• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calderone
    Man ..they look awfulIm sure if Dave were in by this time they all
    would have a complete different look more like rockstars
    more top of the line because Dave's cares about the image
    Are you kidding me?
    Here's your top of the line rockstar and he looks just as bad as the other four.
    Actually Dave looks like Neil Diamond.
    DLR = dork!

Over and Out,
    General Hina

Comment

i'm agree , if dave was in this band they look much much better n' i think they play much better than now , for me DAVE is n' always will the SOUL THE SPIRIT OF THAT BAND
      "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
      http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by General Hina
        Are you kidding me?
        Here's your top of the line rockstar and he looks just as bad as the other four.
        Actually Dave looks like Neil Diamond.
        DLR = dork!

Over and Out,
        General Hina
        Tool tool tool. Say it 3 times in a mirror and General Herpes appears behind you.

That pic of Dave, was a pic of someone who is taking up acting, mingling at parties and putting on benefit shows. Its also what famous people look like when they are not in music videos at the time. Van hagar right now, are being marketed to be rock stars. look at them! Thats with the make up and wardrobe. Dave is chillin'
        Again I find myself correcting you on your "facts". Im here to see through you. And Im doing it easily. Now peddle your Hagar love to someone at the Links.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Who gives a shit what they look like as long as they can still play?

Comment

Now General, I don't like that particular picture of Dave too awful much either, and I believe I even posted something about all his smiles in that set of pictures apparing to be fake. But those pics of him over memorial day look good. He looked good. And HAPPY.

The sad truth is that Dave with all his wild ways and wanton women, with the bad boy, party image that he tries to uphold should be the one looking pretty freaking raunchy. Ed being the upstanding cheese ballad belting family man that he is should be looking like a million bucks. The love of a good woman and all that.

I am sorry but if you compare the two, the family life doesn't look like it paid off for Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              But if you look at Dave in any kind of light, including the 1000 watt bulbs on my red hair pot plants WITH a magnifying glass, and you will see a man gracefuly aging with a style and attitude all to his own. People copy Dave. Dave doesn't copy anyone. He makes losing his hair cool and in style baby!
              First: Who is copying Dave? In the past 15 years who has copied Dave?

Second: I have never seen a more broken down wannabe rockstar in all my life.
              DLR is the epitome of trying to hang on to what he was in 1984.
              From the shiny pants suits to the bad white stringy long hair.
              Dave's appearance and onstage antics are a joke.
              If you've seen him lately he is nothing more than a nostalgia act.

Over and Out,
              General Hina

Comment

no shit eh? Didn't he just get acquainted with Wofly recently. Ed's been a mess for years. The man clearly needs help.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Originally posted by lms2

I am sorry but if you compare the two, the family life doesn't look like it paid off for Ed.
                  Ed had cancer and the affects of treatment can ravage even the strongest person.

Comment

Hina baby....honey....I know you're a chick....at least Dave
                    doesn't look 70 years old!!!
                    I still wanna see your TITS!
                    Love Ya!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      [B] Tool tool tool. Say it 3 times in a mirror and General Herpes appears behind you.

That pic of Dave, was a pic of someone who is taking up acting, mingling at parties and putting on benefit shows.
                      Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      That pic of Dave, was a pic of someone who is taking up acting, mingling at parties and putting on benefit shows.

Again you bring up Dave and acting.
                      Just what acting is dave doing/
                      Aren't you the one that said he would be on the Sopranos 3 times?
                      Well... next week is the season finale and Dave had and listen up...A CAMEO as himself ONE TIME.
                      That is not acting my friend that is stunt casting.

Mingling with the rich Republicans in the Hamptons... Rock'n'Rollers everywhere must be very proud of their hero.

Over and Out,
                      General Hina

Comment

I read an article on that. Was he ever actully diagnosed with cancer or did he under go sort of preventative type of treatment...Sorry, unlike you guys, I do not have a photographic memory and can't post all these links and baubles. I can just babble with the best of em.

Dave can not be copied. Often implicated, never duplicated F that. He works hard to make sure that he is not copied. He has always desired a look that says DAVE. Not the look that says damn you look just like 40 or 50 other people at this party tonight. The white stringy shit is died to look that way. Those shiny pant suits arn't off the rack.

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunction
                          Who gives a shit what they look like as long as they can still play?
                          If only they could still play.

Comment

Eddie saw a doc in Houston he was referred to by Dave's dad.
                            Yes I think he had surgery to remove a small malignant piece from
                            his tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by lms2
                              If only they could still play.
                              Can you play a 22 minute solo like Eddie. Didn't think so.

Comment

I am gonna try to remember where I read that article. But at any rate, its no excuse and General knows it. He just thinks things have been to mild around there this evening. I myself was tempted to post something about how fit and fine Spam was looking in his cheerful red riding hood outfit to get a rise out of you guys...K

Comment

Working...
                                X