X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Chris Kanyon Found Dead

Chris Kanyon of WWE, WCW Found Dead at Age 40 by John Beattie on Apr 3, 2010 1:47:10 PM
    Former WWE and WCW star Chris Kanyon, known also by his given name Christopher Klucsaritis, has passed away.

The 40-year-old wrestler reportedly committed suicide sometime Friday night in his Queens, New York apartment, according to wrestling-radio.com. A friend of Kanyon's told the Website that a pill bottle and "several notes" were found near Kanyon's body.

Kanyon was known as Mortis in WCW before reverting to his real name. He also worked in WWE as part of the "WCW/ECW Alliance."
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I don't remember him.

DLR7884
    And I'm too lazy to google.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUT-EP02gJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUT-EP02gJM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Looked this up, cause its a suicide..btw he also came out of the closet too
        crazy read, guy had a bad temper..lol could it be the roids?

EUAS

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

WTF is with all these wrestlers off-ing themselves???

Is it roid rage? Is it because Vince McMahon is still making them take it up the dumper? WTF?

Regardless..... R.I.P.
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...