• aceman65

David lee roth stage outfit on ebay

Have you guys seen this! Totally cool, wish I had the dough for it
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Thanks for the link.

DLR7884
    Posts in MAIN just aren't what they used to be.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I wouldn't pay $0.35 cents for that fake, let alone 3500.00.

David Lee Roth Stage Worn Outfit 2002-2004 Van Halen - eBay (item 360241061682 end time Mar-12-10 16:27:48 PST)

Way too obvious that it's bullshit. The one Dave is wearing has 6 eyelets on the pants. The one for sale has 16. And that's just what I can tell from the piss poor pictures. Nope. Don't waste your money. Spend that money on DLR music, posters, autographs & stickers. If you're really a fan of Dave, spend the money on a sweet Vegas hooker in honor of Dave. Make him proud.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
        Thanks for the link.

DLR7884
        Posts in MAIN just aren't what they used to be.
        Is that fucking 7884 I see?

damn, whatsup man?
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I'm certain this is the same fake that was offered on Ebay a few years ago. There was another one (the "gold suit") that supposedly went for nearly 6 grand late last year. Talk about a fool and his money...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            I'm certain this is the same fake that was offered on Ebay a few years ago. There was another one (the "gold suit") that supposedly went for nearly 6 grand late last year. Talk about a fool and his money...

Yeah. It's clearly not the same as what he is wearing. Would be super cool if it was though. But as far as Dave clothing goes, all I really want is one of the hats from the 07/08 tour. I wish he had thrown them into the crowd at each show. What an awesome souvenir to get.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              But as far as Dave clothing goes, all I really want is one of the hats from the 07/08 tour. I wish he had thrown them into the crowd at each show. What an awesome souvenir to get.
              Some of those hats were a part of an ensemble and were at times a bit over the top, but I agree with you, owning one would be a cool thing. And it certainly beats the living hell out of the so-called "official merchandise" that was offered, much of it unavailable online until the tour was well underway, months after it started. Care to purchase a VH sweatband or bookbag, anyone?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The only thing I'm interested in purchasing is a CD of new Van Halen music
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                  The only thing I'm interested in purchasing is a CD of new Van Halen music
                  Agree. But I still want that hat! I got the perfect spot for it and I know where to get an airtight cube for it. Then I just need Dave to sign it. Maybe have him do a magic trick or 2 as well. Imagine the goodies he could pull out of it.

Comment

• darkknight
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2004

The seller has a question posted about how many eyelets are on the pants and how many are in the picture. He says Dave folded the top of the pants inside to show off his stomach. Looking at the picture it looks like he could be telling the truth. Who knows.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

I'm perplexed that the poster registered here solely to say that he wishes he had the money for something that someone else is selling on Ebay....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• aceman65

David Lee Roth stage outfit

The reason I came on to post about this outfit is because I actually own it! i usually use the name ALEXHAY on this site and for those of you who wish to research this will know that i work closely to him and that this is the real deal! if it doesnt sell then it will be up again with a lower starting price.

Comment

• Calderone
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

where are the classic VH outfits now ?

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by aceman65
                            Have you guys seen this! Totally cool, wish I had the dough for it
                            Originally posted by aceman65
                            The reason I came on to post about this outfit is because I actually own it! i usually use the name ALEXHAY on this site and for those of you who wish to research this will know that i work closely to him and that this is the real deal! if it doesnt sell then it will be up again with a lower starting price.
                            Uh-huh. First the story is you wish you had the money to buy the outfit. Now you claim to own it. Nothing like consistency when it comes to a line of bullshit.

No thanks, either way.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I was thinking that same thing exactly.

Who the fuck is this retarded shit head?

Yo, "alexhay"... go choke on a cock, you little shit stain.

Have you guys noticed how "ace" posters are always retarded?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...