Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexpgrimes
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

love sons of anarchy. justifeid is good so far.. I like burn notice on the usa network as well as in plain sight..
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
      So what? Its still entertaining....
      Well, you wanted to know what people thought right??
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
        Zito retired from the club a few years ago..
        "Retired"....

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Something about Ron Pearlman's face bothers me.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

He reminds me of Tom Waits.
            Last edited by hideyoursheep; 04-04-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
              Zito was suppose to get his own show, that was a while back so something happened to squash it. It wasn't along the lines of this show though. He retired from the club a few years ago, I'm surprised that you don't hear more about him (acting, etc).

That anarchy show is like any other entertainment show based on a different lifestyle. Wildly exaggerated, and full of bullshit.
              we have a friend who divorced an HA member, and she points out alot of the "club crap" they do wrong in the show, like prospects bein' in meetings and such.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dan
                No Post From thome?
                I waited months for it to start watched the first 7 or so episodes develop into a single stage set room with 400 lbs of dialog and little or no reality to bikes and then realized I was watching -As The Bikers World Turns- soap opera.

Then when they ass raped Peggy ( who i thought was really a great actress and had made this part unique) up against the fence for 10 minutes -FOR YOUR EMMY CONSIDERATION!!! all I could see was a assinine fucked up piece of sh!t soap opera pandering to the Nielsen Ratings douchebags who can't let a show develop without some ass raping ...(could have skipped over the LIVESHOT of her and just eluded to it) to create a more believable scenario.

If they wanted to make the show gritty they grittied me off completely....is it still on..?

I realize it is just acting ....yes!!! the show became "hey look at that asshole acting" and lost all of it believability...what??? it took Pearlman how many months to "GET EVEN"...

I would have been there before it finished and killed everyone..... but then they couldn't work "the rape" for 10 more episodes.

Oh is he going to get it this episode...ohh he is gonna get it for that....how long can we make the show overshadowed about a one line plot scenario...??

There wouldn't have been a white supremisist left in the state. And the show would turn into me (Pearlman on a life long quest to eradicated the history of the supremistst movement....)

Loaded like the Outlaw Josie Wales the show would have become lone rider get even, one dude one bike...yet he still sits in that town dealing with bullsh!t script crap that is like friends with a jean jacket with the sleaves cut of to show my fake tattoos...

But then I don't write for hollywood...

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Oh and if you are wondering about leaving the city and leaving Peggy behind to -Ride Blood Fued-, the quest ...fukk that bitch, it ain't about that anymore..!!!

Now that is gritty!

Hah, I crack myself up..lol

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    "Retired"....
                    It means different things to different clubs, but basically out in good standing is "Retired". They can have club benefits without paying dues, and attending weekly meetings, etc.

I figure I don't have to explain out in bad standing...
                    Last edited by Igosplut; 04-06-2010, 11:33 AM.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      we have a friend who divorced an HA member, and she points out alot of the "club crap" they do wrong in the show, like prospects bein' in meetings and such.
                      That's what I meant about bullshit and exaggeration, things like that...
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

I did like the character and skills of Flanagan, he seems to have some base to pull off his character..

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                          Let me know what you think.
                          Checked out the first episode, seems to be a cool show....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Gotta love a show that features sex to an Andy Williams song.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

At a recent panel discussion at Comic-Con someone asked the cast of the show how they felt about being snubbed by the Emmy's...
                              The eloquent Ron Perlman summed his feelings up in two words... "Fuck 'Em!'

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Glad to see this series returning!!
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...