X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting posts and threads.......

who has been deleting my posts?
    did they violate any rules?
    why were they deleted and who deleted them?
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

I did it because they were stupid.

Comment

welcome to the show ace. what posts?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
        I did it because they were stupid.
        just because you find them stupid is not a valid reason for posts and entire threads to be deleted.
        there was one post where is was joking around with chefcraig, and i called chef a genius, because he
        inspired a pretty good idea for a possible title to one of my future albums.
        now, i do have my own unique way about things, but just because you don't understand it, or don't like it,
        or think it is stupid, as you have ever so eloquently put it,
        i find to be a grossly invalid reason to delete my posts.
        i think you did it for more personal reasons.
        you can hate me all you like, but that is still not a valid reason to delete my posts.
        if you are going to delete my posts for being "stupid",
        then go delete posts by guys like rotharmy legend thome.

personally, i find most of his posts to be nonsensical gibberish.
        but if it were me, just because i don't understand a word of it, and i may find it all to be pretty stupid at times,
        which i think is kind of his whole point, it is still not good, solid, or valid grounds for deletion.

sesh, i gotta tell ya, my brain actually woke up today and it is somewhat functioning.

so while i have the temporary use of it, with rather crystal clear clarity, which is extremely rare for me,
        for fuck sake i'm going to make the best use of it while i can, because i know it won't bloody well last all day.

in the future, kindly find a more valid reason for deletion and don't let your personal feelings interfere
        with your moderating.
        there is no excuse for abusing your authority.
        have a nice day.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

yeah sesh, ya big fuckin' meanie head.
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
            yeah sesh, ya big fuckin' meanie head.
            funny guy..........

Comment

Since comprehension is not your strong suit, fat ass.

Read some of the other posts here about the loss of 4 or 5 days worth of posts due to the upgrade before you go all martyr on us.

Put down the sandwich and pick up a book loser or better yet, just go away.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Here have your burly biker friend read this to you, victim......http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...-of-Lost-Posts
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

I have to say I knew he wasn't the brightest spark on the site but that shocked even me...

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                    Since comprehension is not your strong suit, fat ass.

Read some of the other posts here about the loss of 4 or 5 days worth of posts due to the upgrade before you go all martyr on us.
                    Not to say in the Least that he doesn't notice that Sesh isn't EVEN a mod, never mind a supermod that it would take to delete shit.....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      I have to say I knew he wasn't the brightest spark on the site but that shocked even me...
                      Ace that is, not pIcon.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-14-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Brethren and Sistren,

I believe SESH©®™ hacked into my account and deleted five days worth of everyone's posts...

That is all.

pIcond©®™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

I deleted ace's posts.

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

No I'm Spartacus!

Comment

Originally posted by ace diamond View Post
                              ....... like rotharmy legend thome.

Legend & Thome in the same sentence>>> Oxymoron of the year!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X