Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Sons of Anarchy - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Glad to see this series returning!!
    I read that a few of the episodes will take place in Ireland... how are they gonna get their silly Dynas over there?

Comment

BUMP!

Damn, I had no idea the show returned tonight. Just caught a commercial and was completely flabbergasted.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
        I read that a few of the episodes will take place in Ireland... how are they gonna get their silly Dynas over there?
        They'll rent then over there, just like the rest of the pretenders do....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Take that back! I ride a Dyna!
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

kick ass show last night!
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Spoiler Alert (in case you have this on your DVR/TiVo and haven't watched it yet)..........

I was surprised they killed off Deputy Hale. His death reminded me of the scene from 'Breaking Bad' when old Walt fucking nailed those thugs that were about to shoot his young ward Jesse.

Comment

that fuckin' politician better get taken out next, and i think gemma is gettin' turned in by her old man's nurse.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

kinda slow episode last night, but lots of staging for some heavy shit. i am gonna have to rewatch tonite, 'cuase we had a few before the show.

Comment

Anybody else catch 'Trixie' taking care of the baby?

Comment

trixie?

Comment

I can't remember her name (too lazy to google it right now) but the Irish girl with Abel was Trixie on Deadwood.

Comment

ah, 10-4

Comment

I can't remember her name (too lazy to google it right now) but the Irish girl with Abel was Trixie on Deadwood.
                            Paula Malcomson... she's been showing up here and there in a lot of different series like Caprica. Interesting she's actually playing an Irish outfit... she's from Belfast. I'm guessing a lot of casting directors enjoyed seeing her nekid ass on Deadwood so she's getting some roles.

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Holy Christ... that fucking Opie can throw a punch.

Comment

Seems the women of SoA are the true baddasses this season.

Great role for the Steven King appearance... I feel like some 80's rock music...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X