Iran: what would you do about their nuclear program?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Iran: what would you do about their nuclear program?

Iran seems bound and and determined to have a nuclear program. What would you do about it if you were Obama?
    a:7:{i:6520;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6520;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:51:"Start gassing up the bombers (US military response)";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"124";}}i:6521;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6521;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:32:"Unleash the dogs of war (Israel)";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:6522;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6522;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:47:"More diplomacy…with some whoop-ass in reserve";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:2:"31";}}i:6523;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6523;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:50:"They will be responsible with it...let 'em have it";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"24297";}}i:6524;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6524;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:35:"Appeasement ala Neville Chamberlain";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:6525;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6525;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:14:"I don’t know";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"19824";}}i:6526;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6526;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"54626";s:5:"title";s:20:"Other (please state)";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:3:"175";i:1;s:5:"22013";}}}
    0%

The poll is expired.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

North Korea has nukes and nobody seems to care. Russia and China have a bunch aimed at us and nobody seems to care. Pakistan has them and nobody seems to care. India has them and nobody seems to care. Iran and other countries will get nukes. It's old technology and everyone wants a big stick.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I've got a couple simple solutions, sabotage and assasinating their researchers! The key is to make it look like an accident. This will work especially if Iran has a notorious safety record with it's nuclear program.

Plus once Iran sees what happens to it's population after a nuclear accident, then they will definitely halt their program.

Starting a war with Iran will double the national debt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Iran seems bound and and determined to have a nuclear program. What would you do about it if you were Obama?
        I'd make better polls that weren't stilted pieces of shit...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I'd make better polls that weren't stilted pieces of shit...
          There's always the Other category to cover ANYTHING.

However, "I don't know" is more appropriate for you, as usual.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

My approach would be "Thou shalt not kill".

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Who are WE to determine who has nukes?

Are we the shining example of nuclear restraint?

What would BRIE have done if the USSR had demanded we stop our program after 1945?

exactly.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Who are WE to determine who has nukes?

Are we the shining example of nuclear restraint?

Yes, actually we are.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

What would BRIAN have done if the USSR had demanded we stop our program after 1945?
                  Tell them to :dafinger:

They weren't in any physical shape to fuck with the US at that time.

Hypocritical? Maybe. So what?

That's just the way it is.

Iran with a nuclear program is like a suicide bomber with a nuke detonation belt running around the Middle East.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Yes, actually we are.
                    Really?

Please name all of the countries who have dropped Nuclear Weapons on another country.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Really?

Please name all of the countries who have dropped Nuclear Weapons on another country.

Would you rather we not have used one then?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Would you rather we not have used one then?
                        Yes.

Still waiting for your list................

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Eh, I think if there is a terrorist attack in the near future, I believe that unless cooler heads prevail, we're either going nuclear or going to get involved with that shithole country, already have had a bad feeling about it, and I for one, DON'T want to go over there.

The terrorist attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and I believe that will be the straw that breaks the camels back in terms of whether or not we're a somewhat sane country.

If someone like Palin is elected to the office of POTUS (shudder at that thought), we are truly fucked in more ways than you can imagine.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Yes.

Still waiting for your list................
                            Go on waiting. Hold your breath even. Do it, Pinocchio, do it!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the right call if you knew the least little shred (I doubt it) about history. Most history books don't have enough pictures to hold your interest and you'd quickly go play with the container your Legos came in.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Go on waiting. Hold your breath even. Do it, Pinocchio, do it!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the right call if you knew the least little shred (I doubt it) about history. Most history books don't have enough pictures to hold your interest and you'd quickly go play with the container your Legos came in.
                              So if a country is attacked, and you want to end the war, you are well within your rights as a nation to drop nuclear weapons.

This is your stand?

Yes or no?

Comment

Working...