• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    None of the above.
    Not a football fan.

for shame.

I guess thats probably due to the lack of real football in terms of the NFL and NCAA we have here.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Did you watch the fucking MSNBC footage, which is the orignal encrypted footage?

Dumbass.
      Brilliant, as usual.

I would expect no greater rsponse from a cowardly, brain dead moron such as yourself.
      ... aaaaand we're on.

Back to insulting like a motherfucker.

I often wonder what Tard's on Fire life is like. Must be real shit, if he's always so bitter & aggressive.

Maybe it's not really is fault.

Maybe we should cut him some slack.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I kill myself at times.

Hey Tard on Fire... I'll bet you you can't go 10 pots without resorting to bitterly insulting someone.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Originally posted by Unchainme View Post
        why did you guys try to get Motley Crue kicked out of your country?

were you the one that made the threatening phone calls, calling in a bomb threat?
        What?

Why did "us guys" try to kick out Motley Crue? Who the fuck is "us guys"?

Oh right...the American thinks all Canadians know each other...and we don't have cars.

And thus the futility of any attempts at rational discussion with you.

You should go back to protesting Obamacare.....

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
          ... aaaaand we're on.

Back to insulting like a motherfucker.

I often wonder what Tard's on Fire life is like. Must be real shit, if he's always so bitter & aggressive.

Maybe it's not really is fault.

Maybe we should cut him some slack.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I kill myself at times.

Hey Tard on Fire... I'll bet you you can't go 10 pots without resorting to bitterly insulting someone.

Cheers! :bottle:

Yup....money...freedom...work if and when I feel like it.....and everything else.

Yes...so bitter and angry.......I just like to watch idiots like you bumble and stutter...with absolutely nothing to say of any intelligence at all.

And of course, avoiding the topic and discussion at hand......With insults and diversions.

You haven't contributed anything to the topic of the thread.....but that's no surprise.

Comment

What?

Why did "us guys" try to kick out Motley Crue? Who the fuck is "us guys"?

Oh right...the American thinks all Canadians know each other...and we don't have cars.

And thus the futility of any attempts at rational discussion with you.

You should go back to protesting Obamacare.....
            when was I protesting obamacare?

How do you think the Blue Jays will do this year? You think Bosh will stay with the Raptors after June? Will the leafs or senators ever win the cup again?
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

What do you mean, nothing definitive?

The zoom is down to maybe 20 metres. Are you fucking blind or just didn't watch it?
              I think I said I did, ADATS. But, apparently you're ignorant to the fact that no definitive conclusions can be drawn from even 20m...

You can clearly see they are unarmed......and prompter points out which 2 guys in the crowd are the Reuters reporters....hard to fukcing do if you're too far away.
              No one "clearly" sees anything. Do you even know what a MILAN is?

And then of course, you fail to defend the killers from noting the children they tried to kill.
              Um, WTF does that sentence even mean? Why did I "fail to defend the killers from nothing the children they tried to kill?" I don't think I even tried...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                Oh please, tell me the difference between a camera and a Milan anti-tank missile at several hundred meters visual range.

But I'm not apologizing, I agree that U.S. forces here lacked professionalism and a military bearing (restraint)...
                No doubt shit like this used to happen in previous wars all the time before we had video evidence but there are some problems here apart from an apparent cover up attempt.

1) It seems to confirm this gung ho kill em all reputation the US air military suffers from. I think there is a training problem here whereby the worry that people won't fire at all has been replaced with an eagerness. That's particularly inappropriate in this theatre.

2) Even if the camera had been an RPG what about the rest of them who were obviously unarmed? The video doesn't show the context in that there was apparently some prior small arms fire in the area. Even if that is so which we are going to start to doubt after

3) What is the agenda in killing people who try to rescue wounded?

4) I think one of the things that pisses me off about this is the comments about 'Great shooting'. That anyone could think that was in any way a heroic incredibly skilled action is sickening.

Does all the militarism and military worship amongst the US population encourage this?

5) Why have concern for innocent children but none for civilian adults?

Smacks of PR concerns...

Comment

Um, he's Portuguese. Have another Molson Ice, you hoser!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                    No doubt shit like this used to happen in previous wars all the time before we had video evidence but there are some problems here apart from an apparent cover up attempt.

1) It seems to confirm this gung ho kill em all reputation the US air military suffers from. I think there is a training problem here whereby the worry that people won't fire at all has been replaced with an eagerness. That's particularly inappropriate in this theatre.
                    I couldn't agree more that a "gung ho" willingness to fire is completely fucking retarded. I think I've tried to argue that, and that the US pilots were wrong and should never have fucking fired overall. But I'm a bit tired. So I won't point out that if this were Northern Ireland, and they were alleged-IRA, you wouldn't mind so much...

2) Even if the camera had been an RPG what about the rest of them who were obviously unarmed? The video doesn't show the context in that there was apparently some prior small arms fire in the area. Even if that is so which we are going to start to doubt after
                    But they crowded around an event afterward, which some ignorant take for guilt. I stated I don't agree. But spare me that this is all some cut-and-dry massacre. It isn't!

3) What is the agenda in killing people who try to rescue wounded?
                    I dunno. You're asking the wrong guy as I think I've fucking stated no less than three times now that they were wrong...

4) I think one of the things that pisses me off about this is the comments about 'Great shooting'. That anyone could think that was in any way a heroic incredibly skilled action is sickening.
                    I agree, and was nauseated by that as well. But let's not pretend we don't have our individual ethnic hatreds and blood feuds...

I hate them all. But I try not to make hypocritical distinctions between them that amount to hindsight, second-guessing, and blatant double-standards...

Does all the militarism and military worship amongst the US population encourage this?
                    Oh please, does anyone in Europe, the home of the bloodiest pogroms of the 20th century of "Enlightenment" really need to ask this?

5) Why have concern for innocent children but none for civilian adults?

I have concern for all, which is why I believe there should be a fair inquiry into all of this. But not a fucking politically expedient witch-hunt!

Comment

This is something that has pondered me while writing this script....

Can any active war not have war criminals?

It appears to me by the shear nature of war there should be war criminals.
                      To not have war criminal accounted for, there would need to be a fudge of the records.
                      :thoughts:
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

Another take...

Comment

Exactly what I was getting at, thank you. You can pretty much slant any video to match the "evil U.S. babykillers" stereotype, but that's just as bullshit as Bush and his Neocon'ts lying us into Iraq... IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by WACF View Post
                            Haven't had a chance to watch this yet but to be fair to WikiLeaks from the very start they did make the unedited video available as well as the edited one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                              Exactly what I was getting at, thank you. You can pretty much slant any video to match the "evil U.S. babykillers" stereotype, but that's just as bullshit as Bush and his Neocon'ts lying us into Iraq... IMHO

Well...that edited version was put out for only one reason...and you pretty much nailed it.

That edit was not just an oops...

Comment

Working...
                              X