X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Van Halen Rehearsal Footage

If anybody is interested in seeing how gay Spam, Mike and Ed looked on stage last night, check out this footage. Click on the Van Halen picture on the left for the disgusting footage. They show about 10 seconds of IAT, then a short interview with Mike and Ed.

KTLA5 Feedroom

Courtesy of Brett at the SHL.
  • kennyboy
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Ed is still smoking? Uberidiot!
    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I couldn't see the vid but I could hear the audio...Ed sounds drunk out of his fucking mind again......

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I had problems seeing the vid. I just had to reboot my comp.

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, it's excellent! They're baaaaaaaaaack!!
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• gslinger
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Re: Van Halen Rehearsal Footage

Originally posted by Warham
            If anybody is interested in seeing how gay Spam, Mike and Ed looked on stage last night, check out this footage. Click on the Van Halen picture on the left for the disgusting footage. They show about 10 seconds of IAT, then a short interview with Mike and Ed.

KTLA5 Feedroom

Courtesy of Brett at the SHL.

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!! You don't want to see that video!!!!!!! No yeah you doooooooo. I want everyone else here to punk day-glow green chunks like I just did after watching that video.

I thought I would never see a musician that would beat Ace Frehley, as the most f--ked up rocker on the planet, but Eddie just beat him.. Holy shittttttt the guy is totally blow away and just jabbering shit to a reporter in the parking garage.
            <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
            "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
            </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
            <center>
            "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
            <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
              Yeah, it's excellent! They're baaaaaaaaaack!!
              Can you hear his anus twitching with anticipation?

I can.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Holy fuck! All it shows are a few seconds of that rotten new "song." Then two clips, one with Michael Anthony and the second with Ed looking and sounding like a freak.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Sam Hagar looks like a total Fag! That ugly Red costume he's wearing and the Bono glasses he wears probably to sleep! For a 10 second clip this bozo has NO stage presence whatsoever!

Ed is totaly smashed and it looks like health is no concern to him having a cigarette. Some people famous or not, never learn.

What a waste!
                  Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 06-02-2004, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• gslinger
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Holy fuck! All it shows are a few seconds of that rotten new "song." Then two clips, one with Michael Anthony and the second with Ed looking and sounding like a freak.

Eddie's the new slobbering maggot infested Slash during his worst addiction days......but even Slash never got this bad. I liked in the video how Eddie had taken a magic marker to his ax's neck and marked where the main chord frets were located so he could remember, like some 3rd grade beginning guitar student!!!!!!!!!

God, no wonder opening VH Tour Greenboro tickets are selling up to 50% below face value in the secondary market presently and Pittsburgh VH "lawn tickets" come with a damn $10 Food Couponnn!

---------

BTW speaking of Slash, if you bros haven't checked out Velvet Revolver yet, there's some good links on this forum to see some recent live and studio vids of them. Got to admit I'm real impressed and Slash sucked the last two times I saw him play live. Hell, Van Halen couldn't even be an opening act for these guys!

---------
                    Awwwwwww every day is a better David Lee Roth day! Diamond is one smart dude. LMAO
                    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                    <center>
                    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• lms2

But still, its sad. Ed and Val used to be such a cute couple...now he looks like her grandpa.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

gslinger,

I love "Slither" that song is great. I haven't downloaded any of the rest but so far I'm impressed with Velvet Revolver.

Yeah, I also saw that with Ed's neck but I couldn't understand what he was mumbling at all?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by MAX

Yeah, I also saw that with Ed's neck but I couldn't understand what he was mumbling at all?
                          something about how he couldn't remember how to play...

Comment

• Sarge
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

What the fuck is the matter with Ed in that video?

You want to know the reason why Classic VH didn't reunite?
                            Just look at that vid of EVH..

Sammy looks like a fucking wannabee
                            Anyone who says he sounds better that Dave is fucking crazy
                            ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                            The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                            [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Michael Anthony steals a line from Diamond Dave when he mentions that it was the first time the band has been on a stage together for over 9 years.

Dave said the same thing the first time the guys where on stage together after 10 years.

Which band would you like together on stage after all these years?

Of course!

Comment

Working...