Thread: They looked better in the promo pics

Zero Discipline
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

They looked better in the promo pics

That initial pic of Van Hagar standing in the archway looked OK for a bunch of old rockers.

But the rehersal pics are scary. Ed is skinnier and has chemo hair. Sam is actually bigger and his afro is ever fatter. From what I can tell, Mike seems to have aged as gracefully as anyone--baby fat from all eras, just like me.

Questions: What happened since the promo shots were taken? Are they even from this year? Recentlly? How long has Sammy been back in the saddle?

Hollywood Jesus... "My God, the boy's deformed."

John Holmes
    Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
    That initial pic of Van Hagar standing in the archway looked OK for a bunch of old rockers.

But the rehersal pics are scary. Ed is skinnier and has chemo hair. Sam is actually bigger and his afro is ever fatter. From what I can tell, Mike seems to have aged as gracefully as anyone--baby fat from all eras, just like me.

Questions: What happened since the promo shots were taken? Are they even from this year? Recentlly? How long has Sammy been back in the saddle?
    What happened? Sam found out an offer he couldn't refuse at McDonald's, and had a couple maxi burgers... Every three hours...

Eddie Van Heineken is drinking himself to death and, while he's at it, he thought he would have died a whole lotta faster with a carton of smokes per day.

Mikey looks as shit as ever.

And Al is the icing on such stinking and soft lop of shit.

Thread Information