Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and yet!!!! will not spoil unless allowed...........
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny I never made the connection until a few weeks ago was viewing the SOA web site and read the cast bio's...

Ever since I see Gemma and think... WTF is Peggy Bundy doing in a biker gang..?

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/sons-o...nale-spoilers/

[The following contains major spoilers from Tuesday's Sons of Anarchy Season 4 finale. If you have yet to lay witness to it all, turn back now.]
    Phew. Sons of Anarchy concluded what has arguably been its finest season (take note, Emmy!) with an edge-of-your seat, twist-filled, game-altering hour that tied up a number of loose ends and planted just enough seeds to keep viewers pumped for Season 5. In the following Q&A, the show’s passionate, outspoken creator, Kurt Sutter, weighs in on the finale’s biggest question marks and reveals what’s in store when the show returns next year.
    TVLINE | Was it always your plan to have Clay survive the season?
    Yeah. The character of Clay was essential to me for at least a couple more seasons. There’s so much more dramatic ground to cover with Jax at the head of that table and Clay now almost the Piney character in that he’s weakened and stripped of some of his previous weight and power. To me, that’s a really interesting dynamic. And quite honestly, I didn’t want to waste the power of Jax having that knowledge and passion and knowing about the deceit that happened and the secret that’s been kept from him for all these years with just one episode of him killing Clay. Because then it’s done. He’s avenged his father’s death and it’s almost like that storyline kind of burns out, and I just feel there’s a lot more story to tell there. I equate it to a little bit of what we did on The Shield. When Vic found out that Shane was responsible for killing Lem, we played out a whole season with those two guys knowing that. It was so much fun to have those two guys [harbor] intense hatred and and yet they had to suit up every day and go to work together. That’s just really fun fertile ground for story.
    TVLINE | The Tara-Gemma dynamic was forever altered, too. They’re essentially becoming the same person. Moving forward, what is the one thing that prevents Tara from truly becoming like Gemma?
    That was always the idea to have Gemma kind of bring Tara close and ultimately create her own little Frankenstein there. Look, I don’t think we’re going to waste the arc that we built with Tara this season. Meaning, she’s not going to go back to the, “Am I in or am I out?” Tara that we’ve seen previously. But clearly Tara is not Gemma… Tara gives Jax that syringe and says, “This is how you [kill Clay].” Well if it was Gemma, she would have already done it, so there’s still an element of Tara that’s somewhat removed. I don’t thing Tara would actually be able to go up to Clay and put a bullet in his head or put the syringe in the tube. Is Tara really capable of becoming Gemma? And what happens if she’s put in a position where she has to make that ultimate sacrifice for her family and her club? Is she going to be capable of going that dark? So I do think they’re definitely some struggles with Tara yet to play out.
    TVLINE | Tara and Clay now have something in common, in that they both know that Gemma is concealing the truth about her role in JT’s death from Jax.…
    Right.
    Sons of Anarchy Spoiler Alert: Look Who’s Returning in Season 5
    TVLINE | I have to imagine that that’s going to be a big story for next season.
    I think so. It’s interesting — people have been asking me what’s going to happen with Clay and Gemma, and I’m not quite sure yet. I just know that they will always be intrinsically connected because of the secrets and the lies that they have together. And that’s an example of one. It’s why when Gemma sees Clay alive at the end [of the finale], that’s just a really bad thing for her. That’s a really big, dangerous loose end. So that will be something that we will definitely play with next season. And for Tara, that definitely gives her some leverage over Gemma. There are definitely still some loose ends from those letters — even though we see Gemma burning them. The physical evidence is missing, but Tara has enough weight with Jax that if she told him the truth, even without seeing the letters I think he would believe Tara. Perhaps Jax might not believe Clay, but I definitely think he would believe Tara. So I do believe there is some danger there even though she’s destroyed the evidence firsthand.
    TVLINE | Is it safe to assume that the crime boss father of Leroy’s dead girlfriend will be a huge character next season?
    Yeah. In terms of the level of participation, that always remains to be seen. But I definitely wanted to lay some track for Season 5 and put some complications already on Jax’s shoulder as he’s sitting at the head of the table. He’s already got a problem [going into Season 5].
    TVLINE | Is it possible that we’ve seen the last of Opie for now?
    I don’t think so. It was never my intention to suggest that he is away. To me, it was just too convenient and too soon for Opie to suddenly come back to that table with Jax. So much has happened to him and he’s such a thoughtful guy. I just think he’s the kind of guy that’s going to [need] a minute to put all this stuff in order in his head. And we’ll probably build some kind of story around that before he’s able to actually come back and be [at Jax's side]. So that was just [a matter of] protecting the character and then to give me some story play for next season as well.
    TVLINE | Given the pressing nature of the Irish deal, will Season 5 pick up almost instantly?
    Fairly close. Obviously, there’s not going to be the huge break we did between Seasons 3 and 4. But I’ll try to [build in] a little time, maybe a month or so.
    TVLINE | Where do you stand on setting an end date to the show?
    I’ve had a conversation with [FX president] John Landgraf and I look at [doing] potentially seven seasons. And, honestly, that’s really just coming from the model of the show and knowing that usually by Season 6 and 7 the above-the-line costs start to get pretty high and the show sort of loses profitability and it’s really difficult to continue to [produce] beyond that point. So my thought was that if I could get seven seasons, I’d definitely have stories to tell and a way to end it. So ideally, I’d love to be able to get another three seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have to say it was a good season...

They set it up to where the whole thing could have ended... thought it was an interesting twist to throw a "Fast & Furious" twist of government mishandling into the whole RICCO thing. It was portrayed inept enough to almost be believable...

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    holy!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    shit!

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didn't see that coming. Can't wait to see that black godfather motherfucker get his. You know he will. Tig will probably take him out but get himself killed in the process.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hated to see the Opie character leave the show...

The new season kicked off pretty well and the preview for next week looks pretty action packed. I hope they don't get too bogged down in the soap opera drama angles and keep a good balance with the action stuff.

"Kick his ass Seabass.."
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah i really thought they would get out of it at the last second somehow.Opie was a great charachter.How great was Jax's line to the guard ?
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    intense

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who would have figured Peggy Bundy had that much depth and character...

"Kick his ass Seabass.."
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.
    Last edited by Jack68; 09-28-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack68 View Post
    Still love Al and Peg though....to the best of my knowledge i dont think anyone has scored more than 5 touchdowns in one game @ Polk high.
    You mean more then four?
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

"Kick his ass Seabass.."
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    You mean more then four?

Shit....

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i cried this week

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funeral scene was rough...

Cat fight was somewhat amusing... a bit campy.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    could not get my buddies funeral outta my head for awhile, tuff stuff.

cat fight shoulda never even happened, she knows better than to fall for gemma's bullshit. clay is fuckin' with this club bad...

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey gals, what's up

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    that hurts too

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

wayne told gemma what's up and mentioned "boys"?

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    some good retribution with the guard, hope popes' boys weren't filmin'....

jax's blindness to clay's plan is irritating.

tara's gonna suck some dick?
    I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
    I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
    Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
    Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by motherchicken View Post
    I thought about that being a setup when I saw it. Even if it wasn't a set up by Pope anybody might have seen them go in or out of the pigs house. I figure that's gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
    I can figure Clay pulling that shit but why would those other members go along with it?
    Tara would never suck that dudes dick. Tara being married to Jax would never be allowed in that prison anyway.
    Looks like Wayne's gonna be the next one killed. Probably by Clay.
    hope wayne takes clay with him

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who is bleeding?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus, how much lower can Gemma sink? Seriously, if you are reduced to banging the guy from E tv's Talk Soup, then sit on the crapper depressed while he steals your wallet and SUV, you might wish to look into another lifestyle.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the thing that pisses me off the most, and almost wants me to stop watchin' this show, gemma couldn't be that fucked up splittin' half a joint with wayne...

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the thing that pisses me off the most, and almost wants me to stop watchin' this show, gemma couldn't be that fucked up splittin' half a joint with wayne...
    On top of that it was a while after she smoked the joint. I'm hoping it'll turn out she was drunk or some exhaust fumes made her dizzy. I've driven stoned hundreds of times and never started weaving all over the road like that. I don't have any kids but I have one grandaughter. She's my stepsons daughter and I'm the only person she's ever known as grandpa. I would never drive stoned with my grandaughter in my car. And I don't recommend anyone else driving children around stoned. There's a time and place for smoking weed but that's not it .

Enemy of the Clique

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wonder if Clay hired the soul brother that tried to kill Jax. I wouldn't put it past him. I think the dude who they tried to blackmail into being a rat is gonna catch Clay in the act but Clay will take him out before he tells Jax whats up.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Season finale was pretty good... The out-right, in your face betrayal of Clay by Gemma and Juice was pretty brutal.

Otto biting off his own tongue was sick... but then throwing it at the one-way mirror was over the top.

They definitely set up Jax as a pretty much a genius, deviant mastermind who pulled off all the impossible moves the whole season. It'll be interesting to see where they take the story lines next season...

I think Segal deserves an Emmy for evil Wife/Mother/Mother-in-law of the year!!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    think she got tara arrested?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I liked the Pope character. Wonder if the rest of his boys will really avenge him, or just take over everything he's built up and carry on business as usual. I could forget a lot riding around in the back of a Rolls.

Otto...I was laughing through the whole thing. Sutter is a nutjob but it makes the show work.

Didn't see Tig living. Kinda thought Tara wouldn't make it to Oregon. Wasn't really looking forward to another season in Ireland, I thought that was the weakest one so far.

And...Bobby goes nomad? Does that leave Chibbs as VP and Tig SA?

Happy was great this season.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 12-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    think she got tara arrested?
    They left that one open... seems obvious Gemma made good on her threat. But then they introduced this new dark character, the former US Marshall who was the brother of the woman Otto killed with the crucifix. We'll have to see... the time-line and events moved a little too fast for all that shit to happen in a day...

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    They left that one open... seems obvious Gemma made good on her threat. But then they introduced this new dark character, the former US Marshall who was the brother of the woman Otto killed with the crucifix. We'll have to see... the time-line and events moved a little too fast for all that shit to happen in a day...
    exactly, too obvious, i think the marshall had somethin' to do with it

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by motherchicken View Post
    I wonder if Clay hired the soul brother that tried to kill Jax. I wouldn't put it past him. I think the dude who they tried to blackmail into being a rat is gonna catch Clay in the act but Clay will take him out before he tells Jax whats up.
    Clay didn't hire him. But he hired the guy who did. Juice ratted out Clay but Clay felt sorry for him and forgave him even though he was being framed for the murder of Pope.
    Yes I'm talking to myself.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    exactly, too obvious, i think the marshall had somethin' to do with it
    Could have been her sister. (Taras sister).

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Could have been her sister. (Taras sister).
    her sister?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't believe the deaddog guy was watching the same show we were Pete's Bro...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    her sister?
    The chick from The Sopranos. She's the real mother of Jax's older son.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The chick from The Sopranos. She's the real mother of Jax's older son.
    Wendy is not Tara's sister, moron.

Maybe your invisible friend motherchicken can straighten you out.....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Wendy is not Tara's sister, moron.

Maybe your invisible friend motherchicken can straighten you out.....
    Motherchicken is dead. Long live Cadaverdog.
    I thought she was. I watch it every week but I'm usually quite stoned and miss minor details once in a while. But I catch enough to keep up with the story. Not sure I like Clay getting framed for murder. He'll turn to some past connections to stay alive until he gets out. I can't see him convicted for this.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    some bad special effects... jax continues to irritate as a moron...kinda lost a bit of luster to me

Thread Information