Weak response to be being owned.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      This is my response to be being owned.

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
        Weak response to be being owned.

The joke clearly went over your head.... move along Parky...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Parky..?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Strike 2 !

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

This is why I am going to heavily advocate DOWNLOADING THE DVD FOR FREE.

FUCK SHARON OSBOURNE!!!! SHE IS A GODDAMNABLE CUNT!

I will NOT buy this box set, as I refuse to give any more money to that brainless, stench-ridden whore!

But I WILL download the DVD and will encourage everyone else to do the same!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

That fucker will be Torrented on the first day. Can't wait.

That maggot ridden Cunt will never see a dollar of my money EVER again!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  I'll go on record saying I actually bought one of those. Fucking horrible.
                  Kristy, I hope you have the originals with Daisley and Kerslake ? They are masterful.
                  Those remixed versions are criminal.
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• tojoro
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2009

Kristy,
                    I bought those too. This was before Sharon was forced to put the stickers on the front stating the bass and drums were redone. I knew at first listen something was off, as being a bass player, I'd memorized every nuance since forever ago, needless to say, I was pissed once I had read the liner notes.
                    Thankfully I've still got the vinyl, as well as the '95 remasters.
                    Blackflag, why is it that everyone else here understands where I was coming from with the scab comment but you? Since I've joined, I've realized that you seem to contribute very little to this site, and that you seem to get off on shitting on a lot of threads.
                    Unless this is an inside joke I'm missing, no one really seems to like you here, and you don't seem to like it here.
                    Through your posts, you come off as someone who is bitter, attention-starved, and convinced you are smarter than most, and right where everyone else is wrong.
                    Life is short, try to get some enjoyment out of it and contribute something positive. Break off the stick that you obviously have jammed up your ass.
                    I know I'm a new guy here, but this is the image you project to people, if you actually care...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

The only good thing you could say about the remasters is that there was a bonus track on one of them.

Sharon fucked up so bad killing those classics that nobody who loved those albums could ever forgive her.
                      You DONT kill the drum intro to Little Dolls.
                      It's one thing to mess with perfection and another to not label the disc to say they were tampered with.

She should have realized that that move would have fucked up their bottom line in the long run.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

When those two albums are so ingrained in your mind, hearing the bastardized remixes
                        almost makes a grown man cry ? The new drums and bass are not even good ??
                        Do you reckon Sharon waits until Ozzy is about to pass out at night and gets him
                        to sign that he agrees ?...... When I first heard the remix of Blizzard I was like
                        "Has Ozzy heard this ?? he is gonna kill someone" then I learned the whole
                        shit, fucked up crap that Sharon Arden pulled on Bob and Lee.... Those guys
                        saved Ozzy just as much as Randy did... I shit you not !!!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
                          Blackflag, why is it that everyone else here understands where I was coming from with the scab comment but you? Since I've joined, I've realized that you seem to contribute very little to this site, and that you seem to get off on shitting on a lot of threads.
                          Unless this is an inside joke I'm missing, no one really seems to like you here, and you don't seem to like it here.
                          Through your posts, you come off as someone who is bitter, attention-starved, and convinced you are smarter than most, and right where everyone else is wrong.
                          Life is short, try to get some enjoyment out of it and contribute something positive. Break off the stick that you obviously have jammed up your ass.
                          Nailed it!

Comment

• kissfan1976
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Panamark
                            When those two albums are so ingrained in your mind, hearing the bastardized remixes
                            almost makes a grown man cry ? The new drums and bass are not even good ??
                            Do you reckon Sharon waits until Ozzy is about to pass out at night and gets him
                            to sign that he agrees ?...... When I first heard the remix of Blizzard I was like
                            "Has Ozzy heard this ?? he is gonna kill someone" then I learned the whole
                            shit, fucked up crap that Sharon Arden pulled on Bob and Lee.... Those guys
                            saved Ozzy just as much as Randy did... I shit you not !!!
                            I agree!

I 'm just glad EVH never went and replaced Mikey's bass tracks with Wolfie's.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I'm sure that idea was considered...

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
                                I know I'm a new guy here, but this is the image you project to people, if you actually care...
                                Nailed it indeed. Where's the "thanks" button when you NEED it?
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...