X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
    But this is the shite , everyone on the same hymn sheet , i will donate over the weekend..Well done guys and good on you Mezro for being fucking grate.
    Thanks Rev. I appreciate it man.

Mezro...don't exactly think I am great, but I hear you...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

So now we're at what, $630.10 and some lulz?
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Thanks to everyone that has donated.
        Va Beach, can you keep a list of those who donated so we can get them a donor badge once the forums get upgraded?
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

So you guys know. I am already 1435.00 into this project with my own funds.

1. 400 dollars design to Miner. That design didn't work out. It looked like a teenage xbox website.
          2. 600 dollars to Melton for the design
          3. 285 Dollars for the forum software
          4. 150 Dollars for installation. We have 1 million posts. I am no longer willing to mess with installing the software with that large of a database.

Now you can see my apprehension about paying another 500 dollars for production!
          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Sarge
            Thanks to everyone that has donated.
            Va Beach, can you keep a list of those who donated so we can get them a donor badge once the forums get upgraded?
            Here ya go... As of right now...

Yours Truly
            Nickdfresh
            Guitar Shark
            Pete's Brother
            Mezro
            Imapus_Sylicker
            Panamark
            Northern Girl
            Blaze
            Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-28-2010, 09:22 AM. Reason: Added Blaze...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Yours Truly
              Nickdfresh
              Guitar Shark
              Pete's Brother
              Mezro
              Imapus_Sylicker
              Panamark
              Northern Girl
              Thanks so much to all you magnificent dudes !!
              Im sure more will help out, this place is gonna fookin
              rock !
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

There's one more person that honestly I don't know 100% who they are, in terms of their login...

I've email that person, and I'll edit that post when I get the info....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

FYI, all of the pertinent donation links have been changed over to Sarge's Paypal account, so any donations from here on out will go directly to Sarge...

I say that because there have been some who've told Sarge they're not comfortable with donating to me, and that's fine....

Also, I have transferred the entire balance of $654.07 USD to Sarge's account.....

Thanks again to everyone who donated, and for those who haven't as of yet, there's still more work to be done to get the Army looking great once again, please donate what you can....

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

If it's all the same to you guys, if you do put badges under the username, I'd like it to go to my original account, Imapus Sylicker, without the underscore.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Yours Truly
                      Nickdfresh
                      Guitar Shark
                      Pete's Brother
                      Mezro
                      Imapus_Sylicker
                      Panamark
                      Northern Girl
                      There are 2,671 active members on this site and under ten have donated. That is pretty fucking sad!

Mezro...everybody has an opinion, but very few put their money where their mouth is...
                      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

I think David Lee Roth should fucking kick in some dough!

What a DICK.

DLR 1996: "Oh, Citizens of the Innertnet.. hear my cry, help me with your protests - go bitch at VH cuz I tried, I really did.."
                        DLR 2009: "Ah, paid off that big mortgage.. paid off some debts, now I can retire, really I can.."

DLR can payback a few crumbs of support for our support for over ten years, and attacking the enemy..

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                          I think David Lee Roth should fucking kick in some dough!

What a DICK.

DLR 1996: "Oh, Citizens of the Innertnet.. hear my cry, help me with your protests - go bitch at VH cuz I tried, I really did.."
                          DLR 2009: "Ah, paid off that big mortgage.. paid off some debts, now I can retire, really I can.."

DLR can payback a few crumbs of support for our support for over ten years, and attacking the enemy..
                          lord, he's waitin' ta see your name on the list:tongue0011:
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                            If it's all the same to you guys, if you do put badges under the username, I'd like it to go to my original account, Imapus Sylicker, without the underscore.

Cheers! :bottle:
                            I just typed that list off the top of my head, didn't check for underscores and stuff like that...

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Mezro
                              There are 2,671 active members on this site and under ten have donated. That is pretty fucking sad!

Mezro...everybody has an opinion, but very few put their money where their mouth is...
                              Fund raising and tip jarring is a skill.
                              Maybe a note should go in the muff thread.
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• Reverberator
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mezro

I did that 'lets get some money in' shit a few months ago , I really tried to stir it up but apart from a few no one else bothered and it wasn't taken seriously . I deleted that thread because I felt with over 2000 active members that if even 50 or so donated it would sort the shit out.

But yeah that's history and I'm happy that the hierarchy have sorted it .

But bitterness apart I will still donate like i have before and will always support the monster that is THE Roth Army.
                                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                                the chazzers are so lucky
                                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...