• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

RothArmyVideos Youtube channel

Who created that ?? Was it Sarge ??

I've built up some pretty decent VH playlists on my channel, and I'd like to load them on the RothArmyVideos channel....

Whoever created it, PM me...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Problem with that is, the minute any quality stuff gets uploaded to that channel, the Warner Music Group trolls will demand it be taken down.

Apparently the RIAA nazis now even claim ownership of bootleg material that they have nothing to do with. There are a lot of VH videos that used to be all over YouTube that ain't there anymore.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

The new vbulletin platform will allow you to embed videos from almost any source with a single click, rather than miles of code as currently is warranted. Once it is installed, you'll be able to capture videos from sources like Dailymotion, Break, ect. without having to worry so much about the high profile (pun intended) way the Warner Group patrols Youtube. Remember, WMG isn't in a legal fight with those other sites.
      Last edited by chefcraig; 03-29-2010, 03:59 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        The new vbulletin platform will allow you to embed videos from almost any source with a single click, rather than miles of code as currently is warranted. Once it is installed, you'll be able to capture videos from sources like Dailymotion, Break, ect. without having to worry so much about the high profile (pun intended) way the Warner Group patrols Youtube. Remember, WMG isn't in a legal fight with those other sites.
        Now that is most unholy news, indeed.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

I grab stuff from Youtube using a program called Any Video Converter. I just copy and paste the url and hit encode. Easy shit...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            I grab stuff from Youtube using a program called Any Video Converter. I just copy and paste the url and hit encode. Easy shit...
            Nice. I am going to fucking try that.

Mezro...AVC...come to poppa...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Any luck getting hold of A.V.C ?
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...