X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reverberator
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Aug 2004

I have to concur that I am really™ pissed...
    Last edited by Reverberator; 04-03-2010, 06:52 PM. Reason:
    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
    the chazzers are so lucky
    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Fuck I meant to groan the coward, not thank the fucker.

I not only vote to ban GARgle, I DID ban him....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR GAyR

DLR7884
        GAyR
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

GS-

May the Lord bless you and your offspring...

Crates of cocahina and dozens of SoCal's finest pure as the driven blow...for everyone!

We might just have to orchestrate a massive coked out, hoed out re-design bash with the leftover donation funds!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Lounge,

BTW, I just want to clarify my Oprah remark in that I didn't mean to infer that you are an overweight black woman nearing retirement... rather, you are there for the DLR faithful in our times of collective need... in fact, I've begun to pen a tune in your honor, and may require sesh and Panamark input to ensure Queen's English and Outback (continent and steakhouse) are well represented...

To the tune of "Let It Be" by The Beatles...

When I find myself in times of trouble,
            And Mother Mary's out to tea,
            Speaking words of wisdom,
            Lounge Machine, Lounge Machine...

More to come...

That is all.

Icon©®™
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

DOLEFRAZZ!!!

BLIZZLEGRAT!!

and then there was one.

Ban -The thome-...that would be me -The thome-....I am way to sezzy fer dis plaze..!!

Que the WANK!!

i wish my organ was this wankie...chicks would dig me and there would be much fornication.

Ban The thome!!!
              Last edited by thome; 04-03-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                I can't believe I am the first to suggest this, but.... it is my understanding that you can't go wrong with hookers and blow.
                The former mayor (and current city councilman) of Washington, D.C. applauds this statement, and thanks you for your somewhat belated support.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The new concoction of Icon is part Father Conmee...part Blind Willie Loons...

Good match...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

Could somebody post another hate poll?

Because there's not enough hate in the forum currently.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                      Could somebody post another hate poll?

Because there's not enough hate in the forum currently.
                      I really don't think it is so much defined hate, as it is a general feeling of vague, powerless misanthropy. It's as if these dart boards appear from time to time, with a certain person (or subject) Scotch-taped to them. People will post of some horrific, anti-social act, then everyone lines up in order to describe in their own terms the sort of justice that needs to be meted out, if they were in charge. You'll find a few folks in sympathy with the offender, taking the higher ground until all of the details are revealed (and if it is a woman, descriptions as to whether she is of a bang-able state), but all in all, the commentary reads just like every inflammatory story that preceded it. And as the story's short life cycle ends, only to be replaced by yet another salacious tale, the interest fades.

The pisser is, nothing is ever resolved. You might read how things were settled either in or out of a courtroom, but those details are usually found in small print well off the front page. After all, by now the front page is relegated to the latest story of equally vitriolic, unsubstantial baloney.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Savicki

have no beef with GAR all that much, sort of "meh" towards him. Don't really like him 'nor hate him.

Savicki on the other hand contributes nothing to the site, bitcbes about stupid shit like the star system and the groans features. Spams the site, is a creepy paedophile loser, and favors laura branigan over roth.

I realise that he makes a good punching bag, but I much prefer Katydid and Joe Thudna as the army's official punching bags.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2010

i would ban dan if i was in charge.he reely pisses me off.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                            I not only vote to ban GARgle, I DID ban him....
                            And then a month later, you banned your idoisplut self and everyone else by tanking the site!

How'd that work out for you.. anyone see a Mod future for Igo here any time soon?

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
                              Ban me , as my cuntish behavior deserves it.
                              Yeah...you honestly DO act like a pair of dried-up piss flaps at times...
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

13 Votes FOR WEBBY..

WE Love you people!

Comment

Working...