• Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Ravens - Stewart Offered One-Year Deal

from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:15:56 -0700

The Baltimore Sun reports the Baltimore Ravens have extended a one-year, $760,000 offer to free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Bears). Stewart, who decided to stay in town for an extra day after meeting with the Ravens' coaching staff, could join the team as soon as Wednesday, June 2, and immediately suit up for the team's passing camp if he agrees to the deal. Stewart would fill in for injured QB Anthony Wright (shoulder). "Things are progressing well," Ravens head coach Brian Billick said of Stewart. "He certainly fits the situation. We're looking for a guy with veteran experience, been in the spotlight and who can assimilate an offense quickly if need be. He's the right guy at the right place."
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

That guy sucks.
    If I had him I would run his ass all over the field.
    1/2 of his plays would be runs because he flat out sucks at making decisions with the ball....
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Kordell should change his first name to Martha, put on a fucking dress and stand on a corner. He might actually get a ball in his hands that he knows what to do with.

Mezro...Jim Druckenmiller, Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Rick Mirer and Diego Von Wimmer all laugh at this chump
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

He's got money right? A good start would be getting that leech cut off his face.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
          He's got money right? A good start would be getting that leech cut off his face.
          I thought that was his agent.

Mezro..can't a brother just keep it real without crackers pointing out that pile of feces on his face
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

The guy could be making millions if he'd get his head out of his ass...and play the slash role...

but no...homeboy's gotta be a qb...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              The guy could be making millions if he'd get his head out of his ass...and play the slash role...

but no...homeboy's gotta be a qb...
              Yeah, reference Hines Ward. Kinda similair....(QB @ UGA) shit...Pittsburgh all over the place.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

If he wants to play QB, he would do himself some good by going to the CFL, playing a solid couple seasons, and pull the Flutie.

Should have went full blown wideout right out of college. Much more dangerous running with it, than passing it.

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                  That guy sucks.
                  If I had him I would run his ass all over the field.
                  1/2 of his plays would be runs because he flat out sucks at making decisions with the ball....
                  cant agree with ya more sarge.
                  he totally wasted time in chi town & wasted money
                  he has no clue. Billick is an idiot, i hope he holds
                  down the ravens, they suck too.

EUAS

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

Kordell is a very dangerous QB, to bad he's a danger to the team he's on. I can't believe he found other team. By playing for the Ravens Kordell is finally doing some good for the Steelers

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I believe this give the Ravens the 2 lowest rated QBs in the league from 2003.

They should have went for Collins in my opinion.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Yeah, reference Hines Ward. Kinda similair....(QB @ UGA) shit...Pittsburgh all over the place.
                        Yup, Hines knows where is bread is buttered...

As Poj said, Kordell was too dense to realize that the slash role was the only role he could perform decently....

And now he's gonna make league minimum....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

You know Va...whatever happened to a coach just telling you what to do...

Could you imagine Slash telling Lombardi...or Noll...

"I won't play that roll...I'm a qb..."

His ass would have been with Kruscheck...holding the clipboard...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...