>>>>>>> enjoy

Comment

Found this.
                                Maybe you like it.
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X