Playboy has not made any friends yet
    Hmm...

Comment

• Playboy
      Roadie
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I'm a little disappointed, Sharky....

I was hoping for artwork, some song titles, album title, something tangible....

Send this guy back to the Insider Junior Varsity.....
      That's cool and I don't have all that info. No hard feelings but I'll definitely be waiting to see you back here with things happen as called by me. I asked you in my pm to you about any new word on VH and you said there has been nothing announced. Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Playboy has routinely let me down for many, many years. Stingy airbrushing bastards. Give me Penthouse any day.
        Yeah, my irony was actually extended to the magazine itself.

Though I must admit there was really no way it could be grasped as such.

Still... penthouse? Bah.

Cheap, filthy low quality magazines featuring students who're trying to make money to go through college and/or feed their crack habits.

That's where the gold is.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Playboy
          Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.
          Yes, it's tough to beat you because you have delivered nothing in the first place. When offered inside information like this, Gordon Gekko not only would have laughed the you out of the office, he would have thrown you straight through the window.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 02-26-2010, 09:31 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's cool and I don't have all that info. No hard feelings but I'll definitely be waiting to see you back here with things happen as called by me. I asked you in my pm to you about any new word on VH and you said there has been nothing announced. Thank you for that because as of 2/26/10 nobody has my info that I shared with the site. Tough to beat me on this one.
            At this point the only question is are you stupid or are you a troll.

I'm thinking maybe a combination.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

It is, especially because you didn't actually call anything specific.

Really, junior... how stupid do you take us for? We're not Hagar fans, you know?

Comment

• Playboy
                Roadie
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                Mission accomplished.

My mind is now at rest when it comes to VH, since some dude in the internet just told me they'll release an album someday.

Thanks, Playboy! I knew you wouldn't let us down!

Why would I mention information I don't have? That's for guys like 113 or 133 or whatever name he goes by. Just wanted to help fellow VH fans to move on and don't get all worked up by false posts.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  At this point the only question is are you stupid or are you a troll.

I'm thinking maybe a combination.
                  Questions have ? in the end.

But yeah, he's a stupid troll who actually thinks that this is original & witty & that we'd all fall for it.

However we didn't, for the sole reason that we're superhumans.

His web of deceit could've fooled even the gratest minds of Earth.

He's a genious, this one is.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Why would I mention information I don't have? That's for guys like 113 or 133 or whatever name he goes by. Just wanted to help fellow VH fans to move on and don't get all worked up by false posts.

I can't... sides hurt... can't breathe...

OH, TEH IRONAE!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Let the record show that this site will have the major info before any other site too. Take it to the bank!
                      Why would I mention information I don't have?
                      Exactly.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I was told not to send any pm's in my hello greeting I made. I even removed my avatar too as I think I was told to do that as well. That's cool.
                        Only trying to spread some cool and surprising news and put some minds to rest about the VH situation. No hard feelings Guitar Shark.
                        I hate you. You are the worst poster ever. You are an absolutely disgusting human being and I would literally piss on your shoes if I ever saw you in person, pig.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Playboy
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Yes, it's tough to beat you because you have delivered nothing in the first place. When offered inside information like this, Gordon Gekko not only would have laughed the you out of the office, he would have thrown you straight through the window.
                          Don't mean to sound like a know it all and I do apologize if I sound like that. The music and tour are coming and that's all I want to say. I will reach out and ask for a song title and see if it will be given to me. If I get it I will share it here. To my knowledge there is no information about any song titles right? Please answer because the next thing you know I will share that info too and you'll say that info is already out there too.

I'm not here to fight at all. We can all have a laugh when the new music and tour happen. I panicked and didn't ask for dates or song titles as I was a little star strucked. I'm human.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Excellent Wall Street reference, my friend....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Sounds like Katie has returned. Anyone check the IP yet?
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

I will reach out and ask for a song title and see if it will be given to me. If I get it I will share it here.
                                Please do.

No, there aren't any titles yet.

You'd be the first.

Comment

Working...