• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GO-SPURS-GO
    Sniper
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    the FUCK it is!
    I didn’t see the picture but judging by your reaction to it I’m sure it was bad! You’re like one the coolest, most laidback people on this site. So if the picture pissed you off that bad I’m not surprised he’s banned now.
    https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      I've been notified by e-mail of what happened.

If I knew that all it would take was for me to behave like a major bitch, I would've done it long ago.

I think I'll start acting like a diva, now.

Cheers! :bottle:
      So...does this mean your avatar and custom user title will remain the same?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I didn’t see the picture but judging by your reaction to it I’m sure it was bad! You’re like one the coolest, most laidback people on this site. So if the picture pissed you off that bad I’m not surprised he’s banned now.
        you could probably scroll down far enough to still see it, donno, but it ain't worth it
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
          So...does this mean your avatar and custom user title will remain the same?
          give him a snicker bar and the diva part will go away
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

If I knew that all it would take was for me to behave like a major bitch, I would've done it long ago.

Yes. I will.

It's NOT enough. I have to be webmasterized, or I won't come back.

Oh...

It's SO hard being me...

according to minussinypsus you were following the herd
            Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-18-2010, 08:27 PM. Reason: microwave

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

yeah, your post was the breaking point that set it all in motion.

As far as the Diva thing, you can be Urethra Franklin.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

In all seriousness, I meant some of what I said.

There are other pricks here, but when someone crosses the line of posting children, it's just a bit too much.

He bragged about pissing in little kids in a swimming pool. He posted a picture of a child with a facial tumour because he found that funny. And last but not least, a child with a hard on AND naked children vomiting on each other.

Every day, when I open the newspaper, I am reminded that I am in the minority here on Earth. Everyone else seems to believe that children are here for their own sexual pleasure. And the last thing I need is to visit a website where child abuse is tolerated.

I simply refuse to have my name linked to that sort of bullshit, no matter how slightly.

So, thank you for cleaning the trash. I hope he gets arrested for something someday & has to suffer all the abuse he likes to spout out of the shit hole he calls a brain.

I am by no means a saint. But all my fetishes & all the weird shit in my mind involves willing ADULTS. And I allow myself to be selfish, violent & judgemental towards anyone thinking differently.

That is all. 'Scuse me while I clear this mess out of my profile.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  according to minussinypsus you were following the herd
                  Don't put words in my mouth Son (inane reaction coming in response). I am actually polar opposite from Gar's positions but I am a live and let live type and don't really do much Politics or hate on music sites. Sticks and Stones Love. Call me all the names you like and focus your hate on someone new I suppose, but you and your sister are still not going to Disneyland, and you are visiting your Grandparents for Thanksgiving and that is that. Rock on.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                    I am a live and let live type
                    Even when it involves child abuse?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Don't put words in my mouth Son (inane reaction coming in response). I am actually polar opposite from Gar's positions but I am a live and let live type and don't really do much Politics or hate on music sites. Sticks and Stones Love. Call me all the names you like and focus your hate on someone new I suppose, but you and your sister are still not going to Disneyland, and you are visiting your Grandparents for Thanksgiving and that is that. Rock on.
                      grandparents-in-law, but how did you know? no hate, love.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Even when it involves child abuse?

Sigh. I told you I was not in the loop on that. And of course not.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Sigh. I told you I was not in the loop on that. And of course not.
                          Ah. You know, something I learnt at an early age is never take a stand or form an opinion without knowing all the facts. You'll always come across as a retarded arsehole. Welcome to the Army.

There's still plenty of retards to keep us busy, like Asshole Liemond, Fagmeister, You, Whitefag, Suckadicki, etc... whilst annoying, they haven't really done any harm, with the exception of the first who is so stupid that insists on posting not only his own personal info, but that of the people he somehow knows, including phone numbers, and the last one, who is also a well-known paedophile who runs an Harry Potter & a Jem board with the intent of baiting children, but has so far kept his fetish out of this place.

He SHOULD be arrested. If the FBI stumbles across this post, be sure to do a thorough research on one Steve Savicki. Danke.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            He was here a long...long time...

...but seeing two naked kids on top of each other...one puking on the other...is a bit more than a lightning rod...don't you think?

I gave a lot of room to the guy...as I always do to everyone. He used every bit of that room...which is fine...but even I can only take so fucking much...and I helped write the rules here.

Yes. I will.

It's NOT enough. I have to be webmasterized, or I won't come back.

Oh...

It's SO hard being me...

you still don't have a red name...:tongue0011:

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

"an opinion without knowing all the facts"

Timeline is such I would not have unless I use chat....which I don't. But thanks for the random name calling!
                              Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-18-2010, 09:07 PM. Reason: And I'm not gonna try and please Eyes that just don't see. You know some people are different, now ain’t that a cryin’ shame

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                He was here a long...long time...

...but seeing two naked kids on top of each other...one puking on the other...is a bit more than a lightning rod...don't you think?

I gave a lot of room to the guy...as I always do to everyone. He used every bit of that room...which is fine...but even I can only take so fucking much...and I helped write the rules here.
                                Ah. You know, something I learnt at an early age is never take a stand or form an opinion without knowing all the facts. You'll always come across as a retarded arsehole. Welcome to the Army.

There's still plenty of retards to keep us busy, like Asshole Liemond, Fagmeister, You, Whitefag, Suckadicki, etc... whilst annoying, they haven't really done any harm, with the exception of the first who is so stupid that insists on posting not only his own personal info, but that of the people he somehow knows, including phone numbers, and the last one, who is also a well-known paedophile who runs an Harry Potter & a Jem board with the intent of baiting children, but has so far kept his fetish out of this place.

He SHOULD be arrested. If the FBI stumbles across this post, be sure to do a thorough research on one Steve Savicki. Danke.

data~

Comment

Working...