Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

It's tax (and rent) time, but I kicked in a bit too...more later.

But how much for a "STFU Steve" button?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Muffs and Bucks ???

Our world would be a fucking disgrace without Jay !!!!
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You fucker, Rikk!!! Damn that photo brings back memories... ahhhhh, uhhhhh, be right back, gotta take care of somethin'...
        Man, the BATCAVE back in the day, I tells ya, ICON. Some crazy shit went down...mountains of blow...I mean mountains...

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

VH with DLR rumors made me buy my 1st cpu in 1998 i lurked for years at work..
          ala 1996, this band moved me enough to get myself motivated to surf.

I miss the guys, the old EUAS clan, internet really isnt the same since then
          but army thriving is what im all about, thx sarge for continuing my & some of our
          1st real home.
          cheers & 2 shots for all my homies & friends i've met here along with the fellas
          putting in the new tune up, hope it fucking rocks fellas!

RBW

EUAS

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

I figured conmee could use a couple bumps to help him through his day.

To quote Ringo; No no no no! I don't *sniff* no more...I'm tired of waking up on the floor...

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Well, it's nice to know that the money is going to the right place...

Can you ship overseas some of that blow & why the hell, not, some penile enlargement, huh... does that shit come in pills, or what?

Share the goodness.

Don't worry about customs. We'll just tell 'em I donated, so every thing's fine.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                Well, it's nice to know that the money is going to the right place...

Can you ship overseas some of that blow & why the hell, not, some penile enlargement, huh... does that shit come in pills, or what?

Share the goodness.

Don't worry about customs. We'll just tell 'em I donated, so every thing's fine.

Cheers! :bottle:
                Penile enlargement has always been a nice side effect of blow
                If you get some bolivian marching powder, penile enlargement
                should occur.. Sprinkle some on a clitty, WATCH OUT !
                Richard Pryor used to put Coke straight on his knob as the
                results were so good, except he said you get to the point
                where it costs you several hundred bucks just to get
                a hard on....

Have you tried a penis pump ala Austin Powers ?? If it doesnt
                work you can at least pump up your bicycle tyres ?
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Penile enlargement has always been a nice side effect of blow
                  If you get some bolivian marching powder, penile enlargement
                  should occur.. Sprinkle some on a clitty, WATCH OUT !
                  Richard Pryor used to put Coke straight on his knob as the
                  results were so good, except he said you get to the point
                  where it costs you several hundred bucks just to get
                  a hard on....

Have you tried a penis pump ala Austin Powers ?? If it doesnt
                  work you can at least pump up your bicycle tyres ?
                  WOW!! All I ever got from La Cocahina was a strong desire to aquire more ...and i am pretty sure i didn't think about sex at all, or my bills, or my friends, or family.... well i did find a tiny little hole in my window shade and stare out that for 37 hrs once..good times..

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Thome,

You need to mix the cocahina with hoahinas... you see, it's the strong associative bond of the blow lined up on the flat stomach of some high priced and tan hoe that makes the two simply divine (see photo above). Then you want to acquire more cocahina and hoahinas (Christ I hope my coining a slang term for whore in Spanish doesn't turn out to be something totally fucking gay... hoahina=whore for the record)...

I mean, holy shit, you just lay waste to a fat sack of cocahina and then you have a voracious young thing devouring your cock while another one is smothering your face with her muff... well, boys, I can't tell you how many times THAT scenario has lifted my spirits on a cloudy day...

Ah, the memories!

That is all.

Icon
                    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

My move was to wait until the cutie bent over the table to fill her nostrils with yeyo, that's when you politely hold her hair back for her....from behind...

it's on an' poppin at that point!

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Yes!

That is all.

Icon
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Found a French video of the history of Barbie on blow...

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

PM,

Look who's back in circulation...

That is all.

Icon
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Brethren and Sistren,

To the wealthy, middle-class, and broke-ass soldiers, I suggest Pay Day Loan Centers so that you can CUNTribute™®© post-haste! I am working on some Spreadsheets and Graphs and FLOWcharts™®© that explain where the money will go, but for the moment, refer to the attached PIE™®© chart as necessary.

That is all.

Icon
                              Most excellent sir! But could you make a nice Microsoft Powerpointz™®©. Because, God, Jesus, Joseph, and Mary know that there is not one fucking thing on earth that I enjoy more than a nice 90 minute Powerpoint of slide after slide after slide after slide after slide after slide after motherfucking slide...

Can we just get to the coke and bar whores now?

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

pNickdfreshd,

I would, but since leaving the Evil Empire, and moving into advertising here in glamorous LA, I'm an Apple whore now, so let me whip something up in Keynote that you can view on your iPhone or iMac...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...