Member No
    Last Online
    11-06-2010 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

new vid JUMP

Hey hi again what's up with you all??
    uhm...well we made another video this time we decided to do "JUMP"
    Just thought i'd pop in and post it on here and.... so as not to upset anybody....
    I thought i'd post it on an old thread also because i can't find the other post that we added and i know there was some kind of referal to another section of the forum that the other post was sent to but i can't find it or remember..?!
    Anyway here is the link check it out if you want..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2hhTRNC8hg

Actually this is the first phase of a 3/4 part project that we are trying to organize and pull off... see what we are doing so as to be able to make the band more known in our country,because people here just don't know that much about Van Halen or David Lee Roth and we are having trouble getting gigs i mean they know who they are but it's not as popular on a tribute band level as Queen for example or other bands....rock has never really been big in Italy it's not a cultural thing,here they sing songs about politics so you can imagine what a hell hole this place is!!ha...ha...ha.. ...
    So what we are goin to do is cover two songs and the first is JUMP and the second is JUST LIKE PARADISE (and that has been done as far as audio and recording goes now we are starting in the second phase) we will actually try and reproduce in some form and as simply as possible as we can,the actual video's to those songs,or as close as we can get,so that when we send out a video presentation they can actually hear like JUMP which is abviously well known with some kind of re-production of the video to show them that we have some kind of look close to the original cause We are sending out presentations and they just aren't clicking with who it is that we are covering and we have to explain what it's all about and just mainly they don't make the connection.
    But Hey!! we are going to get them to the point that they do ok!?! Rockon!!
    And if that don't work then we might start looking around for a job... you know "Yes sir,no sir" "You are absolutely right sir" or "Please excuse me madam" "Let me get that door for you" " just give me a second to bend over for you sir" and so on ha...ha...ha..

P.s as always we don't want to burst anybody's bubble we are just trying to share what it is that we are doing if we've posted in the wrong place let us know we can post somewhere else or not post whatever..?!?
    We just wanted to let you in on what we are doing and if you get a kick out of it cool all the better!! These vid's are goin to be pretty cool also also pretty funny i mean we have actually to some extent reproduced the look and the style (we hope?!?) so hang in there and let's have some fun ok!?
    you guys are goin' to get kick out of this stuff we will be shooting the material in the next coming weeks hope you all check it out...?!? uhm What's the meaning in it all type of thing sense??...Absolutely none it's a complete waiste of time we know it and you know it too! But hey! we are unemployed and broke,at least it gives us something to do and for guy's that's are 36 odd years of age....I mean that's a pretty good effort keep rocking see ya!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Smile

Sweet Tap-Dancing Jesus, when does this end?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Sweet Tap-Dancing Jesus, when does this end?
    Now.

Closed.

4. 4 users say thank you to Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

Cato (11-05-2010),chefcraig (11-05-2010),Diamondjimi (11-06-2010),ELVIS (11-06-2010)

Thread Information