Go Jets!!!!!!!!!
    This space for rent.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

damn..
      Bears reportedly win Julius Peppers sweepstakes - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

i knew they wanted him, but i would think that money would be better spent on their offense.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          A few hours before the NFL’s free agency period began, the Jets improved their secondary in a big way by agreeing in principle with the San Diego Chargers to acquire talented but troubled cornerback Antonio Cromartie(notes) on Thursday night.
          I dunno, bro...7 kids with 6 different women sounds like a great deal of baggage to be carrying around.

i knew they wanted him, but i would think that money would be better spent on their offense.
          There really aren't many receivers out there in free agency, so I guess they'll build through the draft. The only flaw in my theory is that they lost all of their draft picks in the Cutler deal.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 03-05-2010, 07:11 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
            Commando
            • Apr 2006

Maybe I'm old school, but I like the sudden death aspect of the NFL. If the other team wins the coin toss then your defense needs to step up. If they force a 3 and out, your team automatically has the advantage with field position. Just my opinion, but I have been watching the NFL religiously since 1977, so maybe I'm just set in my ways. I love the NFL so whatever they decide I will adapt.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
              Commando
              • Apr 2006

They signed Chester Taylor too. I always thought he could be a very good number 1 back. The Bears do need to sign a WR to go with Hester. Maybe Owens? I wouldn't want him, but I think he would increase production in their passing game.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Anquan Boldin dealt to Ravens for draft picks

WR Anquan Boldin is now a bird of a different feather.

The Cardinals traded Boldin, a Pro Bowler who's been unhappy with his contract for nearly two years, to the Baltimore Ravens for a third-round draft pick and other considerations.

Boldin received a contract extension upon completion of the deal, too, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Boldin's arrival could mean free agent WR Derrick Mason, the Ravens' all-time leading receiver, may not be back in Baltimore. -- Nate Davis

Anquan Boldin dealt to Ravens for draft picks - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i think boldin woulda been an exellent fit for chicago, oh well.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Boldin for a third round pick. What a steal for the Ravens. They neaded a WR. I'm sure Flacco is quite happy.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah, big upgrade for the Ratbirds...

And, as usual, the Steelers do absolutely nothing early in free agency....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

just like green bay wonder where kampman will end up.

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                          The Boys don't need Barber, they have Felix Jones and Tashard Choice.
                          Totally agree bro great post..

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Boldin for a third round pick. What a steal for the Ravens. They neaded a WR. I'm sure Flacco is quite happy.
                            3rd & a 4th bro.. they have 2 goos wr's now, but the Jets clearly are still
                            better i mean are you going to pass on them now?..
                            2 totally solid Cb's, holy cow.

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

i think boldin woulda been an exellent fit for chicago, oh well.
                              I agree but we didnt have any picks left..we did, but no draft? free agents &
                              trades would have caused a media meltdown in chicago. lmao

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

They signed Chester Taylor too. I always thought he could be a very good number 1 back. The Bears do need to sign a WR to go with Hester. Maybe Owens? I wouldn't want him, but I think he would increase production in their passing game.
                                Question, would you trade forte now for a legit wr or a high pick??
                                Im kinda hoping this transpires i think taylor will fit in martzes schemes better
                                in the offense.
                                Im really chewing at a legit #1 wideout is totally the biggest need for this team.

and NO i don't want fucking Terrell Owens on my club either if that happens i'm
                                changing teams for good. ala fantasy football ( i traded the prick years ago)

EUAS

Comment

Working...