Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

They have huge gun shows in Salt Lake City where I used to live. They pretty much are no different than you average swap meet. A good share of the stuff is focused on black powder, cowboy action shooting, and hunting. I actually scored a pretty good stash of vintage Playboy issues at one. Cool old playboys from the 60's and early 70's. I also found some decent Mosin Nagant stripper clips from the same dude.

I've never seen anything militant or radical at any of these shows. They really are no different than walking into Cabelas or an Outdoor World store.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The Glass Stiegal Act was repealed by Bill Clinton. NAFTA was passed by Bill Clinton. In other words, the banking deregulation started under Clinton and the run away mortgage industry which sent the world into depression began with Clinton. Job losses and more illegal immigration happened with Clinton. The Democrats sided with George W. Bush on his illegal invasion of Iraq and now Barrack Obama has expanded Bush's wars into Pakistan and sent more troops. Obama gave Wall Street an open check book which they refuse to tell congress where the money went.

Reagan spent a shit load on the military. Bush Sr. used the military to grab oil interests and sped up the outsourcing of America. Clinton deregulated the banks and made it easier to outsource America. Bush Jr. grabbed more oil assets and used a crises to flank the US Constitution. Barrack Obama expanded the Bush policies of running over the US Constitution with his healthcare law, seized control of the US mortgage industry, the automobile industry, and the healthcare industry while expanding the Bush Jr. concept of a dictatoral executive branch. So in other words the current US president is George W. Bush who can speak better and accomplishes the Bush warmongering and the president is the decider policy to greater effect.

So the Democrats have and are fucking us in the so called Republican style of doing things.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I voted against Bush Sr. due to NAFTA, I didn't want that for America...so I voted for Perot which was a proxy vote for Clinton, lol.

All in all, your post points out why both the Republicans AND Democrats have chosen to "diss"-enfranchise the American people.

There is an fundamental problem with our entire government, which is what ALL Americans need to address in future elections.
        Until we do, you can expect only half the people's interest being addressed 4 to 8 years at a time.
        To me, that concept is completely unconstitutional.

Folks, we have to stop thinking along party lines that have FAILED at getting the job done.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Together we stand, divided we fall. The problems we face now aren't going to be overcome by business as usual. I've always been an independent, small government guy. I think you are entitled to life, liberty, and persuit of happiness and government plays a role in that but we have too much government in everything today. I want smaller government. What I really would like the government to do is secure the borders and regulate the corporations. Just the opposite is happening, we have thugs coming across the borders and the corporations now run the government. Government has failed.

Comment

Working...