• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatArtGuy
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Blu-Ray owners! Something NOT to buy.

This is from blu-ray.com

Eagle Rock Entertainment has announced Chickenfoot: Get Your Buzz On - Live for April 20. This live Blu-ray was filmed with 16 high-definition cameras at the Dodge Theater in Tampa, Arizona on September 23, 2009, plus live segments from Atlanta and Cleveland shows. Chickenfoot brings together the talents of ex-Van Halen members Sammy Hagar (guitar & vocals) and Michael Anthony (bass), Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith and legendary guitar hero Joe Satriani.

I already made my opinion known on the site. LOL
    I brought my pencil!!!
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hagar in Hi Def ? No way..
    They would have to go back to 4:3 aspect to fit his
    head in the frame....
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Well, that didn't take long. My benign, but true, statement has been hidden already. LOL
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Yeah, it was hard enough to watch Dave waving that flag made out of a pair of Hagar's boxer shorts briefly during the 2007-08 tour. Seeing the entire specimen in HiDef for an hour or so would be waaaay too much to deal with. Remember, you can't quite un-see something once seeing it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

But you should run out and buy the blu-ray of the last VH tour.....

oh wait.

nevermind

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Without this thread I am afraid a lot of people would have gone out and purchased that wanna be sheep shit.

You saved the day!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozmwfHFmLoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozmwfHFmLoY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              They would have to go back to 4:3 aspect to fit his
              head in the frame....
              Don't you mean his ego, Mark?

Otherwise Hagar in Hi-Def...really? Anyone willing to pay money to see that moron's crow's eyes, molten skin, and hear his voice which can peel paint from concrete is beyond me.

Comment

Working...